Old 10-22-2019, 02:00 PM #95091
Модератор

Модератор

You love hot, bratty girls and you love big tits. Looks like you are in trouble loser since I am a greedy, spoiled brat with big DDs! You are such a pathetic little b1tch for Me, compulsively jerking your loser cock. Come on loser, stroke stroke stroke that loser dick of yours! Work for that loser orgasm you so desperately want and need.
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 02:00 PM #95092
Модератор

Модератор

Still in limbo loser? Still trying to fight your need,wants and desires to spend all that hard earned cash on bratty dominate women...Give it up loser that cash is mine...I'm fucking your mind and your wallet.
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 3 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 142 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 02:01 PM #95093
Модератор

Модератор

From a custom video. You are my guy friend and I always notice you checking me out. You confess to me that you love fit, muscular women. I'm amused and intrigued by this and decide to have a little fun with you... your jaw is already on the ground from seeing me in my tiny, micro blue bikini... but when you see my muscles flex, you just can't handle how sexy I look. I flex and show you my rock hard abs and defined obliques... my toned, muscular round ass, and the most spectacular of all... my chest muscles & biceps that are so strong, I can make them bounce. Everytime you see my biceps bounce and my chest muscles pop, you feel like you are going to burst! To tease you further, I do a little workout in front of you with some bicep curls to accentuate my bulging biceps and shoulders and bouncing pecs. I also do some squats so you can see my muscular, round ass flex. I love how turned on you get when I show you my hard body. I want you to stroke yourself and cum while you're worshipping my bouncing biceps and popping chest!
Models: Inked Asian Goddess Siren Thorn

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 02:02 PM #95094
Модератор

Модератор

you know that ONE thing I won't do with you? Well guess what I did today? I did it! And I made sure his cock was REALLY big too. you know I won't let your cock anywhere NEAR Me, especially My ass. That's why I let one of My hung studs fuck Me deep in the ass with his giant cock. I just LOVE to tease you with all the juicy details too. explaining how he got Me all worked up to be able to take his big cock in My ass. See, other than financially supporting Me by paying for My waxings, lingerie, and vacations with other men etc., you're really not good for much at all. A man's worth is determined by his cock, and you don't have a cock that could satisfy ANYONE, especially not Me! My stud even chimes in at one point to put you in your place. yep, he's in the room with Me right now We're here to help you get the ball moving on our upcoming luxury vacation. all of which YOU will be paying for. Oh and there's no way you're going with us. you'll be staying right here at home where you belong!
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 13 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 02:05 PM #95095
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 14 min 51 s
Size: 387 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 02:05 PM #95096
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to my "Cum Eating Academy" masturbation training series. These lessons are intended to be followed in order. Start with lesson 1, stroke yourself to new heights of ecstasy, and learn the joy of consuming your own cum at my command. Lesson 1, Lesson 2, Lesson 3, Lesson 4, Lesson 5, Lesson 6, Lesson 7, Lesson 8, Lesson 9.)
Welcome back. If you're watching this video, it means you completed lesson 1. You're well on your way to becoming a bonafide cum whore. I officially own every drop of your cum. And there's nothing in this world that pleases me more than teaching you to relish your own semen.
That's right, I called you a cum whore. Today you'll really be earning the title. Pull out your cock, and we'll begin your second lesson.
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 17 min 53 s
Size: 172 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 02:07 PM #95097
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my faggot boy,
In this video you will be completely mind-fucked by gay triggers. You love my forced-bi videos. You love when i call you MY faggot. Faggot triggers are everywhere. No matter where you go. They originate in your mind and slowly take over your whole existence. You lose control and start craving big juicy cocks. This video is interactive with elements of hy_pno (mild humiliation, mostly encouragement to turn bi for me). I start you off slowly and at the end of the video you will be exploding with epic orgasm to huge meaty dicks.
I want you to have a dildo by your side or any other cock-shaped object. Here's how we play: Every time I say "FAGGOT" you stuff that dildo in your mouth. Every time you see a pic of big yummy cocks on your screen, you stuff your mouth again. After all, you are an inferior male. You crave to be on your knees pleasuring big cocks, licking Alpha balls. Come on, cock-sucker, stroke to all the triggers until i convert you into full-blown faggot.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 02:08 PM #95098
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 632 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 02:08 PM #95099
Модератор

Модератор

You'll need the load of cum you saved from Advanced Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 3 to complete this task. You can't proceed without it.
The male mind is prone to fixation prior to orgasm and disinterest afterwards. So many of my cum-whores in training want to go for style points and play with their fresh semen, but once they've released, it holds no appeal.
I have the solution. I will instruct you through a series of scandalous maneuvers reserved for the filthiest of cum-guzzlers, using your reserved semen from the prior lesson. You'll be playing with your old load while working up a new one.
There's no guessing where this messy, twisted game will end. Follow my instructions and find out!
Contains the following erotic elements:
CUM EATING INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - CUM PLAY - MASTURBATION GAMES- FEMALE DOMINATION - HUMILIATION - FEMDOM POV
Watch hundreds of my streaming videos at LarkinLove.com
Want to impress me? Use one of these MARKUP codes at checkout:
25% tip - JUSTTHETIP
50% generous tip - GIVETHANKS
100% Markup to honor your goddess - HONOR
250% Markup to show your dedication - DEVOTION
666% Markup to sow you are completely enslaved - SUCCUBUS
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 54 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 02:08 PM #95100
Модератор

Модератор

These Goddesses have GREAT BOOBS! When there on TV, and thousands of YOU submissive UK males watch, they know there sheer bodies make you drool at the very sight of therm. For all you boob junkies YOUR obsession with there busts goes even deeper. For with you LOSERS, it triggers your need to be humiliated, YOUR need to press the self destruct button and SPLURGE AWAY all of your cash.
Try as you may to resist and deny it but, you cannot escape the simple truth, You are hooked, transfixed and bound to your CRIPPLING ADDICTION, As you stare on in amazement at Goddess Jasmine and Lady Nina's perfect cleavage, you will fall even deeper into a trance. You will become there drooling pay zombie, do WHATEVER each tells you to without question or thought. Beginning with buying them gifts and spending your money as they want and choose... spa days, hair days, even holidays, get the idea? GOOD! Get spending LOSERS!
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile