Old 10-31-2019, 05:39 PM #99501
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): You want my ass? Look how plump & juicy it is. Men love my ass. No? Well then what do you want? Oh... you want HIS ass? Well ok. My stud bends over and shoves his ass in your face as I spread his butt cheeks apart. I make you stick your face right in there & sniff his ass. Sniff it, whore. Awww, you know you're a whore, don't you? You're still trying to **** yourself, thinking you like women, but when it comes right down to it, you want a man. If you won't worship my ass, you're going to worship his. Smell it good, lick it, and then you'll earn a look at his cock. It's lovely, isn't it? All shiny & ready to be stroked. Admire it now because in a moment you'll be looking at his ass again. That's it... watch as he shoots a big load into the palm of my hand & I smear it all over his ass cheeks & right onto his anus. Now I want you to lick it all up. Stroke while you do it. That's a good slut. Stroke your slutty whore cock & lick the cum off this man ass like a good faggot.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 841 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:39 PM #99502
Модератор

Модератор

My Alpha man just moved in with me and he thinks its hilarious what I do for a "living". (Basically just using, abusing, and degrading weak beta men like YOU! Haha.) Anyways, he is totally cool with it. In fact we decided to make this clip for beta losers that want to serve us as the hot, Alpha couple that we are. Are you pathetic enough to admit that you could never please a real woman like me, and are willing to accept your role as a BITCH to support and serve me and my REAL man that fucks me good and pleases me in ways that you know YOU never could?? Really?? Ok then...
Watch this clip because we are taking REAL APPLICATIONS from beta losers that want to be a "cuck bitch" for me n my Alpha! And I give you EXACT instructions in this clip about what we are looking for in a loser. You need to have absolutely NO spine, LOTS of $$$, and be willing to bow down to us as your King & Queen. And no matter how bad we treat you, you need to put up with it and THANK us just for abusing you.
*** THIS IS TOTALLY LEGIT- DOWNLOAD, WATCH AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY IF YOU WANT TO COME TO VEGAS AND SERVE US IN REAL LIFE!!! ***
Models: Princess Carmela

Duration: 5 min 51 s
Size: 510 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:39 PM #99503
Модератор

Модератор

I reprogram your brain to become obsessed with my soles. You will be my footboy forever.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 745 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:39 PM #99504
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to do something for Me. I want to you to swallow your own cum. That's right- the whole load. Alpha males would never eat their own cum- but you, you're My servant and servants get cum on their face, in their mouth and wherever else I say because you're a beta bitch. Even if you miss your mouth and bust all over your face- it's still for Me. Next I show you how I want you to jerk off then give you a final countdown to bust all over your face. My favorite good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes: EEGOODBOY (20% markup) PLEASEEMPRESS (50% markup) EELOSERTAX (75% markup) EESLAVETAX (100% markup) EEBIGBOY (200% markup) EEBUCKS ($20 markup)
Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:39 PM #99505
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to toy with your mind and combine the feelings of pleasure and pain. Alternating between the two will confuse your synapses so by time that dull ache ends it's mixing with feelings of pleasure and arousal, training you to enjoy the pain you are experiencing. Back and forth, back and forth until the explosive end. Soon your suffering will trigger feelings of immense arousal!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 9 min 47 s
Size: 521 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:39 PM #99506
Модератор

Модератор

Having your hand running up and down your hard dick for me is fun enough, but adding a little something extra? Even more exciting. I know how much you love eating your own cum for me even if the idea of it disgusts you. It doesn't matter. By the time I have you jerking to my body you are completely helpless and will do anything I say when I say it.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 52 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:40 PM #99507
Модератор

Модератор

This is a long, drawn out, intense tease scene for a very horny foot lover! I make him lick his cum off my foot at the end when I FINALLY let him cum.
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 18 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 560 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:40 PM #99508
Модератор

Модератор

Ahhhh..... so you are back for more. I knew you would be my big titty fiend! This time I want you to know you will not put any other strange tits before mine! My tits are the ones you worship and obey.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:40 PM #99509
Модератор

Модератор

You love watching me rub lotion onto my toes.. Softly rubbing and touching my toes and soles.. Getting softer and softer as I rub the lotion in... My perfect princess feet arching and stretching as I rub... (no audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 699 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:40 PM #99510
Модератор

Модератор

I ordered you to edge and edge and edge, until you were so blue balled. I will only allow you to finally cum if you cum on your own face for me, haha! Get into the "Loser Position"!
This is a custom video with the name removed so that others can see what it might be like if I made this video commanding you and emailing you personally about your cum eating. However, it doesn't excuse you from ordering your own!
Charlotte Stokely
Categories: Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Humiliation, Masturbation Encouragement Edging Games, Cum Countdown, Coerced Bi, Make ME Bi, Coerced Bi.
Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 464 MiB
Download From AnzFile