Duration: 6 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 769 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:40 AM #97612
Модератор

Модератор

Before pimping bitchy bitch out I must make sure he understood how I am expecting him to satisfy the clients that will pay Me to have him. After such a long time training this slut seems to be ready to produce money for his Mistress. Tonight My horny bitchy bitch will have his debut on the high way as a proper whore.
Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Size: 1.45 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:40 AM #97613
Модератор

Модератор

Part 6 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica begged me for it, so I fuck the living daylights out of her, tugging hard on her ropes as she Yelps in ecstasy. On my desk, on her back, on her knees, until she can't tell up from down and has had more orgasms than she can count!
Models: provillain

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:40 AM #97614
Модератор

Модератор

A Mistress like Me always has a slave at her back and call ready to do anything and everything for My satisfaction. But only those that tribute and serve Me well during the year have the privilege of being in My service. Worshipping My beautiful red bottoms expensive shoes is what you will get as Christmas gift. Go ahead wank and worship My shoes enjoy your Christmas gift, slave!
Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:40 AM #97615
Модератор

Модератор

Aw, chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's Day? Babe, I looove those... but are you sure it's ok to eat them all? I never knew you liked feeding Me so much... but I've always wanted to be fed.
Models: Mistress Bijoux

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 610 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:40 AM #97616
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:40 AM #97617
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 58 s
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:40 AM #97618
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Size: 958 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:40 AM #97619
Модератор

Модератор

IN PART ONE...
Raquel and Reagan have been assigned to work on a project together, and their college professor couldn't have picked a more inconvenient & troublesome pairing. Saying they don't mesh well would be an understatement, as Reagan is the head cheerleader of their university squad and Raquel spends the entirety of her days cooped up in the photography lab dark room. They've barely spoken, let alone glanced eyes at each other's direction prior, they've only been given 3 days to complete a rather extensive project. Typing away at her phone, Reagan show's no sigh or desire of engaging with Raquel, insisting that she take on the task of completeing it due to having all the time in the world on her hands from a lack of social life. What Reagan doesn't know however is that Raquel is quite activie... just in a different sort of community. Not taking kindly to Reagan's disrespectful tone and behavior, Raquel decides to enlighten her; wrapping her arms around her neck, sealing her mouth shut with the palm of her hand and pulling her in closer. Reagan is woken by the sound of a door slamming. Bound spread eagle to a bed by her legs and arms, Reagan's hands are held Stolen in leather bondage mits and a ball gag stuffed between her lips. She squirms in her confines as Raquel approaches with a vengeful smile on her lips, latex gloves encasing her fingers which she lungs towards Reagan's crotch; Exposing-Fantasy her pussy. Reagan may think she knows what it's like to cum from all of those jocks she's had her way with, but today Raquel is going to make Reagan hate cumming. Over and over again she'll pry orgasm's from Reagan's helpless body, working her over until she's a shrieking, sweaty and shaking. And Raquel hasn't even gotten to the best part yet... when she introduces this bimbo cheerleader to her big, thick cock.
NOW IN PART TWO...
Raquel is going to turn bimbo cheerleader Reagan Lush into her little fucktoy. Shackling her in steel cuffs and a collar, Raquel strokes her thick strap on cock pointing it in the direction of Reagan's mouth. She wants to see just how much Reagan has learned from all those football players she's deepthroated. Face fucking her into a slobbery mess, Reagan's eyes stream tears as Raquel carves her way into the back of her throat, making for a lovely lubricant when combined with the saliva pouring from her lips. When Raquel finally sinks her cock deep inside Reagan's pretty pink pussy, the sadist within her takes over, showing Reagan no mercy as she pushes in every inch of her dick all the way down to the balls inside. Reagan squirms and thrashes as moans escape her lips, Raquel contorting her body in positons that no man ever has, pushing into her depths harder and more skillful then any jock could ever dream. Raquel is going to ravish and turn this bimbo cheerleader completely out by the time she's threw with her. Wouldn't the whole university just love to see her handy work?
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 20 s
Size: 906 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:40 AM #97620
Модератор

Модератор

Becky is in Matron's room as she is feeling unwell, but she is soon joined by Roxy who has a plan to cheer her up! Roxy has arrived with four teeny tiny shrunken men that she found in Headmistress' office, and they are so small you can only just see them! She holds them out on the palm of her hand for Becky to have a good look, and she is fascinated by just how tiny they are. They both know that they must have done something very bad to be shrunk so very small. Roxy has plans for these tiny men though, and Becky cannot believe her ears when Roxy says that she is going to swallow them whole, one by one! As Roxy places one on her tongue Becky gasps, and as Roxy swallows him down she is shocked! She cannot believe Roxy has done it, but now it is time for the other three to meet the same fate, and one by one Roxy places them carefully on her tongue before swallowing them down! Roxy even tells Becky how they feel making their way down into her stomach!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile