Old 10-18-2019, 01:08 PM #93481
Модератор

Модератор

I want to just relax and play my Switch for a little bit. You're welcome to join me if you like. Or just watch me play I'll probably dangle these flats a bit while I do just to tease you though!
Models: MissArcana

Duration: 21 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 01:10 PM #93482
Модератор

Модератор

Don't you just love my perky DD tits? You are so Addicted to my big DD Tits , you'll buy any clip with me in it It doesn't matter what I'm wearing or whats my video about , You'll buy it because my tits are in it I love teasing you and making your balls hurt, My Tits have enslaved your mind , cock and wallet and you'll do absolutely anything for my Big Boobs . Simply hearing the word BOOBS gives you a massive erection This is part of a 2 clips series so stay tuned Addict...
Good Boys will add my mark up codes:
JasmineJunkie 50%
PaytoCum 100%
LoserDickTax $50
SitOnMe 75%
Cuck4Life 50%
LoserforLife 100%
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 01:10 PM #93483
Модератор

Модератор

Careful the longer you stare at my perky tits the more addicted you will become I promise. Come worship them while I put them right in your face you can almost feel yourself getting smothered by them now can't you? I bounce them up and down almost turning myself on just because of how they feel, you dreaming of touching them, sucking them what an excellent thought that it is. Your dick is mine as I make you my complete tit zombie. Oh did I mention nip slips?
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 50.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 01:15 PM #93484
Модератор

Модератор

It starts off as a JOI but i get so worked up i want to play with you. I stroke your cock and lick / suck on your balls. Some dirty talk & telling you what to do. Lots of eye contact and telling you to cum for me. You dont last very long either, ill take that as a compliment
Models: Mohawk Molly

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 01:18 PM #93485
Модератор

Модератор

Im such a good big Step-Sister. My little Step-Brother just got married but his wife had to go study abroad for the summer, so Im letting him stay with me while she is away. Apparently he and his wife came to an agreement that he is to remain celibate until she returns to increase his fertility and ability to procreate. I cant believe he has to go 3 months without jerking off. I mean, he is a young and virile guy with testosterone to spare. I can tell he is itching to shoot his built-up load. So I decide to put on my tightest yoga pants and do some Pilates in front of him. I know he's always had a weird Cru.sh on me, so why not have a little fun teasing him with my ass and feet while his wife is away. All Im doing is helping him make more healthy sperm for their future B*** making plans.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 01:20 PM #93486
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 11 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 01:23 PM #93487
Модератор

Модератор

We're here today to determine your subconcious sexual tendencies. I suspect you're not a real man at all, but a sissy in denial and after I've mesmerized you into a state of deep relaxation you'll feel the need to confess all of your secret sissy desires to me. You fantasize about wearing silky pink panties, don't you? You crave a big juicy cock and the thought of one sliding down your throat makes your little nub stand at attention. I expect that after today you'll be traveling down the path of sissification. With my guidance and the assignments I give you, you'll be a perfect little sissy slut in no time!
*This is an ongoing series and you'll be given an assignment each week!*
includes: Kendra James, Mistress Kendra, femdom, female domination, humiliation, sissy slut tasks, joi, jerk off instruction, mesmerize, coerced bi, mind fuck, sissy training, sissy assignments
order a custom video *www.KendraJamesCustoms.com*
Models: Kendra James

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 01:23 PM #93488
Модератор

Модератор

Watch to find out why Godess Melanie's slaves worship the ground she walks on. Her slave is Coerced into domestic servitude and tight bondage helpless to resist her strict discipline. She stands inches from his face wearing sexy wedges with long straps that wrap around her ankles, her toes so close to his mouth he can almost taste them. She uses her hot feet to tease and punish him while he is Coerced to work while restrained and unable to move. He licks her dirty shoes clean in hopes of getting to taste her perfect Goddess feet.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 01:24 PM #93489
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Valora
I am Dr. Goddess Valora and while that's an unconventional title, the plaques on my wall show that I am certified. I've been looking over your files and saw that you are having some marital issues. It seems you feel unsatisfied with your relationships with women. Interesting… I like to gauge reactions from my patients, it's what my specialty really is, so I'm gonna throw out a few ideas and I'm going to gauge your reaction to each one.
Have you experimented sexually in the past? I see. Have you ever experimented with men? Oh you did? Interesting. Tell me a little bit about that. And are you drawn to any particular type of man? I'm not saying you're gay, I'm just curious what type of man you're attracted to? It will help me in my diagnosis. Strong and handsome, hmmm. Well to be honest, I don't think I need any more information from you than that.
You see I find that a lot of my patients suffer from the same thing. Chronic denial of black cock lust. LOL. Your body says that you're repulsed by that idea but your eyes definitely tell me that you're intrigued. You can't sit there and tell me that you've never lusted over one of your black friends. I know you have, I can read you. Maybe there was a big mean black bully at school who was stronger than you who you lusted after. Something tells me that there's something you're repressing. And I think the only thing that's going to save you from coming back to these appointments over and over again, is finally satisfying your desire for sucking big black cock.
Throbbing, meaty, veiny black cock fills your head, it's ok to admit it. And black guys love getting sucked off by pathetic little white boys like you. You feel compelled to suck their cocks. You've been repressing this for far too long. You need this type of degradation. You know that they are superior to you in every way possible, especially because they are way more endowed than you are. It intimidates you but also excites you. Also you know that they are more manly than you are, and they know it too. They'll rub it in your face. Literally, they will rub their huge cocks in your face. And you'll sit there and take it. You'll love each and every degrading moment of it.
I see you're not really disagreeing with me any more, are you? You know that I'm right. In fact this is the best Therapy-Fantasy appointment you've ever had because we've finally gotten to the root of your problem with women. Your little secret has been holding you back from the type of relationship you've always truly needed. And all it took was for you admit that you lust after big black cock. And behind each and every sexual encounter that you've ever had was that yearning desire for that woman to actually be a black guy with a huge cock.
And there are plenty of ways to make this a reality and turn your life around so you can be happy and fulfilled. Because once you finally come to terms with what you are, which is a black cock loving faggot, your life is going to get so much better. You're going to be happier. And you're going to thank me for this! I'll see you next time, I can't wait to hear about your progress, lol.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Size: 68.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-18-2019, 01:33 PM #93490
Модератор

Модератор

When student Lilly Hall was caught with **** in her bag at school, her footperv teacher had better things in mind than simply turning her in. Now, every week, she has to come to his classroom, strip off her shoes, and give him her gorgeous feet! He uses her feet in any way he desires and does exactly what he says, or she'll be kicked out of school. Since Lilly recently turned 18, her teacher wants to take it even further, slipping his hard cock in between her two soft, Teen-18+ feet for a hot footjob, whether she likes it or not. If she wants to stay out of trouble, she'll keep her soles wet with her tongue and let her teacher fuck her feet.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 15 min 16 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile