Old 04-07-2019, 10:52 PM #9611
Модератор

Модератор

A loser like you has no chance with a woman like Goddess Nikki. It doesn't matter how much you pay, you will always remain a slave. But she will let you grovel at her feet while you stroke pathetically, edging and admiring what you will never have.
Models: Goddess Nikkis Cum Countdown

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 88.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:52 PM #9612
Модератор

Модератор

Includes: You play the role of Violet Monroe's milking boy, tricked, captured, Intox Fantasy, bondage, and cream pie.Make me cum or else..Violet Monroe is a single woman looking for a milking boy, she wants to be impregnated, but the idea of a traditional relationship was never her style. She much prefers a man who looks at her from below with fear and lust in his eyes as she teases him, taunts him, and makes his cock ache for her. She decides this particular boy might have a chance to see tomorrow, she gives him the gift of pleasure, her beautiful pussy is like a perfect flower and she rubs her wet pussy against his shaft while he grits his teeth. He knows that if he is to cum, it's all over for him, but she is perfection, and he wants her to bestow more kindness to him. He's gagged so tightly but his eyes beg her "more, please, put the tip in." Violet teases the tip of his cock and then her submissive little boy gets to have a little more of her heavenly pussy. Her eyes roll back in her head as she slowly eases onto him inch-by-inch. She rides him, she is sure to tell him of his new life as her captive milking boy, a prized position that surely anyone who looks into her mesmerizing eyes would crave. He cums when she tells him to, and she leaves him tied on the bed until the next session. He belongs to her, his cock is her's, his life depends on how long he can please her, and he is terrified but loves it.
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 15 min 40 s
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:53 PM #9613
Модератор

Модератор

Hello again loser, look at you already sneaking off away from your stupid wife to see me. Your wife is so pathetic thinking that you are adequate, she probably thinks you are still at work right now. Are you going to take her flowers to apologize for being late? Ha you are so pathetic, what girl wants flowers? You could bring me diamonds and I would still spit in your face! She probably gets excited at any bit of attention she gets because she will never know what it feels like to have men absolute worship and adore her. She is never going to be as beautiful as me, as charming as me, never as naughty and cleaver as me. I bet you think about me when you are fucking her, her old wrinkly skin, you imagine touching my tight, young soft skin. You will be here jerking to me and go home and reject her. Maybe one day I will make you tell her what a piece of she is compared to me. Keep jerking and wishing that you could have me in your bed at night instead of that pathetic wife of yours. Laugh at her with me loser! I want you to be completely depleted when you get home to that frump you call a wife! Stroke it, harder! Jeez you can't even do that right, JERK IT! There you go bitch, now cum for me! Good bitch, now fuck off! - Sam
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 5 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 281 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:53 PM #9614
Модератор

Модератор

In this brand new Full HD P.O.V. Videoclip I am giving You the following orders: Come closer to Your monitor and worship my divine Arabaian Feet... while I am pressing my divine bare Feet deeper and deeper inside Your pathetic & filthy Mouth! I am humiliating You and want You to lick every toe clean... take it deeper You Bitch!! Then I want You to lick and swallow my whole foot! Start jerking Your fuckin' pathetic cock now!
Models: Lady Medea Fox

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:54 PM #9615
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me change into various bras/tops and talk to you about how they make my tits feel all while playing with my boobs in between. Squeezing. Pinching. Grabbing. Nipple play. I end up lotioning my tits so much I can't help but place you in between them. I encourage you to touch and jerk your cock for me. Complete with close ups and lots of dirty talk. Ending with a hand-job and count down. 15 minutes of my big tits...what more could you want? Visit WatchBrooke.com for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 15 min 29 s
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:54 PM #9616
Модератор

Модератор

Imagine a beautiful Goddess wearing a skin tight, curve hugging, shiny metallic blue dress, encouraging you to jerk off. Now buy this clip and make it real.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:57 PM #9617
Модератор

Модератор

What a sexy contrast in our complexion. It feels just as good as it looks judging by the moans and comments throughout. He's also "Fanning" out having been a fan for quite some time. Dreams can come true!
Models: MistressCindyRay

Duration: 15 min 41 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:58 PM #9618
Модератор

Модератор

I look sooo amazing in this tight and sexy silver wet-look outfit! You will stroke your cock under My instruction as you gaze upon My divine curves. You're so weak for Me aren't you bitch, you want to cum for My shiny body and you'll do whatever it takes to please Me. I own your cock and your orgasm. Give control to a true Superior.
Models: MistressKarina

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 606 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:58 PM #9619
Модератор

Модератор

This was really too easy. This totally trusting hitchhiker on the side of the road saw me as an unassuming woman and allowed me to give him a ride while hitchhiking in a foreign country. He loaded his stuff into my van and started making small talk, not knowing he had crawled into my web. I offer him a drink of some water, he seemed thirsty after all. He begins to get warm and sleepy and it's only when it's too late that he realizes he's been tricked. My special drink makes its way through his system and his limbs go slack. He can't move, only watch as I pull off to the side of the road and start to strip him. I know the poison I gave him will reach his heart much faster if I can get it pumping. So I decide to pump him. While I handle his cock, he grows closer and closer to orgasm. He's trying to resist even through the poison, but it won't help. As soon as he cums, his life is over.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 18 min 29 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 10:59 PM #9620
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to see what you get in this clip? This is one hell of a sexy ripoff. You know that you do not even deserve this much, right? You are lucky to get ANYTHING at all from Me. You should be incredibly thankful for anything that you get from Me, because you know that a hot woman like Me does not have to give anything at ALL to someone like you. You want to be ripped off. You want blue balls. That is exactly what you will get.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 3 min 23 s
Size: 122 MiB
Download From AnzFile