Old 10-25-2019, 01:30 PM #96561
Модератор

Модератор

(This is the 180 VR Version of this clip and will also be made available in HD/1080 Format very soon) Look who got their worthless little worm all locked up for Miss Roper. It's an accessory that is very fitting for a little beta bitch like you. Your little beta bitch cock does not deserve to ever be released from its prison. The more your cock struggles and tries to push out of it's cage, the more enjoyment it brings Miss Roper, so keep struggling since Miss Roper's enjoyment is all that matters. Your balls feel quite full, but don't expect that you're going to get any release today. As a beta bitch, you don't deserve any release, just the teasing and Torment that Miss Roper decides she wants to bless you with.
Models: The Locked Cock Chronicles

Duration: 8 min 55 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 653 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 01:32 PM #96562
Модератор

Модератор

Oh honey, don't worry, I definitely won't hurt you. YOU WILL! Hahahaha
You will make that useless balls of yours pay for your sins. Make them suffer! And we both know how stupid it is to avoid Mistress Nina's demands. Sooner or later I'd find you and make you suffer even more. So you better obey and make me laugh at you! This really pleases me, seeing you down on your knees, suffering, my submissive slut! But first, let's get your dick up, make it hard!
Models: Submit to Mistress Nina

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 01:50 PM #96563
Модератор

Модератор

It's been years you've been concerned about your unconventional desires. You're not quite sure why you love feet so much but you feel like your addiction is growing out of control. Day by day you become more and more ashamed by your weakness. You finally decided to go see a Therapist-Fantasy to help shake this insatiable thirst for soles. At first everything seems normal. Your new Therapist-Fantasy comes highly recommended so you feel as though there's nothing to worry about. She keeps reassuring you that this isn't something to be ashamed of and this puts you at ease, she even tells you she has a special technique to get rid of your kink, if that's what you really want. You couldn't be happier to hear this. You're ready to finally be normal. Thats when everything takes an interesting turn. She removes her shoes and starts to tease you with her bare feet, you cant help but be confused. You start to lose control immediately. You feel your cock growing as you turn bright red. She then reveals that the technique she is actually Exposing-Fantasy you to is meant to intensify your addiction. You will finally truly understand being powerless. This wasn't the type of Therapy-Fantasy you were looking for when you came in but now you feel the strongest urge to please me. I start to instruct you to stroke and you helplessly oblige my request. Second by second you find yourself further entranced by my voice, following instructions blindly without second thought. You quickly realize that your addiction will never loosen its grip on you and now your Therapist-Fantasy has you completely under her spell.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 16 min 13 s
Size: 2.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 02:28 PM #96564
Модератор

Модератор

Get down On your Knee and Worship you Perfect Powerful Alpha Mistress! Worship and Adore!the get Closer and Lick My Perfect long Heel Like a good submissive Slave!Serving and Pleasing your Perfect Mistress Its Honor for you... so enjoy and be thankful forEvery second what you have here...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 793 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 02:59 PM #96565
Модератор

Модератор

I know you've been staring at my feet in class, and now I finally have you alone. Come and watch how I take off these cute heels for you. After all this time, I need you to feel and taste the soft soles of my feet. Nothing turns me on like the way a mouth feels on my toes. Right here in the classroom, where no one is watching, I want you to take out your cock and cum for me. Suck on my little Teen-18+ feet and stroke your cock to me on the teacher's desk!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Size: 90.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 04:00 PM #96566
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 12 min 53 s
Size: 806 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 04:16 PM #96567
Модератор

Модератор

Prefect Lauren is waiting for Headmistress; they have a very important meeting. While she is waiting she sees you loitering, she knows you are after her pretty little feet and tells you how now is not the time! However you rarely listen and instead you go in close and slip off her sexy high heel boots revealing her soft bare soles. Lauren pleads with you no to tickle her feet but it is not good, those feet are just too sexy to resist and you go straight in and tickle them. You can feel her squirming underneath your fingers, giggling as she writhes around. As she pulls her feet away you can see her soles again, and even as she grabs her own toes trying to stop you tickling her it is all to no avail. You tickle her more and more, even when she climbs up on to Headmistress's desk, and you keep ticking her no matter how much she pleads with you to stop.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 04:24 PM #96568
Модератор

Модератор

Trick or Treat Smell my feet, will you get something good to eat? Only way to know is to buy it and watch
Good Boys will use these codes
25% markup: PayMoreee
50% markup: iLoveQueen
75% markup: MorePlz
100% markup: Spending
1000%: Findomme
Models: Queen_Vanity

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 04:55 PM #96569
Модератор

Модератор

Estella and I have come up with another Smotherbench game that takes dummy's breath away. This one is all about giving him very short amounts of time to breathe between sits, and he'd better breathe deeply if he doesn't want to be in panic mode right away. We start at 45 seconds each and go up 15 seconds each round until, well, We exhaust him completely and stops responding! We roll dice before each new sit just to determine how many breaths he gets. And to be extra cruel, any time it was a 5 or a 6 We rerolled. Couldn't go too easy on him! We quickly learned how much more quickly We could wear Our sub down by limiting his recovery time. At the end of the clip once We've done our damage, dummy's cuffed legs are just leaning off to one side. So pathetic...
Models: GoddessD

Duration: 17 min 36 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-25-2019, 05:10 PM #96570
Модератор

Модератор

I've done a lot of walking today, all barefoot and all because I have you
Turns out it really doesn't matter how filthy my feet get, or what I step in, what ever the condition you always long to worship my bare soles...
Dirty or not.
Models: Twisted British

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile