Old 08-09-2019, 02:49 PM #9921
Модератор

Модератор

I was very excited before the meeting at Ladyangel. and then they came – a horny big ass, who then also immediately delicious caviar read fall on me. they smeared me and made me taste their delicious shit. thank angel
Ich war sehr aufgeregt vor der Sitzung bei lady angel . und dann kam sie – einen geilen grossen arsch , der dann auch sofort leckeren kaviar auf mich fallen lies. sie schmierte mich ein und lies mich ihre köstliche scheisse kosten. danke angel
Models: SuzanDirty

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Resolution: 240 x 320
Format: Windows Media
Size: 23.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 02:51 PM #9922
Модератор

Модератор

I peed my pants.. I was forced to be away from my Master for the entire weekend. I’m so used to asking for permission to pee that I hardly knew what to do with myself. I had two orders… Drink as much fluid as humanly possible and ask for permission to pee when I couldn’t hold it any longer and when i got permission, relieve myself in whatever I was wearing at that time for the camera. This excited me so much and made me feel so close to Him. The warm piss running down my legs and soaking my clothing was like His hands gently caressing me and telling me “good girl”. My bladder was throbbing and I struggled to hold it long enough to get away into a private place and make sure the lighting was perfect. Sneaking my wet, piss filled pants into the laundry was so exhilarating. I didn’t think I would have a poo over the weekend but I ate a big meal of bratwurst and enough roasted corn to feed a flock of chickens for a week. I felt the turd surfacing and it was a moment of desperation. I could barely wait for His response to my plea but finally… I heard “yes my slave, show me your poo up close”…I propped my phone on the toilet and let my corn filled load pile out onto the top of the toilet lid. So greasy and spotted with corn kernels. Completely empty I felt so clean and turned on. I couldn’t wait for the morning when I’d get to see Him and have my clean holes filled by Him
Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 13 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 02:53 PM #9923
Модератор

Модератор

Default SweetBettyParlour - DirtyBetty - scatshop

Galactic Super video of crap in the pants and shit sex, a lot of fetish shit and sperm. Cool music, great quality video will make you cum) Must have!) If my video to your taste, I’ll be waiting for review and recommendations to the next video!) Stay tuned and see yeah)) *bark*
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 565 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 02:55 PM #9924
Модератор

Модератор

Christina suffered 2 days and threw a large pile of shit into my mouth.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 10 min 38 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 02:56 PM #9925
Модератор

Модератор

This is a special little custom I made, and I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it. I didn’t get the chance to store up as much shit as I wanted to, but I collected from 3 loads to cover myself, face and all, and masturbated nice and nasty. It was SO much fun making this, and dirty talk is laced throughout the video.
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 02:59 PM #9926
Модератор

Модератор

Today i call my 2 good friends, 2 gorgeous dommes and ask them if they are ready to use me and humiliate me beeing their full toilet slave for both, sametime!! They agree and ask me to rent asap an apartment and go there cause they cannot hold it anymore !!! They use my mouth and body, one after another, filling my mouth with their pee, put me to drink their pee, and order me to eat their mixed shit !! Meanwhile they give me another task with cock strocking and also fisting my ass. The clip was too long and is splitted in 3 parts. part one now
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: AVI
Size: 81.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:02 PM #9927
Модератор

Модератор

Script:
Welcome me to the room.
Pull out a small bottle that you tell me contains something you want me to try - your special potion.
"Try some of this. Don't be afraid. That's it - breathe it all in. That's it - deep breath. And again - go on, it makes you feel so good. That's it - good boy. Are you feeling a bit woozy? I've got a surprise for you - But first you have to take more.”
Make me inhale again. Tell me that you're going to give you a very special present.
"You should have more of this first. Breathe in again. Deep breath this time. Inhale it all. That's it. I have brought you here because i'm going to use you. I'm going to shit on you. And you're going to eat it.
“You want to make me happy don't you? Show me how much you want to please me. Put my shit in your mouth, and breathe my potion. And again. And again.
“Now wank your cock for me. Wank it harder. Now inhale my potion deeply. Keep going. You’re mine, you have no choice. Mmm - more. More. That's it. don't stop.
“You must cum for me! You're going to cum SO hard… Yes - that's it cum for me. Do it for me now. Fuck yes. Do it for me. Yes! That's it slave - squirt for me. Squirt for me. Cum with me!”
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 14 min 2 s
Size: 1 006 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:06 PM #9928
Модератор

Модератор

What I do with my toilets? I’m shitting into their mouth! I use my toilet every day. This means that every day he has to eat my shit and drink my piss. Since in this video! This is not a game but hard reality. This toilet slave is extremely humiliated. In the morning I have a lot of shit, because I have had a delicious picnic last night. Not only that he has to lick the dirt off my soles. As a matter, of course, I shit in his mouth! Chew and swallow more carefully, try harder, slave. So that the next time I can come back and feed you with my shit again.. You must serve for my satisfaction!
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:07 PM #9929
Модератор

Модератор

You know what I love the most? The taste is fresh, warm and fragrant shit on my language)) Why not combine a fantastic Blowjob with a giant piece of shit? And put it in my mouth for two things to see which melts faster?)) *This video not contains scenes of defecation, only dirty Blowjob, smearing, and more)
In other words, it’s simple, I’m back and with me new content with good taste and quality) If you like really messy and dirty video you are looking for places where you can do anything you like toilet games, fresh shit, piss, vomit, and more… I’m glad to see you in my shop!) There is a lot…don’t miss it!) Low prices on my videos, will help to open a new topic of Scat games!) Video also adapt to all modern devices like tablets smartphones and console) stay tuned!) Love you) PS: don’t forget that you can always contact me and make a video of your script!!! Pretty cool, huh?
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 7 min 41 s
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:09 PM #9930
Модератор

Модератор

I show striptease, shake my sexy ass, pee, poo wape ass with paper and mastrubate in toilet of restorant
Models: nastygirl

Duration: 4 min 31 s
Size: 973 MiB
Download From AnzFile