Old 10-22-2019, 05:11 PM #95721
Модератор

Модератор

You are going to listen to every word that comes out of my mouth today. I'm going to tell you exactly how to stroke your cock, I will give you a countdown and tell you when to cum, and I will also tell you when you need to eat all of your cum. You will also be repeating a mantra that I tell you to say at some point during our time together. You better listen and do everything I tell you to do, including the mantra if you want to be my obedient little cum slut..
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:11 PM #95722
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tiffany James - iwantclips

Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 6 min 23 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 83.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:11 PM #95723
Модератор

Модератор

All boobs are good boobs. Big, round, bouncy jugs and little, perky ones like Mine. You have a real weakness for them. Now I'm gonna make you edge to the teasing of My soft cleavage and hints of petal pink nipples. I'm gonna flaunt them in your face until you're right on the edge... then deny you an orgasm over your titty obsession!
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 610 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:11 PM #95724
Модератор

Модератор

** Note: This is an audio focused clip, the images on the screen are a supplement to what I am about to tell you. This clip is best viewed with high quality headphones and in a dark room. **

The goal of this clip is to help you realize what has become of you since meeting Me. I want you to embrace your state of being - and cherish all of the intense emotions you've been experiencing - and allow all fear to dissipate. I will help you through this guided meditation session.

For the next few minutes, I want you to get comfortable. You will enter a state of sublime relaxation, as long as you listen to Me.

Breathing is one of the most important aspects of this session, and I will encourage you to continue to breathe throughout this clip. Your breathing should be deep, but comfortable, and I want you to envision a few things with each breath you draw.

As you breathe in, I want you to picture yourself inhaling My words, My presence, bringing you closer to Me. Draw in My essence, My voice, My beauty.

When you exhale, imagine your worries, anxieties, doubts and hesitations flowing out of you, dissolving into nothing. This should cleanse you.

You will notice that breathing will help close the gap between you and Me.

I also want you to pay attention to any physical sensations you are experiencing, and I will encourage you to scan your body from time to time.

It is difficult to summarize the content of this clip, so here is an excerpt:

"You've never felt this whole before Me. I've made you aware of voids you didn't know you had. You've always craved this kind of love. love anchored in purpose.

Don't be afraid to need Me. Don't be afraid to crave Me. Don't be afraid to love Me. And do not be afraid to keep Me in your mind and in your heart.

My voice in your head is not a distraction. It should move you to be better, for both yourself and for Me. You want to be a better man for Me. When you hear My voice, you're reminded of your purpose, and all that you're capable of.

You should try to hear it all the time, every day, even in your dreams. It brings you closer to Me, it keeps you grounded."
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 16 min 4 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:12 PM #95725
Модератор

Модератор

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Aroma heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying, "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet; it's game time.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:12 PM #95726
Модератор

Модератор

Soft, sensual voice... Goddess curves, round ass, shiny stockings, mesmerizing eyes. You feel compelled to nod along to everything. You will go deep. You will Give in. Your whole mind, body, & soul will enter into a deep trance state. It will feel euphoric. You will crave more. And you will be fucked up forever by me. You'll never be able to stop thinking about me. You can't get me out of your mind. I'm inside you. There will be no going back, but it doesn't matter. You will buy this clip anyway because you actually need this more than you even realize.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 23 min 50 s
Size: 950 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:12 PM #95727
Модератор

Модератор

I'm feeling especially bratty today.

I've blessed you with so much of My sweet, sensual content lately that I've lost sight of how fun it is to use you for My entertainment, and My entertainment only.

I also haven't explicitly let you cum in a while, have I?

You're desperate to be told to cum, even if it means being humiliated, being laughed at, being degraded. and doing something icky with your cum.

You want to shoot it straight toward your face, because I say you want to. You want to glaze your face, because you know it will make Me laugh. You want to scoop up the rest that didn't enter your mouth with your fingers - like cake batter - and make eye contact with Me as I laugh at your for doing so.

So go ahead, follow My instructions, and make yourself look stupid for Me. You want to earn your orgasm, right?
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 52 s
Size: 1 021 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:12 PM #95728
Модератор

Модератор

Get high and do as I say. Stroke, and clip and buy more Bunny clips. Pay for clip after clip as you get int0xicated with my orders. You'll get so high for me, doing as I say feels so good. Getting higher and higher for Bunny feels like nothing else. You relax and smoke and stare at me. Enticing to stay here for a very long time. Edge and edge for hours. Keep smoking and holding it in. This is the Bratty Bunny Budget. Inhale and spend. Watch the intense tease.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 916
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:12 PM #95729
Модератор

Модератор

Hasn't it been a while. It has been far too long, and I know you have been missing me. I know you have been waiting for my next Intox-Fantasy clip. You watch all my my Aroma clips over and over because I am Your Ultimate Aroma Queen when it comes to fucking you sluts up and I am back to fuck you up some more right now. I am just so good at it and you crave my instruction.
*Please remember to use p$ppers responsibly. Remember that inhaling p$ppers will cause a short-lived but fairly sharp drop in your pressure. Consequently, you should never use with any other substance that will do the same. Always have something sugary handy at the end of a p$ppers session. It is best advised to stay safe and give them a miss if you suffer from any cardiovascular condition or irregularities. If things get too much or you experience nosebleeds or headaches, please stop taking them and, open a window wide and take a deep breath. The side effects rarely last more than five minutes.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Size: 1.55 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:13 PM #95730
Модератор

Модератор

Teasing you is always so much fun. And a slow, detailed, sensual JOI session is what I have in mind to make you dripping and desperate. You get to stare at my tits and stroke exactly how I tell you to.

Categories: Jerk Off Instruction, Tit Worship, Sensual Domination, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement, Edging, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Cum Countdown, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 13 min 10 s