Old 10-27-2019, 10:23 AM #97481
Модератор

Модератор

I'll lead you. Maybe even fuck you up a bit. Follow my directions. Sniff and play as I tell you to. It feels so good. Your muscles loosen with every deep breath. I make it so easy. You're so horny and ready to fuck your ass on my command. Let your mind go. Take another hit and keep going. Make sure you have your Aroma and dildo ready! --- Fetishes: Aroma, Anal Masturbation, Prostate Massage, Men Following Orders, Ass Play
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 429 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:23 AM #97482
Модератор

Модератор

OK, My little slave, I know you want more than anything to be Goddess' little anal slut, but every time I check to see if you've been following your training and stretching your hole for Me like a good boy, it just seems too tight. and you know Goddess likes to be able to slide Her big cock nice and hard in and out of Her slave's slut holes without them whining and Yelping like little bitches, so if ever you want to be used as My anal slut, you're going to have to learn to relax and take it.
So, since the methods used so far have proved ineffective in preparing your asshole for fucking, I'm going to try something different; something more appropriate for nervous little betas like you. I am going to use the power of My voice, the medicine in My water pipe, and My smoke to take you into the deepest state of relaxation possible; a state in which you could easily take anything given to you up that little fuck hole.
you're going to need something to smoke, and something to sit on (preferably a glass cock resembling My very phallic-looking glass ****) and W/we can begin.
Good, now, just keep listening to My words and following My instruction, inhaling and exhaling on My command, sitting on the cock on My command, fucking yourself, mind, body, and soul, on My command, cum-ing from fucking yourself, mind, body, and soul, on My command.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 25 min 20 s
Size: 2.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:23 AM #97483
Модератор

Модератор

Right now I am sunning My oiled up half naked body on a private beach somewhere in Ibiza. So NOTHING makes Me happier knowing you re stuck at home, naked on your knees, desperate for Me, a LOSER for Me, about to take a huge salty load of your own cum right in the face for ME. This is the way I want things all the time, My luxuriating, you're debasing.
As I tease you with My very SHORT jeans, My barely there bikini you stroke and think of all the men that have what you will never. They are GAWPING at your Goddess right now. Watching HER smooth oil into Her juicy tits, Her boyfriend slapping it into Her perfect ass.you may be sat at home but you get a private show from Me, you get to see My tits and ASS up an personal, all you have to do is CUM on your face, for ME you'd do anything.
Shorts OFF, My body makes you crazy, you WISH you could be there, to serve Me in person, to see the sun light up My golden skin.but I'm way too out of your league, the best you can do is say "THANK YOU GODDESS" as you CUM on your face. My tongue and lips make you WEAK, My ass makes you HARD, My tits make you DRIP.YES GODDESS THANK YOU GODDESS
Contains: femdom pov, Goddess worship, arrogant woman, humiliation, mindfuck, mental domination, JOI, sensual domination, strip tease, bikini, denim shorts, ass worship, tit worship, CEI, cum facial.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 20 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:24 AM #97484
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:24 AM #97485
Модератор

Модератор

Ave Satanas Domins Infernus. I am here today to celebrate Lucifer and come closer to his sexual dark power by sacrificing you, willing slave. I will tease and torment you, as rituals turn me on and make me so wet. Then I will take your life and give your soul to Satan for eternity.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Size: 452 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:24 AM #97486
Модератор

Модератор

Here you are again in front of a glowing screen with your cock in your hand! LOL! Stroke it while I tell you what that makes you!
Goddess Halrey
Categories: JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Orgasm Control, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Cum Countdown.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:24 AM #97487
Модератор

Модератор

Naughty Air Hostess Ashley Jay sneaks you into the back staff lounge in the airport, and my god you think your luck is in. Her perfect curves, sexy blue midi skirt, sheer nude nylon legs, and cute smile have you completely suckered in. You don't care about the consequences, and as she lores you in after catching you checking her out in the lobby your balls spin with excitement. Is this a dream or reality? All of your fantasy's have become a reality. Look at her huge juicy tits. She wants to fuck you. She's going to pin you down, and give you her sexy body... as she instructs you to get on the floor you are overwhelmed with excitement, you can see right up her sexy skirt. She tells you to stroke yourself for her... Is this a dream? She is going to give you a BIG SURPRISE before your flight. BUT WAIT, its not what you quite had in mind. Ashley is about to teach a loser like you that when it seems too good to be true.. well it usually is.
Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:24 AM #97488
Модератор

Модератор

Do you want to play a game? Good, because I do too. The rules are very simple: Whenever I jiggle, you jerk. That's it! Oh, and wait for My command to cum. I will tease you with My perfect, jiggly boobs and bounce My amazing ass, and you will jerk your dick while I do it. If I am not jiggling, your hands are off! Easy, right? So let's play.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 23 s
Size: 542 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:24 AM #97489
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke, edge, send.
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 226 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:24 AM #97490
Модератор

Модератор

This is simple slave task number 2 of a series of 10. It pairs perfectly with simple slave task 1. Created for newbie subs, or you dummies who are incapable of handling anything complicated. I've made these tasks fairly easy and feasible, just for you moron. What is task number 2 about? Buy to find out.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile