Old 04-07-2019, 11:18 AM #9581
Модератор

Модератор

You have always been a breast guy. Seeing some full gorgeous tits make you so weak and horny doesn't it. haha I know you loser and I know you won't be able to resist jerking it to my perfect breasts today. Just remember, don't you dare cum until I tell you to.
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 11:20 AM #9582
Модератор

Модератор

Mercedes has heard you are working late so she has snuck into your school to find you. She gets straight to the point, telling you how she has heard you are a pervert always staring at the girls you teach. Not having any real male teachers she craves the older man and she tells you to get your cock out for her as she wants to see how big you are and just now naughty you will be. She starts to strip off her slutty uniform to encourage you and when you get your cock out she is impressed and tells you to start stroking it for her. As you pull on your cock you feel hornier and hornier, Mercedes is a real little slutty tease, and you do love a school girl who knows how to handle an older man. As she strips off her bra and panties and stand naked in front of you you start to jerk off harder. Her tight little body is perfect and pert all over, just how you like it. She tells you how she wants you to cum for her, how she wants to taste you. You know it would be wrong but there is no one around and she is being so dirty. Will you do what she says?!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 11:22 AM #9583
Модератор

Модератор

I'm so out of your league and so naturally dominant it's no wonder you want to become my loyal pet. Let's face it buying this clip is only the beginning of your submission to Me. Imagine serving Me for the rest of your life. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:35 PM #9584
Модератор

Модератор

You're a natural born foot boy, and you're approaching the age where your foot fetish really begins to interfere with your life. In other words, the weather's getting warmer the girls are wearing flip flops, and since your raging obsession with feet prevents you from looking at them without getting an erection, you've resolved to not going to class. Obviously, there are consequences for skipping class, so you've been sent to the principal's office for reprimanding. However, when you enter your young, hot, eccentric principal's office, you are not faced with the consequences you anticipated. Instead, Ms. Wolfe tells you she wants to understand why you've been missing class, so she can work with you to find a solution. As she speaks, your principal notices you staring down at her feet in her open-toed heels, and without needing an explanation, she instantly knows exactly what's wrong. Principal Wolfe assures you that you are not the only one out there with this proclivity for feet, and validates how difficult it must be to be constantly faced with the object of your desire while being expected to concentrate in class. So Ms. Wolfe proposes a solution...but it's a bit of an un-orthodox one, and definitely one you shouldn't tell your parents about. This stays between you and your principal. Of course you agree, at this point willing to do anything just to not be walking around the halls with an erection every time the weather's warm. So, you do as your principal says and get down on the floor, take out your little dick, and stroke to your principal's perfect feet and gentle encouragement. After you blow your load all over your principal's feet on her command, she dismisses you with the assurance that you can come to her office for help any time you need it.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:36 PM #9585
Модератор

Модератор

This is what it looks like when someone asks for a foot worship session on webcam! My feet fill your screen, teasing and tantalising you with my sexy soles and tasty toes. You'd do anything for a moment with my fantastic feet! My feet bring boys to their knees, spilling their wallets and balls just to get a whiff, a touch, a taste. The power of my feet is unparalleled. Bend the knee and grovel, worship and my feet!
Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 4 min 17 s
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:36 PM #9586
Модератор

Модератор

You want to rub, tug, and beat off till your balls explode. My ass, tits, and face have you trapped. You're a hand pumping fuckboy and craving a release. I'm making those balls build to my body. They fill up and you're ready, desperate to bust a fat MESS! You know what I want. I want you committed and ready to eat your cum for me. No hesitating, no backing out, I'll make sure it goes exactly where it's suppose to - it your fuckboy mouth. This clip contains element of cum eating instructions, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, masturbation encouragement, cum eating, jerk off encouragement, masturbation humiliation, joi, cum countdown, orgasm control, cei, cei encouragement.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:37 PM #9587
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) My naughty secretary has invited me back to her apartment. She has been panty flashing me all day in that tight skirt black stockings, fuck me heels..and oh so sexy panties...Well since I have been in charge all day it is time for her to take charge...This time before she sucks my cock and lets me fuck her in her panties she wants me to suck on her pussy through her panties then she pulls them to the side so I can suck and lick on her clit til her pussy gets so wet she just has to fuck me...She reminds me that she is in charge and I have to make her cum first before she lets me cum in her mouth. After all...she is in charge...
Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:37 PM #9588
Модератор

Модератор

Little Naked Strip Show then I rub oil all over my hot body. Come check it out!! Masturbate, Oil
Models: DaisyD_

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:38 PM #9589
Модератор

Модератор

Hi there, I'm your naughty neighbor. I noticed your wife was outside, so I let myself in. The thing is, I know that you we're alone and thought we should talk. Of course I'm wearing a very sexy outfit. don't worry, your stupid wife won't find out I'm here. This is pretty hot, right? I look so much better than your ugly wife. I think we can play together like this more often. I'll just need a credit card and I'll keep teasing you. Our little secret from the wifey.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 211 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:38 PM #9590
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 8 min 6 s