Old 10-30-2019, 11:12 PM #98351
Модератор

Модератор

A nice and sensual, seductive wank session completed with a hands off ruined orgasms. Aimed at first timers, but will be super enjoyable to more experienced orgasm abandoners too. Let Me tease you with My divine body, luring you into deeper arousal with my devilish voice, reminding you constantly of what awaits you. you, being so horny, and so tempted by My enchanting words and luscious curves, follow blindly into frustration. Let Me lead you on a journey that, for once, is not about your own pleasure, but Mine. reduced price due to a couple of minutes of the clip being slightly out of focus. Still an intensely hot experience.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 11:13 PM #98352
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS - HOMEWRECKER - FUCKING - HARDCORE - CREAMPIE - GIRL NEXT DOOR - SWINGERS - DOGGY STYLE - COWGIRL - ORGASMS - CHEATING - BAREBACK - MLNP - FANTASIES - LINGERIE -
(Reenactment) Several years ago my wife and I enjoyed an open and casual spouse swapping relationship with a couple that we purchased a home beside. We quickly agreed to a few basic rules; condoms must be worn, no cumming inside the women, no pictures, etc. In the early phase of the arrangement, my wife left a neighborhood summer party with the neighbor's husband for an impromptu screw. Once they made it to his bedroom, he had an odd request and asked my wife to try on his wife's lingerie and model it for him. She initially thought it was weird, but she agreed and tried on a few of her intimate items while he sat an watched. She eventually put on a nice bra and panty set and he then pulled her onto the bed. My wife admitted the experience of secretly wearing another woman's bra and panty turned her on and the entire experience resulted in a very intense and memorable orgasm for her that afternoon. My wife gave him a quick BJ and placed a condom on him. She then started to remove the bra, and he asked that she keep both the bra and panty on during sex. The panties were simply slipped to the side and they fucked in several different positions around their bedroom. My wife was eventually allowed to remove the bra and attempted to remove the panties a few times during the session, but she was Coerced to keep the panties on the entire time. She said the sex became a bit rough, especially when she tried to remove the bra and panty, but this added to the excitement and her great orgasm. During this sexual encounter, a few of the rules were also broken; condoms must be worn and no cumming inside our wives. The sex started with the condom on, but he removed it fairly early and she halfheartedly said he should put another one on. The afternoon ended with a messy creampie, and a very intense orgasm for her. When he pulled out of my wife, he simply slid the panty over her kitty to catch all of his cum. They briefly talked about what happened and both agreed to not discuss what had happened to include the rule breaking. My wife got off the bed and started to take off the soiled panties, but she was stopped. The neighbor would not allow her to retrieve her bra and panty set and convinced her to wear his wife's messy panties and bra back to the party. She agreed, feeling a bit uncomfortable, and she never had her bra and panty returned....Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 11:15 PM #98353
Модератор

Модератор

My good Cum slut cant resist... but well any of u cant weak puppets cant resist Me... My big tits makes u feeling so weak and so Crazy , u easy losing your Mind and start being Ready for anything.....Stroke harder.... Fallow My orders!
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Size: 832 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 11:15 PM #98354
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me jerk off this bbc with my feet & get a view of my big fat pussy
Models: Nova Verano

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Resolution: 200 x 352
Size: 19.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 11:16 PM #98355
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 11:17 PM #98356
Модератор

Модератор

8:36 min.. GamerGirlRoxy has her hands bound and her ass beat red. Recorded with DLSR camera, high resolution
Models: gamergirlroxy

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 11:17 PM #98357
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 11:18 PM #98358
Модератор

Модератор

Holy Fuck! Jackie clearly loves to humiliates this loser at her feet and it shows! Should we blame her to make fun at him? That was a hot summer day at the beach so she wants her slave to bow down on his knees and clean her sandals! I want you to stick your tongue out and lick the dirty bottom! She wants to make sure they are perfectly cleaned so she spits on his tongue just to make sure he's doing it right! Jackie also needs to refresh the bottom of her soles so she orders to take those sandals off to smother his face with her sweaty barefeet! She makes him lick all the dirt from her feet and spit on his face again to make sure his tongue is wet enough to do his job! She rubs her spit all over his face with her feet before she makes him suck on her toes and lick all the sand from the beach! She spits on his face again and again just to add on his humiliation! Another Natural Borned Princess! Hot Clip Alert! (French Language)
Models: Dreamgirls in Socks

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 11:18 PM #98359
Модератор

Модератор

My soles look and smell so good! I'll allow you to jerk to my soles if you like. Just focus on my two feet in front of you and stroke it! You want every little perfectly proportioned toe of my soft size 8 feet in your mouth. You want to worship my feet in person as photos on my social media isn't enough! The thought of serving me in person makes you cum so quickly.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 11:19 PM #98360
Модератор

Модератор

I like all My sissy sluts to be well prepared and trained. You sissy slut will work for Me and do the best job that you can in order to make Me pleased with your slutty skills. Sucking, gagging and being fucked by big strap-ons or cocks will be your new daily duty. Worship Mt strap-on and show Me you know to do in practice what you know in theory, Show Me you are a worthy sissy slut to be in My sluts harem.
Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile