Old 08-01-2019, 10:41 PM #9601
Модератор

Модератор

Abby likes to pick up girls at work. She's personal trainer, and works at a gym for women. The location is perfect because it brings in girls she wants to be with, freshmen at the local college. Veronica is one such student, and when Veronica notices Abby sharing glances, she decides to be the extrovert, and meet someone new. Abby got exactly what she wanted, and now all that is left is to seduce the petite Latina into licking her soft fit pussy!Veronica pulls up to Abby's place and knocks on the door. Abby answers moments later, and greets Veronica, welcoming her into her home and directing her to the studio to change and start their session. Abby always asks her clients to stretch in front of her so she can see everything that she's doing. Veronica bends over, and it's clear Abby's view is jaw dropping. One thing leads to another, and after Abby gets chances to palm Veronica's soft ass and get cute curves, Abby and Veronica are making out, like they can't get enough of one another.Abby helps the cutie out of her gear to reveal her tiny breasts and her juicy lesbian pussy. Abby tastes Veronica's nipples and feeds her hers. Soon they are completely naked, and writhing against the floor, anticipating the relief of having their wet pussies licked professionally. Abby devours Veronica, sucking and licking her shaved teen pussy, before climbing on top to get twice the pleasure. They share their pussy nectar with one another as they make out, before Abby gets herself into position to feed Veronica her soft pink pussy from above. Abby doesn't take long to get close to climax, and soon her soft skin is pressed against the glass of the window as she cums, to the sound of passion and pleasure.
Models: Veronica Rodriguez, Abby Cross

Duration: 26 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-01-2019, 11:01 PM #9602
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever heard of Paula Sky? If you haven't so far, then it would be time to get introduced. Paula a real cock-addict, a sexy one of that and she loves to take care of any rock-hard erections. You can tell about the way she handles a cock, let it be with her mouth, hands or pussy, that she loves it and it is really arousing to see.
Models: Paula Shy

Duration: 28 min 59 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-01-2019, 11:07 PM #9603
Модератор

Модератор

Models: Lady, Hana, Alice B, Nina B, Wesley Nikes

Duration: 52 min 58 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 505 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-01-2019, 11:08 PM #9604
Модератор

Модератор

Every night for the past couple weeks, I've been having the craziest dream. I (Chastity Lynn) wake up right before I'm about to cum, feeling so disappointed. My dream starts, I'm lying there just waiting and waiting, until a sexy redhead with bright blue eyes (Penny Pax) comes in with a sparkly red butt plug in her hand, she slides it right in my tight little butt, and I squirm in delight. When she has me nice and loosened up, she slowly slides the butt plug out of my ass, and dips her wet little tongue in between my cheeks. Once she has me all nice and wet, she pulls out another special toy for me to play with. This is one that I've never ever used before. It's meant for my pussy and my ass at the same time. She slowly slides it in and I scream in pleasure. As she's pulling it in and out, in and out, working me up, I feel my holes tighten around the toy. I feel myself getting wetter and wetter, on the verge of having the biggest hardest orgasm that I've ever had.
Models: Penny Pax, Chastity Lynn

Duration: 39 min 27 s
Size: 1.91 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-01-2019, 11:12 PM #9605
Модератор

Модератор

Models: Alex Tanner

Duration: 2 min 31 s
Size: 125 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-01-2019, 11:18 PM #9606
Модератор

Модератор

Dominica, the lovely foreign student looks for a vacant room to stay in while she learns in the local university. The mature lady Jennyfer has a free room and she is happy to give it to the girl. She doesn't even asks money from the girl as payment... only her delicious, young pussy to lick.
Models: Dominica Phoenix, Jennyfer

Duration: 23 min 40 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-01-2019, 11:21 PM #9607
Модератор

Модератор

Models:

Duration: 33 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 324 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-01-2019, 11:30 PM #9608
Модератор

Модератор

You know what I've always wanted to do? Have sex with another sexy redhead just like me (Penny Pax). Fair skinned, big pretty eyes, that's my favorite part of a woman. Those beautiful eyes looking up at me. I just want to stare into them. You know what I really like though, I like cumming all over a girls face. I've never tried this before but, I think it'd be really hot to use a strapon, if she (Violet Monroe) had it in her mouth. Mmm that sounds so hot. Just imagine looking down on her, I might have to put my hands in her hair, pull her face deeper inside me. Mmmm god. It's going to be so exciting just thinking about it. You know my absolute biggest fantasy? I wanna wear that strapon harness too, and I wanna watch her look into my eyes as I fuck her. I wanna grab onto her ass when she's looking back at me. I'm just gonna keep slammin' my face into her holes. You know, I'd really like her to cum all over my face. It'd be so hot just to have her pussy juice drip right onto my face. And then she's just gonna do the same thing on me. I'm gonna cum all over her pretty little face. And I'm gonna ask her to stare deep into my eyes, and I want her to look at me as I'm cumming. That's my fantasy.
Models: Penny Pax, Violet Monroe

Duration: 32 min 22 s
Size: 1.56 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-01-2019, 11:37 PM #9609
Модератор

Модератор

Models: Roxy Rox

Duration: 28 min 43 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-01-2019, 11:39 PM #9610
Модератор

Модератор

Kiara Lord - a relatively fresh face in the industry whose beauty, lively attitude, and passion for sex will take her high and far in the pantheon of the adult stars. Today we will learn more about her, her hobbies, her secrets and her sex life. Join her today and get to know more about Kiara Lord.
Models: Kiara Lord

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Size: 662 MiB
Download From AnzFile