Old 10-27-2019, 09:09 AM #97031
Модератор

Модератор

It's a psychological fact that the more expensive an item is the more it's valued...the more expensive a delicacy is, the tastier it becomes. Tonight you will be eating the food of Kings. I'm heading out to dinner, and you will be paying...not for Mine, for yours. I like to know you're full and satisfied before I leave you. So I'll be feeding you a truly spectacular meal with the freshest of ingredients imbued and infused with the most delectable flavours. Slowly marinated, lovingly tended to, painstakingly prepared, delivered fresh straight from oven to mouth. A culinary masterpiece, a Michelin starred meal.
Youre laying on the floor naked, stroking your cock, becoming dumber with every stroke, as you watch My perfect ass in My jeans, My perfect tits, the mesmerising way I move, you STARE and STROKE. The CUM that I produce from your cock is so DELICIOUS, because it comes from ME. My beauty enhances the flavour, and will really begin to feel a compulsion, and addiction to the unique and expensive flavour. My pussy is SO wet and juicy as I tease all that CUM into your balls.
I'm so fucking horny and you're so fucking desperate you can barely hold on....but you will OBEY! I'm he chef, I'm in charge, I know when this tasty delicacy is ready to be served. You lie on back and open your mouth, lick your lips and get ready to receive, expensive, exclusive, addictive, I count you down slowly...the best most expensive mouthful of your life!
Contains: mindfuck, femdom POV, sensual domination, mental domination, JOI, CEI, NLP, jeans, ass worship, tit worship, heels, metaphor, men following order, psychological reframe, cum countdown
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 22 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:10 AM #97032
Модератор

Модератор

I know your dirty little secret! You've wanted to taste that warm sticky load of yours for a while now . Let me teach you how to swallow that jizz straight out of your own dick.
Models: AoifeOneal

Duration: 13 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 403 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:12 AM #97033
Модератор

Модератор

The paperboy is a problem. He's always delivering the paper when it's already dark outside. I didn't know why until I discovered the shoe prints outside my window. He'd been waiting until dark so I wouldn't see him spying on me. Bad paperboy! Today when you come to collect, I invite you inside & confront you about your behavior. I know you just have to get it out of your system, so I propose just that as I unzip your pants. Once you're nice & hard I turn around & order you to do me d0.ggystyle, ans after you've enjoyed that view long enough I order you to lie down on my kitchen floor & I mount you in reverse cowgirl. While riding you I confess that my husband is going to be home soon. He's the one who's been complaining about the paper being delivered so late, and I told him I'd take care of the problem. I make you switch to missionary position, screwing me on this stool in the kitchen. I warn you not to tell any of your friends about this. I hope I didn't mess you up for the rest of your life. Now that you've had tight MILF pussy there's no going back. I urge you to finish up before my husband comes home. You have never encountered a jealous man before & you don't want to start now. I cum on your young cock, then I pull it out & you shoot all over my pussy. Just then the front door opens & my husband walks in. He looks a little upset, and you look terrified. But you'll both come around. I DID solve both of your problems after all.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 14 min 20 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:13 AM #97034
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: Completely owned by goddess Kira. I am just thinking of you, messaging you, loving you, complaining about my wife to you, worshiping you, eagerly waiting for only your reply. It means completely owned by you. I have no choice but to obey you. You make me feel free from wife. You make me do whatever you tell. And I do because I love you more, goddess Kira is everything for me.
Clip Contains: goddess worship, home wrecker, slave training, shoe licker, mind fuck, femdom, heels, legs, domination, findom, redhead, pov, spiting, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 888 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:14 AM #97035
Модератор

Модератор

recorded cam session. First time ever eating the icing ? well let me give you the gift of seeing how i made this loser eat it after a sensual jerk off instruction. but heres the thing...the rules apply to you also....if u chicken out and don't eat that cum??? well let me tell YOU your punishment
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:14 AM #97036
Модератор

Модератор

You should know by now that good boys SWALLOW. You should also know that dirty, perverted boys like yourself take a direct HIT down the back of the throat. Under My instruction you will edge over and over until I trigger you to CUM, and when you do, you will aim your cock DIRECTLY to your mouth SHOOT that creamy gooey load straight into your desperate waiting, salivating mouth!
Don't worry, this will be easy. You will be under My mental control, your conscious mind will be sent to the back. All I need is the smallest of desires, which you've demonstrated by even reading this. And once After I've had My mesmerising way with you the only part of your mind that remains will be the BIG SLUTTY CUM GUZZLER part! Desperately perverted in its NEEED to swallow down big loads of cum.your cum.
It will be easy because just look how SEXY I am, how BEAUTIFUL I am. I know you want to make Me happy, you want to make Me laugh, you want to FEEL that you have NO CHOICE but to OBEY and CUM in your MOUTH! Do it slave.*SNAP!*
Gooooood boy, DIRTY boy!
Contains: mesmerise, mental domination, mindwashing, CEI, JOI, edging, mindfuck, femdom, femdom pov, goddess worship, tit worship.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 16 min 19 s
Size: 199 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:14 AM #97037
Модератор

Модератор

You came here for one reason. You want to jerk to My perfect feet. You are obsessed with their shape, size, soles, everything. They truly are perfect, aren't they? Well go ahead, jerk off to them, I know how bad you want to.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:15 AM #97038
Модератор

Модератор

Hey... I'm a little concerned about you... have you been edging enough??? You look a little tan... have you been going out and interacting with real people again???
Now I want you to promise me that you'll increase your edging time this week ok???
Good boy... I think canceling your plans to go out is gonna be sooo good for you, I really do...
Besides, you're so good at jerking off to my videos... I don't think anyone knows how to edge themselves like you do.
Amazon Goddess Harley
Categories: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Edging Games, Fishnets, Latex Skirt, Legs Fetish.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:16 AM #97039
Модератор

Модератор

This clip was a custom order, with no names used. It is an intense, mesmerizing clip that is best viewed free of distraction with a pair of high quality headphones.

You do not need a chastity device to practice self control and to discover the source of true, authentic pleasure, which does not derive from touching yourself and reaching orgasm. As My submissive, you will experience a greater, more powerful form of pleasure with My guidance and path.

First, I will show you how obeying My stroking commands feels far better than the stroking itself. I will build you up to peak levels of arousal, until I decide you've had enough and I command you to stop stroking.

Your cock will throb as you gaze at My divine beauty, and you will ache painfully. Your ache is My pleasure, it always has been, and therefore you will find that the ache is quite pleasurable. Anything that pleases Me trumps selfish, short term, shallow physical pleasure.

I will instruct you to watch this clip 4 times on a loop, for an entire hour of mesmerizing bliss and conditioning.

Your cock already belongs to Me, but after this, you will find yourself at the point of no return. Good luck.

Customer Feedback: "Good morning Goddess Miki, i wanted to write and deeply thank You for the custom clip. It is truly a masterpiece. You are so incredibly beautiful in it, instantly captivating me. i literally just finished the hour long viewing session of it on loop, i could not wait to watch. Viewing while at my desk at work really limits what I can do, and for the first run throughs of the clip i refrained from touching. With continued viewing as commanded however, by the 4th and final time my mind was completely shut down, sitting at my desk, unable to move and completely mesmerized by You. With zero resistance my body as commanded began to rub/stroke as commanded and followed instructions to a tee. i could not resist and had to obey. Leaving myself aching, boxers wet with precum, and even now still slightly shaking from the experience. Feeling reduced, weak and a need to obey. Completely confused by what i want right now, feeling as though i need to orgasm but desperate to fall to my knees before You and beg to serve. Please Goddess, i am at a loss, instruct me, mold me, let me Please You Goddess."
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 15 min 31 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:21 AM #97040
Модератор

Модератор

Hier crushe ich in super geilen New Rock Stiefeletten. Diese Teile sind wahrlich ein Traum für jeden Fetischisten. Wer wäre nicht gern einmal unter diesen Prachtdingern?! Watch me Squeeze wearing these super hot New Rock Bootees. These are a dream come true for every slave. Who wouldn't love being Tormented with these beautiful half-boots..
Models: Miss-Christina

Duration: 3 min 48 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 51.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile