Duration: 8 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 197 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:47 PM #99582
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my best collections so far. Get ready to have your stroking controlled in every way possible! It's been another fantastic year of controlling your orgasms. I've always said that the best way to control an unruly slave is to determine when, where and how they orgasm. I've had you practice all sorts of methods from edging, to tantric masturbation, chastity, ruination, and basically every technique out there to control your cock. So I've compiled a clip of 50 of my favorite ways I've control that little nub between your legs. Get ready to stroke in every way possible and to follow my every instruction. We're going to put your cock through the ringer. Let's see if you can keep it together long enough to cum at the end. If you can't follow my every instruction, you can't cum at all.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 1 h 0 min
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:47 PM #99583
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to open that tight hole? There's so much pleasure waiting for you today. The thrill of doing something taboo, playing with that most naughty hole, is such a rush. But that rush is nothing compared to the pure pleasure of prostate stimulation.

An anal orgasm. A slowly building prostate explosion. Today, you're going to cum so hard, harder than you ever have before. It won't be your cock exploding - there's no playing with your cock today. No jerking, no it's going to be an ass-gasm.

Fingers, a buttplug, a dildo. I'll be training your asshole with different forms of stimulation and stretching. We'll take our time, gently getting that hole ready for more. The intensity builds step by step, until you're stretched wide and begging to fuck yourself harder.

This anal session is all about feeling good. I won't humiliate or degrade you - in fact, I think it's hot when men explore their assholes! There's nothing but pleasure waiting for you here. And there's nothing like the pleasure of a slowly building prostate orgasm, with endless encouragement from me.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 654 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:47 PM #99584
Модератор

Модератор

Your mouths salivating for this one already....You've been waiting for this moment for a loooong time and I'm ready to help "ease you into it " so to speak lmao. Im going to teach you how to be a good little cum swallower, how to eat that icing for the VERY FIRST TIME! wahoo! prepare to jerk it hard and milk an explosion out for me ....i want this celebration to be one BIG mess open wide blow out the candles and make a wish this icing can change your life
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 161 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:47 PM #99585
Модератор

Модератор

Hey... I'm a little concerned about you... have you been edging enough??? You look a little tan... have you been going out and interacting with real people again???
Now I want you to promise me that you'll increase your edging time this week ok???
Good boy... I think canceling your plans to go out is gonna be sooo good for you, I really do...
Besides, you're so good at jerking off to my videos... I don't think anyone knows how to edge themselves like you do.
Amazon Goddess Harley
Categories: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Edging Games, Fishnets, Latex Skirt, Legs Fetish.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:48 PM #99586
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to swallow a big fat load down your throat for me today. I'm going to turn you into my little cum slut. My cum slut that swallows all the time! You'll want to be eating that load for me every time you blow when I'm done with you. That's right! You'll love downing that ooey gooey white substance that I make you squirt so easily. Feeling it slide down that slutty throat of yours will be such a thrill. What a dirty naughty boy you are for me!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 21 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:48 PM #99587
Модератор

Модератор

You've always got cum on the brain, don't you? It's pathetic what a cum slut you are for Me. I love you begging to entertain Me by stroking and then swallowing your own pathetic seed. This time is like no other time. You obey instructions and do exactly as I say. I want your balls to be VERY full for this one.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 10 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:48 PM #99588
Модератор

Модератор

You are going to listen to every word that comes out of my mouth today. I'm going to tell you exactly how to stroke your cock, I will give you a countdown and tell you when to cum, and I will also tell you when you need to eat all of your cum. You will also be repeating a mantra that I tell you to say at some point during our time together. You better listen and do everything I tell you to do, including the mantra if you want to be my obedient little cum slut..
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:48 PM #99589
Модератор

Модератор

A foot freak's 1 minute paradise
Models: Goddess Angelina

Duration: 1 min 13 s
Size: 40.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:48 PM #99590
Модератор

Модератор

We all know that Steed is completely and hopelessly addicted to my ass. After this video, you will be, too (assuming you aren't already). I had a long day at work today and decided to relax by way of one of my favorite activities: having Steed lie down behind me and bury his face deep in my ass. I have him slide my black panties aside and sniff, lick, and passionately kiss my beautiful, little asshole. It's exceedingly amusing to me, how sensual Steed is when his mouth is glued to my ass. He literally makes out with it as though he were kissing a lover. Ha! I reach back every now and again, pulling his face yet even deeper into my ass. I require even further pleasure, having Steed slide his tongue inside my pretty asshole while I moan in delight. And the entire time, I remind him that this is his place, where he belongs - buried in my ass, forever beneath me. He's hopelessly addicted to his God's ass. Buy this clip now if you're ready to take that step...
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile