Old 10-20-2019, 05:16 PM #94111
Модератор

Модератор

For all you vein and cough fetish boys. Watch me just sit in a chair with my veins pumped to the max, dangling pointed high heels shoes falling off and putting them back on. Rubbing my feet. All the while I throw in lots of coughing and throat clearing, as if something is stuck in my throat. Lots of close ups of my feet. I move up to the top half of my body as I cough. Also, some full length shots
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-20-2019, 05:17 PM #94112
Модератор

Модератор

You'll do anything to make me happy and to have me call you a good boy. Obey your Princess.
Models: Goddess Mei

Duration: 3 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-20-2019, 05:23 PM #94113
Модератор

Модератор

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip.
Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-20-2019, 05:30 PM #94114
Модератор

Модератор

It doesn't matter if Goddess is feeling bratty and bitchy you'd rather pay to see me smile than not have me in your life. It's the first of the month and it's time for you to get that money in my account. Immediately. Don't keeping me waiting sub paying every month when you get paid is one of your finsub duties. Don't f*** it up.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 40 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-20-2019, 05:30 PM #94115
Модератор

Модератор

You're lying on your side like Cleopatra, telling me in details how will be my life as your slave and slave of your boyfriend too. I'm an illegal immigrant from Brazil, so now I'm a slave for you and your boyfriend, now my Masters. I`m on my knees in front of you because now I'm your slave and prisoner. You collected my documents and passport, so now I will serve and obey the rich couple in their country as their humble slave. You are now my masters forever. I will be your toilet slave too. The owners can **** on the slave's face during the bath, if they want to do, with the slave kneeling at his Owners's feet. You tell me my chores, like doing your nails, washing and taking care of your hair, doing your personal hygiene, as a servant forever, helping master when Yellow Juicing or touching his cock to prepare him for mistress. You show how will call me or demand me: "come here, slave, lick and clean my ass. You have to like the taste of my ****. This is the **** of your owner, your mistress or master, your goddess or god, slave..." I know that if I don't obey, I will be severely punished, because NOW I AM YOUR SLAVE, SO I HAVEN'T OTHER CHOICE... ( Please call me many, many and many times "SLAVE" ). Thank you !
Models: SophiaSmithUK

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 801 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-20-2019, 05:30 PM #94116
Модератор

Модератор

My slave Niki dare challenge me always, even during the sessions!
She feels arrogant and conceited, and she thinks she could put down me, but even after five seconds, I'll give her a hard lesson of my physical strength to let her know what is her place.
She will be stubborn to the end, she will lose the challenge and she will have to thank me and kiss my feet.
Don't forget to visit my website Mistress Gaia.

La mia schiava Niky osa sempre sfidarmi, anche durante le sessioni!
Arrogante e presuntuosa come si sente, pensa di potermi mettere giù, ma neanche dopo cinque secondi, le darò una dura lezione della mia forza fisica per farle capire qual è il suo posto.
Sarà ostinata fino alla fine, perderà la sfida e dovrà ringraziarmi e baciarmi i piedi.
E non scordarti di visitare il mio sito Mistress Gaia.
Models: Mistress Gaia

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-20-2019, 05:37 PM #94117
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-20-2019, 05:39 PM #94118
Модератор

Модератор

The last few months have been great! I feel like Im getting stronger every day with you pushing me and showing me new things at the gym. I invite you over to my place to repay you after all of these free gym sessions. While dinner is cooking I express my feelings for you. After telling you all of the dirty things I want to do with you I start to take off your clothes. After getting your shirt off your ripped chest I start to unzip your pants. Your hesitant but excited. You seem shy. NO WAY a guy that looks like you is shy! After pulling down your pants I realize why. Trying to hold back my laughter I figure Id at least allow you to jerk that tiny little dick to me for all of these gym sessions.
Includes: SPH,JOI,Cum countdown, Femdom
This clip was made as a custom. Name occasionally used throughout
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 49.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-20-2019, 05:40 PM #94119
Модератор

Модератор

I know you can't take your eyes off My perfect tits, so you must pay. Are you already touching yourself thinking about how perfect My body is? I know you are. You're thinking about the way My tits would feel. How they would taste. Watch this video while you stroke and fantasize about My tits in your face. You can't even see under My bra, but you can't help but imagine My perfect pink nipples. It's okay, you have my permission to play today, pet -- but no cumming without paying the Cum Tax, too!
Markup Codes for Good Pets:
“wystrispet” - 100%
“wystrispig” - 200%
Models: Princess Wystri

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-20-2019, 05:46 PM #94120
Модератор

Модератор

You love my tits. You would so much rather jerk off to my perfect tits than even think about touching your wife. She is nothing compared to me. Stroking your cock to my tits feels so much better than actual sex with your wife. That's why me and my tits deserve it all from you, because my tits are so much bigger and better than your wife's will ever be.
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 3 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile