Old 10-31-2019, 05:41 PM #99521
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of gardening my perfect little feet are nice and filthy. I know all you want to do is worship them but you really wish they were clean. Too bad sissy. We both know your a complete foot slut and you'll do whatever I say. So be a good bitch boy and follow instructions. Let me first remove my abused white converse and tease you with the sweet scent of my sweaty socks and sneakers. Watch as I strip my pungent socks off my feet revealing my dirty soles. Wanna smell? Wanna taste? I know you do. Your fighting the urge to worship them since they're so dirty but you can't help it. Your addiction to my feet is too strong to control. Your overwhelmed with the need to lick and suck my filthy feet. So go ahead and give in to my power over you and worship these dirty feet because thats what you were put on this earth to do.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 383 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:41 PM #99522
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 827 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:41 PM #99523
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:41 PM #99524
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Skin loves to tortment her slaves by keeping them sexually frustrated and on edge while toying with their cocks. She uses her tight pussy to tease him by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her as she bounces on top of it. To taunt him further she slides her pussy over his shaft making him beg to cum at the feeling of her dripping wet cunt. Mistress Skin is feeling generous after having multiple orgasms and finishes him off by allowing him to finally blow his load with a handjob.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 15 min 49 s
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:41 PM #99525
Модератор

Модератор

For beginners and the well trained cum guzzlers. Your not so secret desire to drink your own spunk has finally reached its peak and you are CRAVING a nice, hot load of cum in your wide open mouth. You're going to jerk and edge and work up a huge load for me today. This isn't just you eating your cum, it's you eating your cum for ME, and that's what makes it feel soooo good. As you stroke and build it up, the excitement grows and the resistance leaves until you get to the point where you so desperately want that full load in your mouth, swallowing every last drop. It tastes so good, it feels so good. This is how you cum now, into your mouth like the little cum guzzler that you truly are.
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 918 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:41 PM #99526
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is not for the faint of heart!
You will need the following things for this clip: clothespins, a rubber band, a big spoon or spatula and of course your Fisst. If you want to see what's under my little skirt and top you are going to have to work for it. I know you wouldn't dare disobey me and I can make you do anything. You are only allowed to stroke when I say and for how long I say. I have a special surprise waiting for you towards the end of this clip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 19 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:41 PM #99527
Модератор

Модератор

One of my favorite things to do is tease you with my curvy body. It won't take long until your cock is rock hard and you're willing to do anything I say. You know you could never get a woman like Me but just for now I'll let you stare and drool with your hand on your pulsing cock. Another one of my favorite things to do is watch you shoot your load all over your face before you take your fingers and lick it all up!

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:41 PM #99528
Модератор

Модератор

You are such a thirsty slave and today is your lucky day because you will get all the liquid you need to survive. Goddess Tangent and I have been saving up spit all day because slaves like you don't deserve water. We are going to fill you up like our spittoon. I love playing with my spit and teasing you. We want you to beg before giving you a generous mouthful of it. But even with your mouthful you are not allowed to swallow because first it is Goddess Tangent's turn. By the end of this there will be a puddle of our divine spittle at the back of your throat and you will be overflowing with it. You are so lucky to have this privilege and watch after gobs of spit flow out of our sexy mouth and rain down all over you. You will need to keep your mouth open and accepting for as long as we like. We want you to beg for our spit and gargle it like the messy spittoon you have become. You better not miss a drop or lose any because our spit is precious and who knows the next time you will get this opportunity. Stay thirsty our slaves.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Size: 251 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:41 PM #99529
Модератор

Модератор

Just take one look at my hot body in my new lingerie. It's no surprise your cock grows a little bigger the more you stare at my perfection. I love keeping you guessing and edging to all my curves. Will I let you cum? Or will I ruin it? Will I make you eat it in some fun way? Or will I just let you have that amazing orgasm you built up to.. Hmmn. There is only one way to find out.

Duration: 14 min 27 s
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:42 PM #99530
Модератор

Модератор

You've been wanting to eat your cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy
**OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you eat your own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!**
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile