Old 10-17-2019, 01:33 PM #92821
Модератор

Модератор

I was gonna come up with a stupid office domination script for you but since I really am your boss and I own your dick. I might as well just be myself as I order you to edge! Red lips, Black Stockings, Miniskirt. all designed to drive you crazy, haha! Oh and I'm not even gonna let you cum!
Spend the next 20 minutes watching me taunt you with my face, legs, feet, pantyhose and dangling high heels! I bet your hard as a rock right now!
Goddess Charlotte Stokley
Categories: Femdom POV, Edging, Masturbation Instruction, Foot Fetish, Shoe Dangling, Stockings, Tease & Denial, Office Domination.
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 21 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:33 PM #92822
Модератор

Модератор

After a session of sensually kissing his way up from my sweaty feet to my perfect ass, I amused myself by smothering Steed and grinding my ass in his face for a good while (watch “Kiss Your Way Up To The Perfect Ass That Owns You” to see how Steed earned this special treat).

I was quite aroused by how devoted he is to my beautiful ass and decided to bless him with the opportunity to bury that well-trained tongue deep in my sweaty asshole…but not before the ass cleaning I had mandated.

In this clip, Steed peels back my sweaty yoga pants after an erotic and sensual session of body worship, revealing my dark red lace panties and round, irresistible ass. He doesn't hesitate to dive right in, burying his face in my ass and thanking me for the honor to do so.

Per usual, I laugh at him and verbally humiliate him to an extreme. I remind him who's boss, that I am his God, that he is my property, that my ass owns him, et cetera…in short, I emphasize one of the Golden Truths of my religion: I win; you lose. That's right - I am always the winner; you are always the loser. And the winner gets what she wants.

And in this clip, what I wanted was for Steed to passionately kiss and lick my perfect asshole until it brought me to a powerful orgasm. You see, I've trained Steed so well that he is able to give me orgasms by penetrating my pretty asshole with his tongue alone. And that's precisely what he did.

If you're one of the many ass freaks out there, this clip is a must-have; you've never seen anything like it before. Not only is my clipstore 100% genuine and authentic Female Domination (we live a 24/7 Female-Dominated lifestyle - I am not a model, pretender, or ‘insta-domme'), but the verbal and visual passion in our videos is unparalleled.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:34 PM #92823
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 1 Worship in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Worship level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW MY SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:34 PM #92824
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom request. No name used throughout.
I am your girlfriend and I arrive home from work with very sore feet. You offer to rub them for me. The soft stockings covering my petite sexy feet feel so good between your fingers and hands. Keep going ****. Feels sooo good.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 8 min 25 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 53.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:34 PM #92825
Модератор

Модератор

It's that time, losers. Bikinis, lotion, and skin...oh my! You can barely contain your tiny excitement. All you want to do all day is visit the pool and tug away LOL. Torment yourself further and feed into your tit obsession...it's not like you can look away anyway.
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:34 PM #92826
Модератор

Модератор

You're a pathetic, wimp-dick, virgin that could never please a Woman. You've gone this far in your pathetic, lonely, loser life without pussy and thats how it's going to remain - pussy-less. But you're such a horny, old man I know you'd love nothing more than to fuck me..get me off..make me cum all over your loser face, LOL, like I would ever fuck somebody as pathetic as you! I'll do the fucking Go grab your wallet, virgin, I have a very special opportunity for you to make me cum..an opportunity of a lifetime. Be A Good Boy For Me By Adding A Sexy Mark Up Code To Your Order
50% - Goodboy4Indira
100% - 5+
1000% - Bankrupt4Indira
Models: GoddessIndira

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 467 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:34 PM #92827
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom video request but NO name is used throughout. This video finds you in bed next to me the morning after I spent a raunchy night with my alpha (not you of course). I detail you what happened and it's nothing that I ever let you do. So many vile things! He get's to though...you don't. While we are on the topic he does not want you to see me like this. Time for a different outfit. How about we also start teaching you how to please him as well? Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 17 min 9 s
Size: 2.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:34 PM #92828
Модератор

Модератор

Love to worship big breasts? Like to be teased and taunted a little bit about your constant obsession about big tits? This clip and high priced set of tits is for you then!
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:34 PM #92829
Модератор

Модератор

That money you were going to spend on your stupid wife's gift this year, can easily be spent on My perfect tits in this see through holiday dress
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:34 PM #92830
Модератор

Модератор

I'm so out of your league and so naturally dominant it's no wonder you want to become my loyal pet. Let's face it buying this clip is only the beginning of your submission to Me. Imagine serving Me for the rest of your life.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile