Old 10-30-2019, 09:03 PM #98181
Модератор

Модератор

You must be wondering what you did to earn this titty JOI encouragement tease.

Micro bikini top and all.

Stroke Stroke Stroke...

But there's a catch. There's ALWAYS a catch.
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 659 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 09:03 PM #98182
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
These perfect natural breast had control over you from the very first time you looked my way. You have always had a thing for tits but feeling my natural sexually and seeing the way I use it against you drives you mad. You gave my tits all your power! and in this mind numbed state I could get anything I wanted from you.
This clip contains: Brat Girl - Tits - Cum Countdown - Cock Tease - Financial Domination
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 09:04 PM #98183
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I cum for a live cam show. I smoke a cigarette for you while masturbating. I squirt all over the leather ottoman!
Tags: squirt, squirting, masturbation, smoke, smoking, smoke fetish, smoking fetish, lip, mouth, oral, lip fetish, mouth fetish, oral fetish, oral fixation, exhale fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door, fetish
Models: Allie

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 09:04 PM #98184
Модератор

Модератор

And The Bikini Top Comes Off.
How long have you waited for this moment? Hours? Days? Weeks? Months? Years?! haha Well it's finally here. I slip My bikini top off and tease the fuck out of you. you can't resist Me. you are dying to know what's under that tiny micro bikini top!
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 107 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 09:05 PM #98185
Модератор

Модератор

Clarakitty teases you in this recording of her cam show, dressed as a genie she plays with her tits and teases you with her see through harem pants. She plays with her pussy and asshole for you to see, using her vibrator, fingers and dildo to please herself.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 24 min 14 s
Size: 2.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 09:06 PM #98186
Модератор

Модератор

**Don't be afraid. You tiny ones are doing a great service by keeping your Giantess well fed & entertained today. If you get me angry I am powerful enough to destroy your whole world if I want! I had to go out there today & snatch up a bunch of you. You all look so yummy. Especially the women & chi1dren, mmmmmmmm, what a delicacy! Who shall I eat first? I see you quivering with fear. Your Yelps & cries mean nothing to me! I will use all you insignificant weaklings as I wish. But first, your Giantess needs to eat the delectable ones. Mmmmmm how scrumptious. You taste so good in my mouth. Feeling your littles bones Squeeze between my teeth gives me much satisfaction as I savor your insides. Mmmmm time to swallow & introduce you to the deep dark abyss that is my belly. You will slowly be digested by my stomach acid. Become one with your Giantess. You live on through me. How lucky of you. Mmmmmm now that I am well fed, it's time to play. Your Giantess is feeling sexually sadistic today. I have much in store for your tiny bodies. Feel the weight of my humungous ass as it slowly Squeezes you all! The survivors will be violently stuffed into my horny pussy & asshole as I climax to an earth shattering orgasm. A traumatic demise for the tiny weaklings.**
--Captures Your Fantasy For: Giantess, Shrinking Fetish, Vore, Mouth Fetish, Female Supremacy, Ass Smothering, Stuffing, Asshole Fetish, Squeeze, Tease, Stuffing, Masturbation, Orgasms.--
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 13 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 09:09 PM #98187
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip: No Names Used

Brace yourself for an experience, as I walk you through everything that is possible - the good and the bad - when it comes to serving Me and deepening your obsession, adoration and love for Me. This clip will trigger a strong sense of euphoria and extreme pleasure, but also very intense sensations of fear and helplessness.

I will first walk you through the root cause of your desire to serve - your inherent submissive nature - and explain to you that tributing Me, providing Me with b-mail info, and confessing your inner secrets will not only please Me, but will satisfy your true desires and instincts. Becoming My submissive is not just what you want, but what you need.

Through pleasing Me, you will find your own happiness, satisfaction and purpose. My pleasure and your pleasure are now connected. This should serve as your main motivation, but then, there's the other side of the coin: fear.

If you are scared of Me, you have every right to be. You have equipped Me with the power to ruin your life. You were seduced by the dangers of having your power stripped away, and now I completely control you.

If you upset Me, if you disappoint Me, I have the ability to ruin you. Not only through exposure or humiliation, but through creating a void that was once filled by Me, by disappearing from your life entirely. You have become hooked, and a life without Me is the greatest punishment of all.

But you should be motivated by My desire to be pleased, and your desire to please, not by fear. By scaring you, I am only reminding you of what could happen. Don't let it happen.

Continue on your path of making Princess happy.

Customer feedback:

Comment one: "Thank You for the custom clip Princess Miki. It was all I dreamed it could be and more. I can already feel it taking residence in my mind, ready to control me and ensure I remain a good boy for You forever." +$250 tribute

Comment two: "Good morning Princess. As I prepared to watch the clip for the second time, I had the overwhelming desire to do so on my knees, naked but for a chastity device (which I still have on), and looking up to you on the big screen. As I humbled myself before You and took Your words into my heart & mind... my only thoughts were that I should continue to make You happy in what ever ways I can. Your happiness is my happiness and I will obey You." +$250 tribute

Comment three: "Sorry to write again unprompted Princess, but I thought You'd like to hear about my third viewing. I really didn't expect it to be possible from an online/clip relationship (as opposed to real time), but I definitely fell into subspace the 3rd time around. There would be other factors involved (the 2 week abstinence, a couple of glasses of Having fun etc), but I was close to tears when it ended and I'm still quite emotional. I think if I watch again this evening I'll be crying for You"
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 27 min 39 s
Size: 1.99 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 09:10 PM #98188
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to punish yourself for my own amusement. This is not for the faint or weak of heart! You are going to listen to each one of my instructions and follow through with it. Your cock and balls are completely useless to Me and personally I think you should be sterilized. I would imagine after a few good punching, hitting, smacking, slapping, squeezing and smashing that should do the trick. I really don't care about the fate of your cock and balls. I just want to have a good laugh at your expense.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 09:10 PM #98189
Модератор

Модератор

You're not a real man. Paying brats online is better than sex â€" maybe because you don't get any pussy, or maybe your brain is fucked up. Nothing is hotter than being put in your place by being drained. But some of you have decided that it's a problem… that it's something that's taking away from your life. Hot brats do take from you, but the orgasms that they give you because of it is something that's incomparable to anything else. You binge, cum, then run into hiding, ashamed of how much you spent. So why don't you make a little attitude change? Make financial domination your life, not just a part of your life. Yes, a findom lifestyle, as in every aspect of your life is defined by paying Me. And not just paying Me from time to time. Every morning you wake up to start your monotonous day, getting ready for work, remind yourself that it's for Me. Yes, every paycheck that you get from your boring job… most of it will be dedicated to Me. Think about how hot that will be. You, sitting at your desk, Slaving away with the thought of Me in your head. Your cock will get hard in your pants as you work, knowing that you will only be allowed to keep pennies from your paycheck. Just enough for basic necessities, while you work for your Goddess. I think you'd like that. I think you deserve that. All losers should work for Me, and you shouldn't be ashamed of being a paying loser. Don't hide away after you pay. Dedicate yourself to that desire, and to Me. It'll make everything better. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 09:11 PM #98190
Модератор

Модератор

Good luck being productive on your computer, when the first thing you see is Me.

Enjoy this gorgeous, high resolution desktop wallpaper of Me, which will remind you to be a good boy every day.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com

Duration:
Format: PNG
Size: 2.63 MiB
Download From AnzFile