Old 10-27-2019, 09:47 AM #97161
Модератор

Модератор

So many addicts watch My CEI clips, but don't actually follow through. But now I have the perfect plan. You're going to watch this clip over and over for 4 days straight, getting yourself EXTRA worked up, but NO cumming! At the end of those 4 days, you'll be more than ready to eat all of that yummy cum for Me. Actually.. I think I like the idea of Coercing you to do it… I want you protesting and begging Me to not make you follow through. Hahaha… Oh god, this is going to be great. I have a full 7 days of conditioning you to eat your own cum for Me, and you WILL do it!
**Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!**
**Use code “dicktwitch” for 69% markup!**
**Use code “weakwallet” for 400% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
**Use code “LYNESCUMSLUT” to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:47 AM #97162
Модератор

Модератор

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:47 AM #97163
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): We had a wild night last night, and as I roll over in bed & look at you, you decide you want to have sex again. I start talking dirty & teasing you, but you tell me to stop. Something's wrong. You feel like you're going to cum already. I give you a break then I start rubbing myself on your cock, but yet again you tell me to stop. So I button up my body suit & decide I'll just give you masturbation instructions instead. I pretend to be confused but understanding. I talk about what an amazing night we have & remind you how you threw me on the bed... then you're almost ready to cum gain. I act really irritated about it & tell you that you should be embarrassed. Last night all you cared about was fucking me hard, slamming yourself into me, with no thought of how it might feel to me, no consideration for getting me off. For an hour you hammered away, and now you can't even jerk off for a minute without cumming? I ask how it feels to barely be able to control your orgasm now. "Oh, your balls feel like they're about to explode?" I ask. I feign concern, then I hit you with the truth: "It seems I've done my job here." I laugh as I explain that I injected you with a premature ejaculation serum. I show you the syringe. "You don't remember me injecting you? That's probably because you were so consumed with your giant cock & using it to fuck me harder. Apparently you think that impresses women. The way to impress women is to put their needs above your own, and to use a little technique. You have no skills. I had to fake an orgasm just to get you to stop." "So many men are just like you. So my friend & I have made it our life goal to set you straight. My friend cooked up this serum & I go to bars & just wait for "studs" like to you approach me." Now if you want a woman to think you're good in bed, you'll have to work at it because you're not going to last longer than a few minutes inside a woman. Sometimes you'll mess up, come in your pants in front of a hot woman, and you'll get made fun of. But maybe if you stop being such a selfish jerk you'll get in a few thrusts & maybe she won't notice you're a premature ejaculator. Your big dick has always been irrelevant, and know it's apparent to you.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:48 AM #97164
Модератор

Модератор

***CUSTOM CLIP***
"WorkIt Week Not much secretarial work is being done during your first week as my new assistant. 5 days, 5 different secretary outfits, gartered stockings and satin daily, escalating teasing, seduction, tits and ass worship, jerk off encouragement and at least 1 cum countdown for the weekend.
Evolving something like this: Day 1 you lean across my desk, glasses, tight satin blouse, you notice me staring at your breasts. A button lower, breast's pressed closer toward me, a pen / glasses used to trace your breasts, i cannot keep my eyes off of you. Day 2, you are standing with your legs apart, bent over looking in a low drawer, displaying your tight ass in all its glory. Stiletto heels lead from the floor, up your stocking covered legs to your tight skirt. Your hands trace your body, legs, heels, ass. You stop, ask if I am enjoying the view, stand tall, and toy with me further. Day 3 You have you luscious long legs perched on your desk, elongated by high heels, caressing your stocking clad legs from top to bottom, sliding your hand inside between thigh and nylon. You tease me with your legs, heels, stocking play, more breast worship, moving closer to the camera to smother me in your cleavage. Day 4 things are hotting up, skirts are shorter, blouses are buttoned lower, bra and stockings clearly visible, heels are high. Some edging play today. Day 5 you are laying on the couch in my office, a sensual slow striptease with joi and cum countdown.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 21 min 52 s
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:48 AM #97165
Модератор

Модератор

As a college student I am having trouble with my grades and need help with some of my work. Rumor has it there is a nerdy tutor with a foot fetish who helps the girls out when needed. I make sure to handpick him to help me out with what I want and in return he will get what he wants!
Models: fetishexhibit

Duration: 21 min 26 s
Size: 2.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:48 AM #97166
Модератор

Модератор

Amy has managed to play a whole hour of netball with two shrunken men trapped inside her trainers, one in each. She is so proud of this torment she has inflicted on them that she has come straight to see Headmistress still wearing her cute netball kit. As she waits outside Headmistress's office she pulls the shrunken men out of her hot sweaty trainers, they are clearly struggling to breathe as they have been pressed hard against her warm feet. She pushes them both in and out of her hot trainers enjoying tormenting them some more, but she soon slips off her trainers as she has other plans in mind. With her cute white ankle socks harbouring all the sweat from her netball class she cannot resist pushing the shrunken men's tiny heads & bodies into her socked soles, making them breath in her warm foot juice. I'm not sure how much longer they will last but Amy is determined to make them suffer and she slips off her socks as she prepares to punish the men even further with her clammy bare feet, toes & soles. As she pushes their tiny heads in between her moist toes it is a wonder they have not **** yet, especially when she presses their heads hard into the balls of her feet. However Amy can hear Headmistress stirring in her office, so she drops each of the men into each of her socks before slipping the socks back on her feet and then into her trainers, looks like their torment is not over yet.!
Models:

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:48 AM #97167
Модератор

Модератор

We're playing a game with one simple rule: you can't stop the cum. You just keep stroking and stroking. No edging or stopping, no slowing down.

Pump Pump Pump

I don't care how hot it gets either. You're not holding back, you're not fighting the urge to blow. And even after it all squirts out, you don't stop the cum. You don't stop the stroke.

Pump Pump Pump

You committed to this. This is the only time I'll ever over ride my specific denial instructions for you.

Blow and blow and blow until all that pleasure becomes horrible excruciating pain.

Good boys use markup codes.
MARKUP CODES: IWantMeggerz 50 % | PayToObey 100 % | MegMadeMe 500 % | PayToObeyMe 1000 %
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 18 min 17 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:48 AM #97168
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love my ass, you dream about it day and night. Well you can keep dreaming because you will never get anywhere near. It gives me great pleasure teasing you, showing off my perfect hump in hot pink fishnets...
Models: Ella Dearest

Duration: 7 min 13 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:48 AM #97169
Модератор

Модератор

It's no surprise that you're back again. You've become addicted to my cock control, my instructions and my seduction. No matter how long you try to stay away you will always come back for more. Only I can fulfill your deepest fantasies and desires, and that's exactly what I'm going to do today. I know what you love and crave, and I'm prepared to serve it all up for you in the most intense explosion you've ever had, but you'll have to work for it first.
Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 24 min 4 s
Size: 2.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:48 AM #97170
Модератор

Модератор

I've just arrived home from the gym. Sweaty, pumped and ready to go! Nothing turns me on more than a nice long, hard gym session. But just before I pounce on you I want to show off my progress. You are going to sit there stroking slowly as I sensually strip, pose and tell you EXACTLY what I'm going to do to YOU, as well as what you are going to do to ME!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 64.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile