Old 10-22-2019, 06:37 PM #96121
Модератор

Модератор

You know my feet are so perfect, so seductive and so irresistable that you can't get enough. I want you to think of all the ways they make you weak. How about I pour some oil all over them. They are even more perfect now all shiny. I want you to take your cock out and stroke it for me. Do you know what I want? I want you to empty those balls for me and drain them to my perfect feet. When your balls are empty you will belong to me. Wrecking your marriage. Your balls will be drained everyday thinking of my feet and there will be no cum left for your wife. All it takes is you cumming to my feet once and you'll be addicted. Your cock and your balls are mine!
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:37 PM #96122
Модератор

Модератор

Default London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:37 PM #96123
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tiffany James - iwantclips

Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 57 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 2.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:38 PM #96124
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to tease you with My sexy toes, yeah My hot little toes and feet! My beautiful pedicured bare toenails and sexy toe rings are ready to flirt with you. My feet are just another thing for you to love about Me!
Includes but not limited to... toe fetish, toenail fetish, foot fetish, bare feet, soles, toe wiggling, bare toenails, toe rings, foot worship, brat girl, femdom pov, sexy lingerie.
Models: Dominant Princess

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:38 PM #96125
Модератор

Модератор

On your knees foot slut... look at that miserable little thing between your legs.. how pathetic.. gets harder for these feet but still barely visible.. you'll do anything for these feet won't you.. stare at them and as you do, at the flick of my toes, sniff the most potent Aroma.. I want you dazed and vulnerable.. keep sniffing those Aroma.. how's that hungry slut hole going? of course I'm going to humiliate you further for these feet, it's what I do best to hopeless foot freaks like you.. plug that super girthy dildo to the floor and as you sniff more Aroma slide down on it.. keep sniffing and stretching yourself.. I want you stretched and balls deep for these feet... sniff my feet and the Aroma.. I'll oil my feet, just as you've oiled your arse.. oh I could just stick my foot in there if I so wish.. that would be the ultimate humiliation.. oh you wish, maybe next time if You impress me.. for now you're just going to bounce on that fat dildo before me and my feet as I dangle them and flick my toes and you sniff those Aroma.. you can touch that microscopic 'penis' for a few seconds...no cum countdown for you..you'll just ooze pre-cum over and over as you sniff Aroma, sniff my feet, and roughen up your prostate... and you'll lick it all up and thank me for the humiliation you've paid for..what a sorry loser you are... but, it does thoroughly amuse me!!!
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 899 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:38 PM #96126
Модератор

Модератор

GoPro closeups of my feet in the bathtub getting all wet and messy. Watch and jerk off as I pour oil in between my toes and down my soles, the water makes the oil bead up on my toes and makes you drool over my perfect feet. You stroke your cock as I pour lotions, creams, colorful bubble foam, and even fake cum all over my pretty little toes and feet, Squeezing it between my toes and rubbing my wet, messy feet together, spreading and curling my toes to show off how messy they are!
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 74.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:38 PM #96127
Модератор

Модератор

Cute nurse Ava Harper has noticed some numbness between her toes while working for her hot, blonde podiatrist boss, Dr. Tabatha Jordan. The doctor squeezes her in for a quick look in between appointments. Dr. Jordan slides off nurse Ava's white shoes and massages her pretty feet from heel to toe as she examines them. When Dr. Jordan gets a whiff of her sweaty soles from hours of work in her shoes, she can't help but give Ava's sweet feet a taste. Dr. Jordan sucks on the young nurse's cute toes and then offers to teach her the technique. The doctor instructs her on how to touch, lick, suck, and please a woman's feet for this alternative, hands-on Therapy-Fantasy technique.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 119 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:38 PM #96128
Модератор

Модератор

Gorgeous Domme Ceara Lynch talks about how her first experience with pantyhose was also her first experience with the fetish world - selling dirty pantyhose to an online sub. She talks about the different things guys have wanted her to do in her pantyhose before selling them & creative ways that she has used pantyhose in her fetish shoots. Includes pantyhose domination, pantyhose stories, dirty pantyhose The pantyhose worn in this clip are available for sale - 6 minutes
Models: Star Nine

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 200 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:38 PM #96129
Модератор

Модератор

you are more than obsessed with Me feet. That word doesn't even begin to cover how you feel about them. you're infatuated, in love with, addicted to them. you'd do anything to taste and kiss My size 8 peds. I know you have a whole list of things you're willing to do or sacrifice just to touch them. So. Totally. Obsessed.
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 06:39 PM #96130
Модератор

Модератор

*Custom Clip*: "You catch me looking at your feet and heels and you confront and ask me if that's what I'm doing. I confess and you ask me what I like about your feet... You tease me with your high arches, heel dangling, toes cleavage, heels, pedicured toes and the veins on top of your feet, and tell me to get an up-close look. You tell me I can stroke my cock while you tease me. I have to stop after each shown element before proceeding with the next. You go through each one as I am on the floor getting a good view. When you think I've had enough, you seductively take the heels off and show me your pedicure and point and flex your toes. In the end, I cum at your mercy, after a countdown."
(Note: The clip was filmed with the help of a cameraman!)
1080p HD; 10:05 min
This clip includes elements of: FEMDOM POV, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, TOPLESS, LEGS, ARCHED FEET, BARE LEGS, RED TOES, MASTURBATION GAMES, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, LIGHT HUMILIATION.
Models: LadyMorrigan

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile