Old 04-07-2019, 06:27 AM #9371
Модератор

Модератор

Start jerkin' your gherkin to my clowny tits in this sparkly clown brassiere. My glittery, crystal cleavage draws you into the circus, closer and closer until you're stuck in my sweet, shimmery trap. My little boobie addict!! My overblown balloonies in this iridescent top will have you stupid for sparkles, gaga for my Humpty Dumplings, and exploding like confetti all over my twinkling tits.
Models: Kitzi Klown

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 327 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 06:28 AM #9372
Модератор

Модератор

Working and making me money is just the first step to being a Good Boy. A true Good Boy lives his entire life motivated by the Kendra Effect. Today's motivation? Working out. I'm going to inspire you to workout HARDER, and more often than you ever have before? Why? Because you want to look good for ME. You want to please me. Any way you can. Skeptical? Just watch this video and fall under my spell before bed and you will wake up EAGER to get to the gym early the next day. It's just so easy for me... And you love it.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 97.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 06:29 AM #9373
Модератор

Модератор

Te encanta servir a tu emperatriz pero tienes que hacerlo exactamente a mi manera. No puedes parar de buscarme para comprarme regarlos y te encanta verme con la lencería que me compras. Mis nalgas perfectas son tu razón de ser. Quieres poder servirme todos los días. Mis palabras te mandan y mis curvas te controlan. Tu gran regalo es servirme. Saber que estoy disfrutando todo lo que merezco te hace sentir tus sueños realizados.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 06:29 AM #9374
Модератор

Модератор

Noemi likes to watch this loser suffer at her feet so she makes him bow down on his knees! That was a long workout session so she makes him take her shoes off to take some deep breaths inside! Smell my shoes now! She also covers his face with her sweaty black socks after thirty minutes on the bike! How they smell? She makes him take some deep breaths in her socks and lick the sweaty bottom! Noemi also wants him to take her socks off to cover his face with her smelly bare feet! She makes him lick the sweaty bottom of her soles and suck on her toes as a good little slave! Very Hot Clip Alert!
Models: Dreamgirls in Socks

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 06:30 AM #9375
Модератор

Модератор

I love My big tits, you love My big tits. So I'm going to let you jerk to nothing but My big tits. But will I let you cum? Or will I deny you again? It'll be fun either way, so let's get started.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 953 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 06:30 AM #9376
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920/1080 HD These perfect natural breast had control over you from the very first time you looked my way. You have always had a thing for tits but feeling my natural sexually and seeing the way I use it against you drives you mad. You gave my tits all your power! and in this mind numbed state I could get anything I wanted from you. This clip contains: Brat Girl - Tits - Cum Countdown - Cock Tease - Financial Domination
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 06:31 AM #9377
Модератор

Модератор

It's My Birthday, and for my present I expect you to pay your cum tax while jerking your cock to my perfectly round ass and soft, luscious tits. This video is HOT, and is filled with tons of my ass in sexy yoga pants as well as my boobs overflowing from my bra... I tease you while you jerk and beg to CUM & PAY! Want to get my attention? Use my markup codes to pay even more than you have to, like a good pet... 20% more use code ilikejade 50% more use code ilovejade 100% more use Jadeownsme 500% more use jadesun and for my favorite 1000% more use jadestoy
Models: DominantJadeSun

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Size: 660 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 06:34 AM #9378
Модератор

Модератор

I was so excited to get this guy home... he was tall, sexy and everything I thought would lead to a huge cock. But when he took his pants off it was such a disappointment. I did my best to be a good sport and suck him off but it was half soft and couldnt even make me gag! Finally he's about to cum but his tiny cock came with giant balls. I expected a small cum shot but he came a huge amount right down my throat! Ugh this gross tiny cock and cum gave me a tummy ache! Small cocks are totally useless for me.
Models: rennaryann

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 06:34 AM #9379
Модератор

Модератор

Holy Fuck! Here is another hot and amazing clip with this Mean Destiny! She was mad at this loser for some reasons so she wants to give him a good treat! She makes him bow down on his knees to lick the dirty bottom of her boots! She wants them perfectly cleaned! Destiny also takes her boots off to smother his face with her sweaty nyloned feet! Don't they stink? This is what you deserve for beeing a bad boy! Smell them! She also spits on his face a couple of time just to add on the humiliation! Destiny also takes those off to cover his face with her smelly barefeet! She makes him lick the bottom of her soles and suck her toes as a good little bitch! You are so Fuckin' Mean Destiny!
Models: Dreamgirls in Socks

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 162 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 06:35 AM #9380
Модератор

Модератор

My tits are the trigger, that one thing that drive you insane. Without these perfect tits, you are nothing, you canlive without them. I know what an addiction you have to my perfect tits. You can't get enough. You will keep coming back again and again for them. These tits own you and every aspect of your life. You are in so much trouble and after this clip you will be completely fucked. I am going to train you to be my total tit addict. I could just smother you with these huge tits and you would a happy man. Look at these huge tits, my perfect perky nipples drive you wild, now keep sending those tributes puppet! Its time you understand that you are MY tit zombie and there is NO escape for you! These tits have all the power over you. Your life doesn't matter, only me and these tits. Your obsession with my huge tits is only going to get bigger. They rule your world!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile