Old 10-17-2019, 12:38 PM #92481
Модератор

Модератор

Masochist men are my favorite type of submissives. I get so much satisfaction giving you pain and today I will be wrecking your balls. Are you ready? You are about to show me what a sick perverted man you are. But first I want you to get your cock hard. Once it's hard you will be following my countdown and start punching your balls hard for me!
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:38 PM #92482
Модератор

Модератор

Steed is going to **** at the foot of the bed right now with the fresh scent of my musky asshole all over his face.

After hours of reading (while sitting on his face), I at last finished Tolstoy's 'War and Peace'. As a reward (or perhaps just adding insult to injury, as I am wont to do), I had Steed literallyÂ*kiss my assÂ*and thank me for the privilege.Â*

I furthermore had him bury his face deep in my perfect, firm, round ass and rub his face all over my sacred asshole. I relaxed on the bed as he toiled away, kissing and licking, sucking and sniffing my beautiful asshole - all while I laughed at him and reminded him that his face belongs stuck up between my ass cheeks, buried and given only my asshole to breathe through.Â*

Such a little asshole sucker, ha! Look at how passionate he is, kissing my asshole like a lover! It's endlessly amusing, and I love that all of you are willing to do anything for the chance to do the same.

Buy now if you're a little ass slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:38 PM #92483
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: We work late because we have an important presentation to do next morning for our enterprise including maybe a promotion for one of us. I almost did all the work while you encouraged me, and having fun dangling your shoes instead of work. After it's finish, you propose me a drink. But you had put something in my glass. I feel so sleepy and go deeper into ****. when i wake up, i don't know where i am, but it seems i'm bound in our office. You undress your jacket and smirk to me. You crave to test on me your new program. a Mermerize program to bend me to your will. After this i will do anything you say, as a good pet. You launch your program with some kind of glasses on my eyes. You're sitting in a chair and welcome me to your program. After it, i will be your plaything, blank minded obedient to your wishes, the only words i will know will be 'yes my Mistress' 'i serve & obey'. To make me bend, you will use your perfect and very smelly bare feet. the smell makes me going weakly. I hear your voice saying serve and obey a lot, finger's snaps while you rub your feet on my face. When the program is finished with a countdown, i retrieve myself in the office where you untie me. You smirk on your chair, you test my obedience now to see if it's working. You command me to bow down and rub your feet. Now i will do anything you say. I even bark when you ask for it. I belong to you and say myself than i serve you, i obey only to you. I also will be your money slave and ATM. You explain to me that the final test will be tomorrow morning during the presentation. I will bow down, tie on a leash and rub and lick your feet while you present my work as yours to our bosses. I will say that you did all the work. So you will have the promised promotion. You also plan to use the Mermerize program on our bosses later because it works so well on me. The clip finishes when i repeat 'i serve and obey my mistress Kira at her feet' in a loop.
Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, foot fetish, barefoot, shoe dangling, heels, femdom, special effects, office, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 30 min 53 s
Size: 2.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:38 PM #92484
Модератор

Модератор

Part 1: You used to be Taylor's boyfriend. You whined about her wanting to fuck other guys but you couldn't please her. You said that you needed a break so she told you she would dispose of you because there really is no reason for her to be with you.. You decided to break up but she doesn't care. Now you live in the same house still and you have to watch her get ready to go out with other men. How can she resist teasing you
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 883 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:38 PM #92485
Модератор

Модератор

After months of frustration regarding your erectile dysfunction and numerous complaints from your wife you have finally decided to see someone. As soon as you see Dr. Kennedy you're both intrigued and embarrassed. But she assures you you are in good hands and promises to help with the issue. She explains her practice is unorthodox but has seen much success in her studies with other patients. You decide to proceed... After asking a few questions she then hands you a clear drink. You start to feel relaxed then suddenly notice her white lab coat has come off! Before you know it she is in sexy lace lingerie explaining your issue with E.D. is not your own but your haggard old wife's! You begin to agree....
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 14 min 29 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:38 PM #92486
Модератор

Модератор

I've been out partying and dancing all night in these sexy heels. My feet are so sore and sweaty. I want nothing more than for you to peel off my shoes and pamper these dirty feet. Lick them clean with your tongue. Rub and massage until they feel all better. Now buy Me a new pair of heels that aren't torment to my soles! With feet this beautiful, I deserve it.
Models: MzAnastasia

Duration: 3 min 43 s
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:39 PM #92487
Модератор

Модератор

(Whispering) Sorry, I forgot my yoga pants and so I'm wearing these to today's class. Are they that sheer? Whatever, it's all about the energy and what we bring mentally to class, not our clothing. You can't keep your eyes off me. Is it that bad?Oh my gosh, you have a boner! From me?! Oh man. You're going to have to take care of that.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 17 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:39 PM #92488
Модератор

Модератор

You love being tormented by my sexy ass and legs in fishnets... I will make it very hard for you not to cum! Think you can take it?
Can't handle edging? Use my markup code ICUM2THEO and I might forgive you...
Models: The Only Theodora

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:39 PM #92489
Модератор

Модератор

is like every inch of my legs, thighs, and ass is making fun of you, sitting pretty in see through white micro mesh leggings (and no panties at all); in need of me, of this, so bad, but you know all you can do is beg and tribute the flesh deity that makes you hard and high, a total throbbing and sobbing lousy wanker weak for ass; body worship is out of equation.
Models: high on daria

Duration: 13 min 59 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:39 PM #92490
Модератор

Модератор

Hey piggy piggy. I got something for you! I got a fun like game for you to oink and click your way through, I know you are already sitting there with your dick in your hand and your paycheck just hit your bank account. I'm going to take it from you but I'm going to let the wheel decide... piggy on your knees and wallet in your mouth get ready to click send when I tell you to. Three, two, one, send.. it is too easy, but it is even easier for Me to get exactly what I want from loser pigs. Make your Goddess happy. Try to satisfy My greed by playing along with My devious findom wheel. See if you can make it to the end and receive your piggy treat.
Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100%

100% LosersPayMore
200% MissHsWallet
1000% MORE
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile