Old 10-27-2019, 10:36 AM #97591
Модератор

Модератор

Did you hear the story about a cursed tape. Yes, a tape from the most delicious Domme in the world. If you watch the tape you receive a call, you pick up the phone and that sultry voice says: 7 days! Well, I think you did hear about that and I'm sure you wanna watch the tape. Why not? What harm can it do? After all, it's the most absolutely amazing woman. You just have to watch it. And if the story is true, maybe she would come after you. It wouldn't be that bad. Look at her. She is stunning. Yes, take a peek! Don't be shy. Watch the tape and know: when the phone rings, it rings for you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BUY USING MY MARKUP CODES---------------------------------------------
DOMME25 =25%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME50= 50%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME100= 100%-------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME200=200%--------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME500= 500%------------------------------------------------------------------DOMME1000= 1000%-------------------------------------------------------------
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:36 AM #97592
Модератор

Модератор

How much of this do you think you can even take? It's pretty fucked up. By now, it doesn't even hurt you much. All it does is turn you on. you're such a sick fucking FREAK. you'll never have any woman because no one wants you. do you get that? you're a repulsive REJECT. you don't even understand how lucky you are to have these clips. Can you imagine how lost you would be without clips? A lost, lonely and horny fucking loser.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 724 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:36 AM #97593
Модератор

Модератор

I take you under my control, tell you how exciting the idea of you swallowing your cum is to me. I give you some jerk off instructions and tell you just how I want that big hot sticky load to sit in your mouth before you gulp it down!
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 6 min 29 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 164 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:36 AM #97594
Модератор

Модератор

A very lucky boy from Mistress Serena's stable of slaves is treated to worship her feet and christen her brand new sharp stilettos with his tongue and suffer the pleasure and pain as they dig into his skin as she tramples all over him.
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 17 min 2 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:36 AM #97595
Модератор

Модератор

Time and time again I have you on the ground where you belong looking at my perfection. My long tones legs accented by high heels weakens your mind. I will have you jerking your cock while having you repeat mantras. You could stare at my long legs forever and not get tired of them. The way the silky nylons wrap around my skin drives you a little deeper into submission. Repeat after Me, Worship and Stroke.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:36 AM #97596
Модератор

Модератор

Step-Sister Marilyn isn't happy with you. You aren't exhibiting the love and devotion for Jesus Christ that a young boy should be. He died for our sins, so you'd better make the most of it. Want your cock for Jesus. Be a good little sinner for the Lord.
Models: MissMarilynx

Duration: 6 min 57 s
Size: 122 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:37 AM #97597
Модератор

Модератор

Recording of my live Chaturbate show including a long private with anal riding.
Models: Jess Ryan

Duration: 17 min 30 s
Size: 1 017 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:37 AM #97598
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video: Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are still bound together, only half conscious, dreaming of their former lives as snobby webcam teases. They awaken to their horrible fate, bound and gagged in the Beast's dungeon. He whips them harder, shocking them mercilessly until he is satisfied they will obey his every command. Later the Step-Sisters kneel in Slave Position, legs and mouths open for their Master the Beast. He interrogates them and they answer well that they are his worthless fuckpigs and live only to serve the Beast. Finally he binds them to the bars of their cell and Coerce feeds them cum from a cock-shaped pump to keep them strong for what will come next…
Models: provillain

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:37 AM #97599
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step Step-Mom and Step-Dad, your step Step-Mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your Step-Dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step Step-Mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step Step-Mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your Step-Dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your Step-Dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, Yelping fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner.
she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your Step-Dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your Step-Dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her......
after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your Step-Dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of Step-Daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:37 AM #97600
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess/humiliation video, with you playing the role of a dominating Step-Mother, who humiliates and Squeezes her speck sized son. You come home, fresh from working out for most of the day, and you sit down, take your shoes and socks off, and rest your feet on table, unaware that your son has shrunken on the table, and is now cowering in the shadow of your feet. Eventually you hear a noise down by your feet, and when you investigate, you lose it laughing at your pathetic speck sized son. You taunt and humiliate him for a bit, rubbing how much more powerful and superior you are to him, telling him he's not even a person anymore, let alone a man. All he is is a tiny bug, one that should be Squeezed. You think for moment about how to get rid of him, before you great a great idea. You stand up, and tell him not to go anywhere (Not like he could escape anyway). Laughing, you return wearing a huge strap-on, banging it on the table next to him. You taunt and humiliate him, enjoying how pathetic he is, a mere speck before your powerful cock. Finally, after some more teasing, you say goodbye as you Cru.sh him under the strap-on, relishing the moment. I'd like you to focus as much as possible on humiliating and making fun of the son, really making him feel as small as he is. For the son, if you can actually use something to represent a speck. Wear whatever you'd like to wear.
**This clip is personalized**
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 505 MiB
Download From AnzFile