Old 04-07-2019, 11:47 PM #9681
Модератор

Модератор

Undoubtably fantasising over me in this PVC skirt. I want you down you your knees at pussy height. Im going to make you really enjoy me in this skirt today. Worshipping me with your strokes. Adoring every inch of me. Dribbling from your mouth and dick, totally weak for me, at my disposal. I know exactly what your hoping for today loser, will you get the outcome you want? Only one way to find out.... Use mark up WEAKAF @ checkout to please me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 11:48 PM #9682
Модератор

Модератор

Hi, I wanted to talk about my grades. Specifically… the last grade I got on my test. I know I didn't do very well… it's just that, I didn't expect… a D. I think my parents are going to kill me if they find out. I'm applying to colleges right now, and grades are really important. I'm trying my best. I used to be a good student, right? So, I was wondering if there's something I could do to get a better grade. There is… something… right…? Or, can I suggest something? I think I know how to convince you to change my grade. You know I need that A. Do I LOOK like a failing student? So here's the deal… I'll let you pull your dick out. I know it's hard. It's bulging. And I know your dick wants to give me an A. I'm not a failing student. You like me, because I'm your favorite student. I'm the one you think about every night. You have it written all over your face. So since your dick is out now, why don't you do something with it? All you need to do is make that little change in your grade book. I'll do anything. And I know you'll do anything… for this. Keep jerking. Because I'm letting you. Say it out loud. “Miki, I'll give you that A if you give me your pussy.” Admit it, that's what it takes, right? I can do that for you. Just imagine how wet I'll be… my wet, tight little pussy would feel so good. But you know what makes me wetter? You changing that grade book. Hahaha. I don't deserve a D… the only D I deserve is yours, right? Hehe. But GUESS WHAT! I don't have to do anything. I don't have to give you anything. You remember all of those cameras installed in all the classrooms? It's to prevent things like this. I'm not at fault for this, remember. I just got you caught. It's to keep teachers like you in check. But only after there's a report, right? Hmm… So what I want from you now… not only do I want that A… you have your dick out on camera, jerking it to your student who is teasing you. It's on camera. Because I have that leverage against you, you're going to give me that A… and your money. Hush money, that's what they call it. Haha. Give me everything you have in your wallet. Including your credit card. You don't want me telling, do you? Hand it over, pervert. Every time you want to use your credit card, you have to come to me after class. Oh, we have something to discuss after class? Really it's just you needing access to your funds again, huh? Hahaha. I own you, mister. You're so fucked. And it was so easy. Aaaaaaaand you don't get ANY of this, either. All you got was a tease, and your wallet taken. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 11:49 PM #9683
Модератор

Модератор

It's just SO HOT if you eat your own cum. Get completely naked and start jerking right away. I want you to build up a big load in your balls so you can cum all over your face and down your throat. I'll tease you so it builds up the most. I'll show you how I want you to cum of course it needs to be in the 'Loser position'. You're a good cum slut, aren't you? Show me. If you're good, you'll get another video... So are you ready for the cum countdown? You'll swallow your load like a good b0y. You'll love it. Cannot back out! Add a Code to your order: 20% Markup 'Pay Up!' $25 Markup 'LOSER FEE' $100 Markup 'CUM PERMISSION' 50% Markup 'Sissy Tax' 75% Markup 'PAY MORE' 100% Markup 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% Markup 'Intox Fantasy TAX'
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 11:49 PM #9684
Модератор

Модератор

Why should I have to work when there are losers like you who'll pay me for existing? Look at me. I'm blonde, I have perfect, huge tits, and I know exactly how to squeeze money out of horny men like you. Get out your cock and stroke along while I tell you exactly why I am the Queen. Get my attention. Use one of the markups below.25% Markup: More4Blaire 50% Markup: YesBlaire 100% Markup: BBGoodBoy 500% Markup: BlairesBitch
Models: Blaire Bishop

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 870 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 11:49 PM #9685
Модератор

Модератор

Trick or Treat Smell my feet, will you get something good to eat? Only way to know is to buy it and watch
Models: Queen_Vanity

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 11:50 PM #9686
Модератор

Модератор

Come talk to your therapist. Now tell me a little bit about yourself and what we can do to improve your condition. I see.. well. The best form of prescription is for you to get a chastity device at the front desk on your way out. You'll be putting it on and giving me the key. You are allowed one cum per week, here in my office. So I can control your over masturbation. This will be the best way for you to help yourself and to have your orgasm in my hands, rather than yours at all times. Figuratively of course.

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 206 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 11:52 PM #9687
Модератор

Модератор

Sometimes My Dominatrix demeanor and outfits can be a little too intimidating for guys like you. But trust Me, I'm not scary at all! Look at Me: I'm just a cute little brat in pigtails, booty shorts, and thigh high socks, how much damage could I actually cause? lol...do you think I could tease you out of cash tribute after cash tribute? Maybe get some incriminating Blackmail Fantasy info out of you? Perhaps even COMPLETELY TAKE OVER your life?! lol I would never do anything like that...would I?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 262
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 11:53 PM #9688
Модератор

Модератор

My girlfriend was letting me stay the night, so just before bed I decided to do a little yoga to loosen up. I kept catching her husband staring at me between poses, especially when Id have my perfectly toned ass in the air. I hope he couldnt see my satin panties through my yoga pants. When I was finished, I said goodnight and got ready for bed. When I got to my room, I found her husband on the floor smelling my panties. I knew I got into his head and riled him up, he couldnt resist rushing to find my dirty lingerie to jerk off to
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 11:53 PM #9689
Модератор

Модератор

Ive been fucking the neighbor because your dick is so small. We got married when I was really young and you lied to me and told me your dick was average. Well, now that I know yours is actually really small compared to most guys... I'm going to fuck them instead of you because Ive never had an orgasm. As your punishment, you are going into chastity if you want to stay married to me. Im going to let you cum ONE more time. This is it. Are you ready?
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 8 s
Size: 571 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 11:54 PM #9690
Модератор

Модератор

I don't even think you like tits, ass, or pussy anymore. You really crave dick. Go ahead, let's give it a little test run....What do you want the most? Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Intox Fantasy TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift!

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 725 MiB
Download From AnzFile