Old 05-15-2019, 06:25 AM #971
Модератор

Модератор

I was on my way home from the gym and really had to pee. It was a lot of traffic because of a accident I couldnt hold it another minute, my bladder felt like it was going to bus from all the water I drank I peed my pants and the seat it was a mess. I got home and still had to go, I was turned on by being watched by my neighbor as I was coming in the house with my pissy white yoga pants on. I got my toy out and try to fuck my shitty ass, all the anal stretching I have done the last two days has my ass is so swollen. I am addicted to my new inflatable butt plug. Im such a anal whore I still try to fuck my ass any way, the shit in my ass wont allow for me to get it all the way in my tight hole. I get so turn on by thinking about stroking your dick with my smelly shit until you cum in my hands. Now thats putting your hands to good use.
Love Stacey
xoxox
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 901 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 06:28 AM #972
Модератор

Модератор

Video divided for 2 parts,prepare your memory device please [29min]
[Custom Request]:
Hello Anna, i hope you'll like this new one script in a teen style. ? Plenty of closeups would be appreciated, but also your smiling and sexy face with mask. Anna wants to show her Anatomy teacher how much she's been learning in class! He did say that a little hands-on demonstration might be helpful for learning class concepts. ? Stripping out of her white teen panties, she begins to pull and stretch her pussy lips apart, showing off the beautiful pink glow of her vagina walls. She gapes her pussy wide for her professor using her fingers and a speculum (please many closeups on your cervix the more closer will be better). At the end, the stretching is too much and after fingering herself for a few moments, she piss and shits a lot (on your back with wide open legs in front of cam). You could filled your gaping pussy with the more shit you can and masturbate with fingers all this shit inside pussy.”
xoxox
Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 17 min 29 s
Size: 1.86 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 06:39 AM #973
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me as your Mommy make you watch me fart in my leather look leggings before pulling them down and spreading my arse infront of you and pushing out a thick shit straight from my arse..
I show you Mommys Chocolate then fart some more in my leggings before giving myself an enema and squirt it into the bath..
Now I want to get messy I splosh around in my arse juices before smearing my shit onto my leggings.
Maybe next time you can join me in the bath son
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 17 min 25 s
Size: 686 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 06:50 AM #974
Модератор

Модератор

You asked many times to be be my toilet- slave. Today I'm here to train you. As a toilet, you'll have to drink all my pee. I may have to force you, using a funnell gag, so that you'll receive my pee directly in your throat and you cannot but drink it up, to the last drop. But that is not enough: the most difficult task will be eating my shit. I will make a huge pile of shit, just for you and you will be eating it, piece by pice. Or, perhaps, I will step on it and you will lick it from the sole of my shoe!
THIS CLIP CONTAINS AMAZING CLOSE-UPs OF MY PUSSY AND ASS

ITALIAN
Mi hai chiesto piu' volte di poter diventare il mio schiavo-cesso. Ecco, oggi sono qui per addestrarti. Sei un cesso e, quindi, dovrai bere la mia pipi. Puo' darsi che dovro' costringerti farlo e allora usero' un bavaglio con imbuto che te la fara' scendere direttamente in gola e tu non potrai far altro che berla tutta, fino all'ultima goccia. Ma questo non basta: la cosa piu' difficile sara' ingoiare la mia merda. Ne faro' un bel mucchio e tu la mangerai tutta, pezzo dopo pezzo. O, forse, la schiaccero' col mio piede e poi tu la leccherai dalla suola della mi scarpa!!
IL VIDEO CONTIENE SPLENDIDI PRIMI PIANI DELLA MIA FIGA E DEL MIO CULO
Models: padronagaia

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 06:51 AM #975
Модератор

Модератор

In this movie you will see dirty lesbians and dirty panties. Sarah makes a brownie in panty, this is nasty and smelly. In the next part of the movie you see how Angie and Sarah rub their bodies with this brownie from Sara panties.
This movie is very dirty, nasty and hideous.
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Size: 236 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 06:52 AM #976
Модератор

Модератор

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
Old 05-15-2019, 06:53 AM #977
Модератор

Модератор

I fuck my ass til my toy gets coated in shit. then I tell you that you will be cleaning it!
and after that its on to some smearing, pussy and ass fucking then back to my pussy, and some shit licking, tasting.
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: AVI
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 06:59 AM #978
Модератор

Модератор

closeupof my beautyful dirty ass and my wet pussy..ready to get licked by you
Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 4 min 49 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 07:01 AM #979
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST Dear Mistress Gaia, my Goddess, I would like a video where I'm your slave and you are training me. Today you decides that I need to make a step forward and be trained as a toilet slave. I have never done such an extreme practice but you tell me that I must do that because I am a slave and I cannot but obey my Mistress and being her toilet is a privilege my Goddess gives me and I cannot refuse. My name is Andrea and I would like you to call me by name during the video.

ITALIAN
VIDEO RICHIESTA Mistress Gaia, mia Dea, desidererei un video dove io sono un sua schiavo che lei sta addestrando. Oggi decide che che devo fare un passo avanti ed essere addestrato come schiavo-cesso. Non ho mai fatto una pratica cosi' estrema ma lei mi rassicura che ce la faro' perche' sono uno schiavo ed non posso far altro che obbedire alla mia Padrona; essere il suo cesso e' un privilegio che la mia Dea mi concede e a cui non posso dire di no. Il mio nome e' Andrea e vorrei che Lei mi chiamasse col mio nome nel video.
Models: padronagaia

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Size: 278 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 07:01 AM #980
Модератор

Модератор

I had gone to a hotel content party while in Vegas! I had to pee, so I ask Miss Scarlet if I could pee off of her Vegas hotel balcony and she said SURE! I was giddy!! hehehe! So I let one of our staff film me carrying out a chair to the balcony! He holds the camera while I precede to climb up on this chair, put my leg on the top of the balcony, and let my pee spray EVERYWHERE! It was a very windy night! I sprayed some off the balcony and some on the balcony and some on myself LOL! I grab the camera and show you the mess I made! The balcony was covered and the chair got its part too LOL! The only thing I promised was that if I made a mess, I would clean it up. So we go back inside, fill up a pitcher with water, and walk back outside to clean off the balcony! I also give you sneak previews of all of the half naked ladies while they are setting up their next scene! This was so exciting! Not only was I peeing in front of ALL of Vegas and the hotels cameras, I also was being very open about it, because the other ladies there to film were watching haha! Hard nipples, many females, and balcony pissing, one of my favorite Vegas trip videos!!