Old 10-24-2019, 10:16 AM #96371
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to sit back and stroke for me. Imagine being able to slide your thick, hard cock between my naked feet, smearing my soles with your precum. Pump your shaft to my instructions while you worship my perfect soles. I know how hard they make you...
Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-24-2019, 10:21 AM #96372
Модератор

Модератор

My boss is so incompetent. I've been putting up with him for YEARS. I noticed something is a little off about him though... he really seems to like feet. Not just, "hey that's a cute new pedi, Marie, how festive!" More like, "Your feet are sexy." Who says that? I've been pulling up weird searches in his internet history too. Over the course of 2 years I have finally compiled enough solid evidence of him being a total foot pervert that I can Blackmail-Fantasy him to my hearts content. When he walks into his office, soon to be mine, I start interrogating him. I love watching him squirm in fear, thinking up lies on the spot. I finally tell him what I plan on doing with him, making him my foot bitch and taking over his company. Using him as my personal slave and humiliating him every single day with his PA, who's in on it too!
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 21 min 49 s
Size: 966 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-24-2019, 10:40 AM #96373
Модератор

Модератор

Indica is slammed at work. Slipping her tight heels on and off under the table at her desk catches her bosses eyes. Indica, dangles her tight heels from her sweaty, sexy, fishnet pantyhose. Indica notices how weak it makes her boss. So she slips her heels on and off, over and over again till she finally throws them off and gives him instructions to stroke it. Indica lets him finish and goes back to work.
Models: IndicaFetish

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Size: 874 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-24-2019, 10:54 AM #96374
Модератор

Модератор

Shiny, so fucking shiny! My perfect ass in these tight leggings, mmm, fuck. You just can't look away, you are just so addicted to my shiny sexy big ass. Taking hit after hit of those Aroma makes you so weak, you know you should stop - but you can't, you don't want to. My Shiny Ass owns you, and everything you are.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 24 min 54 s
Size: 638 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-24-2019, 11:15 AM #96375
Модератор

Модератор

Nurse Salem has a new favorite toy & I want to train your ass with it & get you fucked up on p0ppers. I want to see how far you can stretch out your ass. I'm going to give you explicit instructions & demonstrate how to use new inflatable butt plug & get you incredible high on p0ppers so that it turns you on more & more to succumb to My commands, no matter how humiliating or sadistic they become. I know you will not deny your Goddess Nurse in PVC uniform nor will you deny the rush of the p0ppers getting you high while I mindfuck you full of ideas of getting slutty for Me. I'm going to take My time so that your tipsy brain can follow every sniffing & ass stretching direction I give you. In My clinic you will put total trust in your Nurse doing everything I say because the more you follow My instructions, the better you feel. The harder you get. I take My time teasing you with My tits and My long legs in high heels but My dirty talking & precise directions are what gets you off the most. See I know exactly how to control your ache with My sniffing instructions & every inhale makes your ass more & more ready to accept the inflatable plug & eventually begin to fill it up with air, so that your ass fills up tight & you become the perfect anal training patient for Nurse Salem. It feels sooo good to be full for Me, edging & stroking your cock while I stretch out your ass & you begin to see how far these p0ppers can take your ass- I stare you deep in the eyes while you experience this new pleasure knowing you will never escape how good this feeling is now that you've had it= the feeling of becoming an anal addicted slut for Me...making you cum is going to be o easy once I've brought you to the very brink with My words, sucking & rubbing spit on the toy while I urge you to inhale for Me, your ass stuffed with your new favorite toy... When I've finally gaped your ass to My satisfaction and turned your mind into total mush I tease you with My pussy & coerce you to squeeze once more & fill up your hole completely before you finally cum for Me. This orgasm is so fucking explosive for you- you've been such a good boy- but even though you're done cumming I'm going to make you sniff p0ppers once more so you can ease the air out of your toy with Me & slowly slide it out- we learned something today, your ass can do more than we thought, and I've already got more games coming so keep training with your plug & keep your ass ready for Nurse Salem to use however I want!!! CLIP CONTAINS; p0ppers, coerced int0x, anal training, slut training, sissy training, butt plug, inflatable butt plug, jerk off instructions, JOI, mindfuck, femdom POV, nurse, medical fetish, orgasm control, edging, sub training, pussy worship, PVC, nurse, nurse fetish, high heels, ass tease, blonde goddess, ass stretching, ass training, bdsm toys, butt toys, dirty talk, spitting, sucking, licking, spit fetish, lipgloss, eye contact, eyes, mesmerize
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-24-2019, 11:17 AM #96376
Модератор

Модератор

I am your true religion and god - there will be no others. I will destroy your faith in these false idols. Why waste your life on a god that doesn't exist - when your entire being wants to serve and worship a true goddess. Bow down and repeat your new mantra. My physical perfection demands your devotion. I am your religion and your whole life must be dedicated to worshipping me.
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Size: 619 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-24-2019, 11:23 AM #96377
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: Completely owned by goddess Kira. I am just thinking of you, messaging you, loving you, complaining about my wife to you, worshiping you, eagerly waiting for only your reply. It means completely owned by you. I have no choice but to obey you. You make me feel free from wife. You make me do whatever you tell. And I do because I love you more, goddess Kira is everything for me.
Clip Contains: goddess worship, home wrecker, slave training, shoe licker, mind fuck, femdom, heels, legs, domination, findom, redhead, pov, spiting, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 888 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-24-2019, 12:03 PM #96378
Модератор

Модератор

It's amazing how I can go from looking so soft and sensual to all of a sudden strong and rock hard. You can't look away from the screen and you can't deny how much it turns you on. The way my biceps flex, bend and pump sends all the Red Life Juice in your body straight to your dick. I love teasing you but I would love even more to see your head wrapped inside my big biceps.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 606 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-24-2019, 12:05 PM #96379
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to toy with your mind and combine the feelings of pleasure and pain. Alternating between the two will confuse your synapses so by time that dull ache ends it's mixing with feelings of pleasure and arousal, training you to enjoy the pain you are experiencing. Back and forth, back and forth until the explosive end. Soon your suffering will trigger feelings of immense arousal!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 9 min 47 s
Size: 521 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-24-2019, 12:36 PM #96380
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 27 min 2 s