Old 10-17-2019, 12:36 PM #92471
Модератор

Модератор

When you send information little by little eventually it all adds up. How surprised you would be to know that you've sent me everything I could ever need to Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) you for life. Naturally I've trained you to think with that cock regardless of the consequences. I have total control and you've fallen right into my Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) trap. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Keywords: Blackmailed-Fantasy | Blackmailing-Fantasy | Ebony Female Domination | Slave Training |
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:36 PM #92472
Модератор

Модератор

#2 BEST SELLER! I get it, you get it, we ALL get it.. you're a fucking loser! A loser that's obsessed with lace none-the-less. I have the body that you couldn't even believe is real. I'm like a walking fantasy. My DD's are a knockout & My fat, plump, round ass puts you in a trance in seconds. My tits & ass (that you'll never get to see naked) bouncing in purple lace is such a turn on for you. You'll never get to see Me nude, purple lace is the closest you're ever gonna get!
Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:36 PM #92473
Модератор

Модератор

Stare at my perfect tits as they mesmerize you into submission. This video will turn you into my mindless puppet, eager to please. You LIKE when Kendra is on top, don't you? You NEED Kendra to be on top. You want Kendra on top of you. You want Kendra on top of the top sellers list. You will do what it takes to please Kendra and ONLY Kendra. Your cock is already hard just thinking about it. Now purchase this clip over and over until you see it where it belongs... ON TOP.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 411 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:36 PM #92474
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Piper - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Size: 914 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:36 PM #92475
Модератор

Модератор

You can't get enough of my curves in jeans! The way they hug my legs, waist and ass makes you so incredibly horny. There are so many guys who would beg me to take them off but you would rather jerk your dick with them on. You feel so weak around a hot girl in jeans. You can stroke for me, but you'll do it how I say and you get to cum when I say.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:37 PM #92476
Модератор

Модератор

Am I your sex life now? Am I the only thing that gets you off? I am, aren't I? Do you picture fucking me? You don't, do you? Sure, I'm a hot girl that put on sexy lingerie. and you jerk off to me. But not to the idea of having sex with me. Because that's too hard to imagine. It's not very fun is it? Trying to picture something that would never happen. You know, you used to be able to get off to watching hot girls getting fucked by huge cocks. I don't even get completely naked. You'll never see my pussy. You'll never see it in real life, you'll never see it in real life. What gets you off is me ruining you, isn't it? You saw me on the internet. Maybe you bought one of my clips, maybe you ran across my Twitter. But you wanted to have a little taste. What does it feel like? What does it feel like to pay this hot, bratty girl that doesn't want anything to do with you. And you getting nothing in return. Other than knowing that for a moment, I noticed your tribute. What gets you off is the idea of eternal slavery. There will be moments when you want to stop. stop indulging in your financial domination fetish. But you're a slave to it. You're a slave to the rush of hitting send. Giving me everything that you have. Giving me everything that you don't have. Maybe you'll even open up a new credit card, to give me even more. Reducing you to nothing. And that thrill is irreplaceable. You don't even want to have sex anymore. This is everything. You're addicted. You're addicted to financial domination. You're addicted to me. You're too easy. You're stuck in the cycle, and even when you try to stop, you'll always Relapse-Fantasy. * MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:37 PM #92477
Модератор

Модератор

**Also available in Mobile format.**

This slave's wife thinks she married a strong, dominant man, but nothing could be further from the truth! Mistress Petra Hunter has locked the submissive wife in a cage, leaving her no choice but to learn the truth about who she married. To begin the husband's humiliation and emasculation, Mistress Petra stretches his ass with her fingers and makes him beg for more. When his hole is loose enough for her strap-on cock, Mistress Petra pegs him like the submissive slut he truly is. The slave moans in pleasure while his wife watches. Finally, to complete his humiliation, Mistress Petra makes the slave lick his cum off the floor, all in front of his horrified wife.

[Contains: Female Domination, Humiliation, Couples Domination, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Pegging, Cum Eating]
Models: PetraHunter

Duration: 11 min 14 s
Size: 209 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:37 PM #92478
Модератор

Модератор

Calling all boobie boys!! Its 5 minutes of non-stop stroking with my perfect, young breast! Enjoy, and try to have some self-control and wait til the countdown.
Models: LisaJordan

Duration: 4 min 21 s
Size: 189 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:38 PM #92479
Модератор

Модератор

I honestly outdid myself today and I think you will completely agree once I start teasing you with these titties. I want you to lay below me and take in my big tits in this tiny sling shot bikini. My nipples are barely covered and my cleavage is heaping! I look forward to giving you the greatest draining of your life. This is some insanely hot tit worship that you don't want to miss.

Consists of: TIT WORSHIP, BIKINI, BIKINI FETISH, BIG TITS, BODY WORSHIP, MIND FUCK, CLEAVAGE, BOOBS, BOOBS BOUNCING, TIT TEASING, COCK TEASE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, TEASE, SENSUAL GODDESS, SLAVE TRAINING, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND CONTROL, GODDESS WORSHIP
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Size: 265 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:38 PM #92480
Модератор

Модератор

Amai picks up a movie for the Friday night movie ritual, but John has other ideas. Amai is hesitant to do anything inappropriate in the chance that John's roommate comes home early. He assures her that won't happen and talks her into giving him a blowjob on the couch. He secretly starts recording her on his phone. When she catches him after some charismatic banter she reluctantly agrees to let him film out of curiosity of what they might look like, but tells him if he wants to go further he must put down the phone! Little does she know he already has a camera set up in the room. After he teases her tight little ass with his fingers as she blows him he talks her into anal. She agrees if he promises to help her warm up, but once she's turned on he just goes for it! Once in she can't say no. His big cock stretching her tight little ass feels so good she goes from 0 to 100 in no time, eager for him to pull her hair and pound her tight little ass with every ounce of energy he has in him. She makes him promise to cum on her back or ass, but little does she know he has no intention of making good on that promise and lets loose right inside of her tight little ass, pulling out as he cums, then shoving back in to finish, making a cummy mess all over her ass and pussy!
Models: My Kinky Asian Girlfriend

Duration: 25 min 30 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile