Old 10-31-2019, 05:17 PM #99311
Модератор

Модератор

I'm the teacher of an all boys class. Introducing myself very sternly and arrogantly and I begin to tell the class how I come from a wealthy, high class background. I then transition into the course syllabus, which will be instructing the class on the finer points of dominating, humiliating, objectifying, punishing, and degrading high class woman, in particular me. Explaining to the class that most of the rules will pertain actually to me and will be set by the class such as what I must wear and how I must refer to yourself. At the end of every week, the best performing student gets to go home with me and use me for the weekend. Even better at the end of term, the best student gets to keep me permanently. I then proceed to demonstrate to the class what I expect them to do to me. Slapping my tits and pussy, clothes pegs on my nipples and clit, spanking my ass with a paddle, a buttplug inserted in my ass, fucking my holes with my high heel. Letting the whole class use all of my holes for sucking and fucking and treating me like a good slut.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 29 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:17 PM #99312
Модератор

Модератор

Butt sluts like you don't need much warming up, so go ahead and shove it all in on the first go. After you're nice and gaped, you'll be listening to the metronome I'm playing while you fuck that little sissy pussy to the beat. You'll take a hard plowing like a good slut before you ride in on the floor, pounding that boy pussy away. Need more? Then stroke that useless dicklet while your asshole puckers around that cock. Yelp how much you love it!!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:17 PM #99313
Модератор

Модератор

I need help to get out of my bikini top. I shouldnt have to do this myself, but I guess I will Torment you with doing it myself. Would you even be able to do this for me if you were here? You would pass out from the anticipation of just pulling on the string, lol! Hopefully you can serve me correctly! Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 5 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 121 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:17 PM #99314
Модератор

Модератор

Deep tan. Covered in bright yellow lace. Long lean sexy legs that make you weak. I sway and slightly lift up my dress. Goddess pussy. That's all you notice. My hand barely covering it. Goddess tits. Slightly showing through. Nipple. You grow hard in an instant. Your mind wanders. You want me so bad. You want my perfect body. Up close and personal. You see my hand covering my sweet flower. Then it's not. You just about lose it. Lips so perfect. With my words directing you.... you fantasize about what you want to do to please this amazing body. A body so perfect that you can't contain yourself. You want to fuck me. You want to shove your hard throbbing dick right inside of me. To taste my juices. Is this real? Could you… only a slave… rise to the challenge of pleasing perfection? Could you experience what only superior men are meant to have? Fetishes: Mind Fuck, Financial Domination, Cock Tease, Seduction, Erotic, Loser Humiliation, Female Domination, Femdom POV
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:17 PM #99315
Модератор

Модератор

Hands balled up in leather mitts, legs and arms strapped, chained by the neck to my dungeon furniture; he truly doesn't understand the sensually sadistic torment I am about to bestow upon him. My body encased in rubber, shining opera latex gloves gracing my fingers; as this little toy in particular is to never feel my flesh on his flesh. Undeserving. I enjoy winding him up, twirling a finger around his tip, using only two to slowly work my way from the base up towards the shaft; however I enjoy even more when I suddenly remove my hand just as sounds of pleasure threaten to leave his lips. The look in my eyes as I watch his untouched cock twitch and squirm; smoldering. His body trembles within his confinement, his pulsing thumping through his cock which feels as though at any moment could burst as I lean in and blow a hot stream of air towards the tip. When the precum begins to dribble from it, I scoop it up and invade his mouth with my fingers, Coercing him to lap up every drop. The very moment when it feels as though he's going to cum, so desperate; I remove my hand. Sending him spiraling into the ruins in which he belongs. Silly little toy.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:17 PM #99316
Модератор

Модератор

Whether its your 1st time…or your 101st time….I can get an explosion out you like no other woman can. An explosion that you will clean up with your tongue! I am ready to tease you and entice you into being the best cum eater you could ever be for your queen. My tiny TeaseUm bikini top with my neon green booty shorts is just one way I will keep you stroking your dick and salivating for the final moments. The moments i make you get in my favorite position to eat up the icing and take a load of cum on your face that only I can milk out so well. Those balls are about to be drained!
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:17 PM #99317
Модератор

Модератор

You're mesmerized by my dangling aren't you? Beautiful pink high heels and long legs, I know I can be just the distraction you need. Men stare at my dangling all the time. In fact, I caught someone last night and asked him if he was staring. Want to know what he said? Go ahead and watch me, but I want you to stroke your cock at the same speed I dangle my heels. Slowly, now faster, now slowly, you're getting the rhythm, now I want you to come all over my perfect high heels and long legs.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Resolution: 608 x 1 080
Size: 181 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:17 PM #99318
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to jerkoff? Well, you definitely will be after you see these long MILF legs in pantyhose and high heels. That'll make your cock hard. I want you to jerkoff to My instruction while I cross and incross My legs. Of course, I'll spread them for you as well. I know you like that. I have to warn you though, you are going to become trapped. Once you cum, you'll be fucked as you will be unable to escape as you will ne hopelessly addiced to Me.
Models: Erotic Nikki

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 647 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:18 PM #99319
Модератор

Модератор

A compilation of My 3 latest POV ruined orgasm clips! This collection works out $5 less than buying separately. 1. Ruin With Me... Back again for My favourite form of torment. today I want you to stroke-a-long with Me! I am going to show you some very specific instructions using My strap on, and I want you to follow them EXACTLY. I am going to tell you exactly where and how I want you to play with yourself. I am going to edge you over and over again. I want you frustrated and suffering for Me like the little bitch you are. Tease yourself slowly, now harder and faster as I count you down to each edging. The grand finale? Of course, a ruined orgasm! I want you to watch as each little droplet of cum dribbles out of your dick, totally mind fucked by the fact you can't feel any pleasure from it. Right at that crucial moment you are going to abandon that cock, and it's going to bring Me so much pleasure to see your pathetic ruining trickle out of you. 2. Edge and Ruin for Me Another tutorial for My little ruining addicts! Today I am going to talk you through 3 edgings and an abandoned ruining. I bet your cock is already standing to attention just looking at Me, dressed in a strappy bra, pasties and beautiful mesh gloves. I want you to imagine it is My hand that is edging and ruining you. I want you to follow exactly what I am doing as I watch. I want you to learn some cock control, edging and finally ruining on My countdowns, just like a good little ruined bitch should. 3. Abandon With Me... Don't you just love to follow My jerk off instructions like the mindless little stroking addict you are? I am going to give you very specific guidance, and I want you stroking-a-long like the little bitch you are. Watch exactly how I use My hands on My own strap on cock and make sure you keep up with Me. I want your balls aching to empty, that will make your ruining all the more satisfying for Me! Spit in your hand and edge that dick, 3 times in a row on My count. I want you as frustrated as possible before you abandon that cock, and I want you completely mind fucked as you watch your pathetic ruining trickle out. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in 'Mobile' resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 35 min 28 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:18 PM #99320
Модератор

Модератор

Get in position loser. You're going to love eating your cum for me but you have to do it the loser way! -- Custom. No name used. Request: Show off your sexy ass, legs, and stomach. Get me to stick a finger or dildo in my ass and fuck it for 30 sec. Tease and slightly humiliate me. At the end demonstrate how to get in the loser position by laying down, flipping your legs over your head, and making me do what you do with my dick pointed at my face. Have me continue to jerk off and then cum in this position. Give me two countdowns. 1 to cum on my face and in my mouth, and a second short countdown to swallow it all.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 51 s
Size: 327 MiB
Download From AnzFile