Old 10-27-2019, 08:09 AM #96971
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring: Lauren Phillips Olivia, Lauren & Laz pulled off the perfect heist & secured the jewels. Once back at the hotel room, Laz assures the ladies that he has a guy who will fence the merchandise for them, and the ladies' suspicions are confirmed: Laz intends to rip them off. Laz was bragging to one of his friends about how he was going to take all the money from the heist, and Olivia overheard the conversation. The two women decided to go through with the caper anyway, as Laz is the one who can crack a safe. Olivia & Lauren distracted the guards, and everything went according to the plan. Now that they know Laz is a liar, they decide they have to get rid of him. The convince him they want to celebrate their big score with a juicy threesome, and Laz is all too eager to participate. The women fuck him silly. But when Laz decides to get rough with Olivia, she redirects his aggression to Lauren who doesn't seem to mind taking it rough. He fucks her from behind, orders her around, and just generally treats the women like they're dumb fuck toys. But they don't mind because they know what he has coming to him. When Laz is getting close to cumming, Olivia proposes that they engage in some erotic breath restriction. It takes some convincing, but once the ladies are bouncing on his cock, he's eager to take a risk. The first few times the plastic bag stays on for only a few seconds, but as he approaches orgasm, they leave the bag on longer & longer, weakening him & preventing his from resisting. Finally they reveal that they knew his plan was to cut them out of the profits, and they're not going to allow him to do that. He must be eliminated. Olivia pulls the bag tight & holds on as she rides Laz & he cums hard inside her. Worn out from all the excitement & lack of oxygen, Laz cannot fight the women & the last thing he ever sees is two foxy redheads staring down & smiling.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 21 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 08:11 AM #96972
Модератор

Модератор

Since we clearly need to go over this because of how fucking retarded you are we will go over this very slowly so you understand.
I told you to NEVER cum again, what did you do? You came, even just a dribble or little squirt. I told you that you could edge endlessly but to NEVER FUCKING CUM AGAIN. You disobeyed my order. You used your little peanut brain and thought on your own, didn't you?
When I tell you to do or not do something then you follow my fucking instructions. Don't try to think or deviate, you just fucking do it. It isn't complicated but somehow you made it that way.
I want to make this your own personal hell, hell on earth with no end in sight. You will be begging for the end, your balls sore and full of cum, your little dick sore and hurting. You'll never get that sweet release, just endlessly edging.
Since you cannot seem to follow instructions I will help you out. I will help you train. Once you have bought and watched this video then move on to the next step. Is that easy enough for a fucking moron like you? I hope so.
Use a mark up code: $7 - JBPeriodTax $30 - JBBratBest 6% - JBBratBroke 30% - JBBratBetter 100% - TwiceAsNice4JB 500% - JB500Up
Models: JessiBelle

Duration: 10 min 3 s
Size: 728 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 08:12 AM #96973
Модератор

Модератор

I need help to get out of my bikini top. I shouldnt have to do this myself, but I guess I will Torment you with doing it myself. Would you even be able to do this for me if you were here? You would pass out from the anticipation of just pulling on the string, lol! Hopefully you can serve me correctly! Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 5 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 121 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 08:13 AM #96974
Модератор

Модератор

Hello, my little piggy.
Do you remember what you were like before you stumbled on to your findom fetish? It's probably hard to remember at this point, huh?
The first time you experienced that rush of giving to a hot, bratty girl online who doesn't give a fuck about you, you knew you couldn't go back. How hard your cock throbbed after you hit send, that orgasm you never experienced before.
Do you wish you could turn away from it? Probably, huh? Go back to having normal desires, a normal sex drive that doesn't drive you into bankruptcy. But it's too late.
Your cock is throbbing as you listen to me talk about this.
I want you to face this reality, the reality of your addiction, in the form of recalling every single time you gave into your desires. Every single time you hit send and felt that rush. Think about it. Your spending history in regards to findom.
Now get naked. Get naked, strip yourself of every single item of clothing like you've stripped yourself of your dignity once you stumbled upon your addiction. You've been stripped of your dignity, turned yourself into a human ATM, a pay pig that's only good for your money.
Now jerk, jerk to your spending history. Not just on me, no. To your entire history of indulging in findom.
Jerk hard, jerk fast, jerk to that debt you've accumulated as a silly little piggy. Jerk. Jerk for me.
Jerk to every single time you've given into the greed of a hot, spoiled brat.
Nothing is hotter, huh? Nothing is hotter than being turned into a pathetic little wallet. You're not even human anymore. You're an ATM for hot girls like me.
Think about how much you've wasted.
Think about it. Keep jerking. Keep jerking to that dollar amount. Think about every single transaction. Every single tribute you've sent, every single clip you've bought.
Are you close to cumming? Yeah, I bet you are. Keep stroking. Keep stroking to your debt. Keep stroking to the fact that you're just a little piggy. An ATM for hot women who don't care about you.
You're just my money.
You're pathetic.
Jerk. Jerk. Jerk. Now cum.
Yeah, look at you. Look at you, covered in your cum, just from thinking about all that you've spent.
Now I want you to feel it on another level.
Eat that cum. Eat that cum, taste that debt. Every last drop of it. Yeah, idiot. Taste it. Savor the taste of your debt, of your spending habits, how much you've given to hot brats on the internet.
Taste it. Swallow it. Now keep spending. Each time you spend, you add to the pleasure of the next orgasm you reach thinking about the debt you've collected.
Debt is sexy. Debt is delicious.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________
MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI | 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI | 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI | 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE | Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmiki | Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 777 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 08:14 AM #96975
Модератор

Модератор

You came into Stella Liberty's office for a reason, but the sight of her in a short leather skirt with her long legs crossed showing off her garter & stockings down to her dangling high heels has your senses completely overwhelmed. She knows the power her beautiful legs have over you and makes a deal to make your ultimate office fantasy come true. You hand over everything, a raise, paid time off, a promotion, anything Stella wants, she can have. As a reward for such good behavior she lets you stroke it while she teases you with her perfect legs and stocking feet with a bonus countdown while she watches you jerk off right there in her office.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 08:16 AM #96976
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 2 min 10 s
Resolution: 320 x 568
Size: 12.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 08:17 AM #96977
Модератор

Модератор

Just what you love....verbal humiliation, a little bit of sexy, and a whole lot of temptation to make your mouth water to eat it up for me. but i really want to drill my addiction i have building inside of you....so heres the challenge, watch this video three times and cum each way i tell you and eat it how i command. Ill be in your dreams forever once this is over...I know i make your dreams come true....so, after this, its time to get extreme
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 8 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 80.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 08:18 AM #96978
Модератор

Модератор

I am the head or HR and you need to obey the rules of this office. I specifically changed the dress code yesterday and you are not supposed to be wearing those regular clothes. I am wearing latex leggings and you are supposed to be wearing a dawg collar and dawg ears. You are supposed to lick the shoes of all the women in the office like a dawg on a daily basis. I don't care how humiliating this is, you will war the new work uniform for you. Get on the foot and lick my feet right now! I want you to learn a lesson and respect the fact that I am the one doing this to you and humiliating you in font of the whole office forever.
Princess Beverly
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 08:18 AM #96979
Модератор

Модератор

Do you love those high shine dresses? Does that shiny sh*t get you going?
Well buy this clip to have a cheeky tease with me wearing a lovely pink shiny dress, pink see thru panties and pink high heels..
Enjoy the dirty talk, teasting and cum coundown shine lovers!
Models: JamieT's Clips

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 877 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 08:19 AM #96980
Модератор

Модератор

Default One Inch Wade - iwantclips

Models: One_Inch_Wade

Duration: 16 min 9 s