Old 10-22-2019, 06:26 PM #96071
Модератор

Модератор

Alex Blake has been your assistant for 8 months and is concerned about the lack of employee benefits. As her boss, you make her wear sexy but uncomfortable heels every day in the office. Alex has a particular "benefit" in mind. She slides off her strappy heels and rests her feet on top of her desk. Won't you take a few minutes to give her beautiful soles the special treatment they deserve? Kiss her soft, pedicured toes and run your tongue up and down her petite feet. Lick her soles as you stroke your hard cock, right here in the office, until your cum drips down from her soles. You're the best boss ever!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:26 PM #96072
Модератор

Модератор

I know you crave my feet, my soft toes in your mouth, teasing you and making you weaker than you have ever felt before. You will become my foot slave, its impossible not too with feet this perfect. start your foot addiction now..
Models: Bambi The Boss

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:26 PM #96073
Модератор

Модератор

These feet are perfect and well lets face it you know you cant resist them now can you? My toes are going to make you pop a boner so fast you wont even know what to do... Did I mention I suck my own toes in this clip?
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:26 PM #96074
Модератор

Модератор

I cut My toe nails and mock you for wanting to eat the clippings then I paint My toes and humiliate you for being so weak
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 960 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:26 PM #96075
Модератор

Модератор

My first clip I ever made. Enjoy this POV oily soles, (Actually 2015)
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 49 s
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:26 PM #96076
Модератор

Модератор

What a lucky slave you are, getting a glimpse into Violet's private life.
Sit beneath her where you belong and watch as She pampers Her little piggies.
Models: VioletFugazzi

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:26 PM #96077
Модератор

Модератор

I'm in the lobby of my doctor's office minding my own business. Apparently my long legs and flats dangling has caught your eye and I confront you for staring. This wait is Torment with you watching me like that and it is very annoying having you stare at my feet while out in public. What kind of weirdo are you anyways? I knew you were looking at my feet! God how humiliating.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 9 min 23 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:27 PM #96078
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom, NO NAME MENTIONED so it can be enjoyed by many. My customs are always rendered extra clear and are superior quality. Order yours today.
[[This is a custom clip request in the “Executrixxx-Fantasy” and “Dangling” categories, about 10-12 minutes in length that would have you wear/dangle about 10 different pairs of your sexy stiletto pumps (preferably as many closed-toe styles as you have) through the course of the clip. Here is the scenario:
The War of the Sexes is over, and the women kicked our ass! Some men are kept as slaves, but the rest can be eliminated. Goddess Sasha Mizaree has the pleasure of finding creative ways of toying with the surplus cock before wiping it out. She enters wearing a sexy, short dress without hosiery, and she has a bunch of her favorite pairs of closed-toe, stiletto-heeled pumps all gathered in front of her. Hundreds of us Stolen males stand anxiously before her with nooses around our necks. Goddess Sasha tells us that she's going to dangle each pair of high heels while we jerk to her female superiority. When she's done dangling a shoe, she'll casually let it slip to the floor. When it hits the floor, a microchip embedded inside will send a signal to the trap doors beneath some fraction of the men, opening the doors and hanging some of us to death! “After I dangle, you're going to ****!”
None of us knows which pair of high heels has our names written on it; all we know is that we're dead! We jerk in desperation, seeking the last orgasm of our lives. Each pair that Goddess Sasha lets drop gives her great satisfaction as she watches scores of us men thrash and twitch at the end of our ropes, struggling to breathe in our final moments… She loves toying with us, knowing that we're precariously on the edge of life and death, just like her shoes are precariously dangling from her perfect feet!
(Goddess Sasha, I would love to watch not knowing which high heels will ultimately **** me! It shouldn't be the last pair of shoes, but please use this code phrase right before you let my killer pair slip: “All it takes is one, little flick of my toes, and you're fucked into oblivion!”)]]
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 16 min 22 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:27 PM #96079
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: TRANSFORMATION FETISH - TRANSFER FETISH - MAGIC CONTROL - SUPER VILLIANS - SUPERHEROINS - FUCKING - XXX HARDCORE - BOY/GIRL - ROLEPLAY - STRIPTEASE - BLOWJOBS
..An old witch lures Wonder Woman to her house and body swaps her. Wonder Woman's officer friend discovers what happened and the witch (as Wonder Woman) seduces him to prevent him from switching them back...
Opens on Wonder Woman talking to the old woman: Wonder woman heard the cries for help from the old lady and apprehend the criminals. Wonder woman Is offered a gift. As soon as Wonder Woman touches it she Yelps and starts shaking and falls to the ground and scene fades...The witch now is Wonder Woman. The old Wonder Woman is trapped in the witches body and is taunted by the witch. Yes it worked! Your body is mine!, I knew you would be the perfect target. So virtuous and proper , but always flaunting your perfect body under your costume. My old body was so old and tired. Now I feel so young, so powerful... How does it feel beingtrapped in my old body , hahahaha Robbed of your eternal youth and power Now all mine! Checks out body in mirror. Now slowly starts to masturbate: I haven't felt like this in centuries! Feels so good. Continues while telling the old Wonder Woman to stop her whimpering and crying and taunting her until she cums. After Wonder Woman cums she looks up and see's the officer friend, How long have you been here watching ? I forgot about you. Now pleading with him: please put down the (magical object) Just don't give it to that old witch over there! so you know I'm not the real Wonder Woman? But why can't I be! I have her body Well, maybe we can both benefit? Did you like what you saw when I was touching myself? No need to switch us back yet ,why don't you just see what I can do for you. I can make all your deepest fantasies come true. I know the way you lusted for her, How you wanted her and she wouldn't even look at you.. You can have her now, I can give you what you always wanted. Gets on knees and starts to rub crotch. Did you think someone so pure would do this. During sex continue to ask the officer if he likes her new body. Aren't I better than the old Wonder Woman? All throughout continue to talk about how good her new body feels, how incredible. I Haven't felt this way in centuries etc. At the end after orgasm. Grab back the mysterious object, saying yes I got it back. Now I'll destroy it and Wonder Womans body will be mine forever!......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 43 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:27 PM #96080
Модератор

Модератор

You need to know who's boss and that is Me. I make it very clear how I expect you to honor My beautiful body, face, and lifestyle. You grow weak with My words which are harsh but full of truth. This training allows you to become aware of My power over you and as you accept this new found good fortune, which is having Me as your Queen, I reward you with a chance to worship my dirty worn heels and curvaceous feet. I instruct as well as commanding that you lick them all clean until they shine like brand new. You will also be granted naked close up feet shots as well as a few short but sweet pussy flashes as I cross My legs arousing your deepest desires and darkest primordial needs. Mark Up Codes: 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
Models: StellaSol

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile