Old 10-27-2019, 09:45 AM #97141
Модератор

Модератор

I was once again hitchhiking and when I was at the rest area on the toilet, the guy just drove on. Luckily, another guy took me back. He was also pretty nice ... at least I thought. Because when we were at home and I had made myself fresh, I should notice how he really is. I really did not expect anything like that and it was really pretty blatant, which happened then. I was really shocked that I should have been so mistaken in the guy... but that's what happens when you get into the car with strangers... * Extreme RPG *
Models: Laila-Banx

Duration: 9 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 409 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:45 AM #97142
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
Do you want to watch me suck this big cock? It makes me so wet to deep throat and gag as it jams down my throat. Long strings of drool spit from my mouth and my green eyes cry with tears. Spitting bubbles, I laugh while crying but determined to keep face fucking the shaft.
The dick is so big and real that it arouses me knowing you're hard from watching me struggle to get it all down!
OTHER KEYWORDS-dildos, gagging, deep throating, drooling, spitting, spit fetish, drool fetish, crying, big cocks, brunettes, all natural, big butts, white booty, PAWG
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:45 AM #97143
Модератор

Модератор

I'm all done up and looking glamorous for you with red nails and red lips. Wearing some sexy black lingerie with stockings and heels. I quickly finish off applying my makeup some blush and really add more lipstick and gloss to those big juicy red lips. Now I'm so horny I want to fuck my new cock, I put on my new strap on and stoke it, jerking it and playing with my new toy. I've even got a butt plug right in my ass and you can see that wet pussy too while I'm stoking that dick. Spreading my pussy lips wide open so you can see inside and see how tasty it looks. Love teasing your cock with my wet fucking cunt. That plug in my ass, I want to pull it out and taste it. Mmm my ass tastes so good and you love to see me sucking on that plug, making me even hornier I wanna fuck my juicy wet pussy now. Spreading my legs wide open and pounding it hard, sliding that dick deep inside me and getting even wetter. Fingering my ass while I fuck my wet cunt and tasting my ass of my fingers. Such a naughty bitch and you love it!!! Fucking my wet cunt and it gets me so wet and I love to taste it off my fingers. I lick your dick clean too and taste it. Now I need to top my lips up again, all that sucking took some of my lipstick on. I reapply some red lipstick with gloss so they are all big and juicy for you again. Now I reach for my anal bead and slide them my tight ass and pulling them out to taste. Now I want more dick and sit on top of that cock and ride it hard in my ass, watching my big tits bounce while I ride your dick hard feeling it stretch my hot ass more. That cock feels so good now I want you to blow all over my face and cover me with your cum. Such a big facial and I end up with it all over me, in my mouth so I can taste it and swallow all of your big load.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:45 AM #97144
Модератор

Модератор

I thought we'd go to the beach today.
But first, check out my new bikini. Do you like it?
How about before we go.. you cum for me.
But.. without hands.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:45 AM #97145
Модератор

Модератор

How often do you think of My big, glorious, bratty butt? All the time right? I know. I mean, just look at this thing! It's so big and beautiful. So demanding. you love to pay and stroke to My ass. you owe My ass royalties for how much you think about it after these worship sessions. Open My tribute page while your stroking your cock and PAY MY ASS! you owe Me, butt bitch!
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 9 min 19 s
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:45 AM #97146
Модератор

Модератор

The only thing that gives you power is money... the only thing that makes you feel in control... But I am Satan the patron of addiction and sin and in my presence you loose all control and you binge into my darkness... I have so much power every time I click my fingers money evaporates from your bank account.. the more and more you talk to me the more you are drained to financial ruin... Ruin yourself for me, become weak for me and loose all control and power to be my little follower.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:46 AM #97147
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM (no name): It's time we had a talk, I say as I enter your office & shut the door behind me. Everyone here thinks you're Mr Wonderful, but I know your secret: I know that you're a pervert. I've caught you many times, trying to look up my skirt or down my blouse. Even in the meeting this morning. I noticed that you have to leave the room after peeking, and this morning was no exception. So I followed you out of the meeting & saw you go into the bathroom. I heard you moaning as you masturbated thinking of me.
You are now completely at my mercy. If you don't do as I say, I will tell everyone in the office about your perversions. I smile at your shock of being discovered, and tell you that you're going to jerk off right here in your office. You'll do it or I'll open your door & show everyone that giant boner tenting your pants.
I keep teasing & taunting you, showing off my pantied & pantyhosed pussy & ass, and tell you that you're going to fetch my coffee, make my copies, and give me the best clients. Best of all, you're going to be my new pussy licker. In the bathroom at work, you'll lick my pussy until I'm satisfied. If you're lucky, I'll let you jerk off on your knees in front of me. Then I tell you to kneel right now and jerk off. I make you kiss my pussy & ass.
As you cum uncontrollably, I am surprised by the Coerce of my ejaculation. You're quite a wanker. I tell me to lick my sperm up from the floor. We cannot have any colleagues stepping into a big pool of cum in the office! I put my skirt back on & inform you that your new job will start tomorrow.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 680 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:46 AM #97148
Модератор

Модератор

You're dosed and in desperate need. You NEED to be ruined by me. Controlled by me. You NEED me to get you even more fucked u. Be made to smoke, drink, sniff ... even more. Make you spend for me until your left with nothing. In financial ruin. You NEED me to take control... here it is... exactly what you NEED. Prepare for total destruction for my pleasure.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:46 AM #97149
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you love jerking to my clips, but instead of blowing your load as fast as possible, I want you to edge for me. Enjoy this sensual tease and detailed jerk session. Follow along and you might even end up with a happy ending

Categories: Edging, Jerk Off Instructions, Sensual Domination, JOI, JOI Games, Goddess Worship, Edging Games, Cum Countdown, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 22 min 9 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:46 AM #97150
Модератор

Модератор

well this is what you get for being an asshole boss!
Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 72.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile