Old 08-09-2019, 04:04 PM #9961
Модератор

Модератор

Hey you!) Yes, yes you) Look what I have!) I know that you love so I made to you a new premium video on all your favorite pantypopping theme, stunning views, excellent quality, attractive price, and a sea of ??truly exciting content! ) This video you really like, so what are you waiting for !?) Download and enjoy!) I love you stay in touch!)
In other words, it’s simple, I’m back and with me new content with good taste and quality) If you like really messy and dirty video you are looking for places where you can do anything you like toilet games, fresh shit, piss, vomit, and more… I’m glad to see you in my shop!) There is a lot…don’t miss it!) Low prices on my videos, will help to open a new topic of Scat games!) Video also adapt to all modern devices like tablets smartphones and console) stay tuned!) Love you) PS: don’t forget that you can always contact me and make a video of your script!!! Pretty cool, huh?
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 4 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 04:05 PM #9962
Модератор

Модератор

It attack me in shopping mall and I fart soo loud around are people… What’s a shame. But I leave my food and run to the toilet. I almost die… I thought I poop in my panites!! From my ass flows huge quantity of shit. Aroud me again are many people… They hear my farts and plops. Haha. I don’t care. This smell is worst… But brown stop me in this toilet. Diarrhea attack me here many times. My ass is like fountain.
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 8 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 993 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 04:06 PM #9963
Модератор

Модератор

This movie for fans of Enemas , in the video I poured in my ass 2 litres of milk , and’m a fountain of milk with shit . In this video clip I not only do an enema and out of my ass gases . Love something hot and extreme . Are there any of you willing to try my milkshake out of my ass , I do it diligently ! All who are interested in my videos please write in private messages on the website .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 04:11 PM #9964
Модератор

Модератор

Good Morning !
I wish your morning could be as good as mine
Old 08-09-2019, 04:14 PM #9965
Модератор

Модератор

My slave is in the dungeon and he’s going to worship me. I have told him if he pleases me, he may be rewarded. I begin by getting him to lick my shoes. I have a riding crop in my hand to make sure he knows what I want. I then tell him to lie on the floor while I bind his hands and feet together. He’s going to experience the luxury of having my beautiful ass in his face. I want him to enjoy eating my shit. As I sit over him I order him to open his mouth nice and wide. He must be ready to receiveve my scat. After I have made sure he has enough, I tell him to keep chewing, he must not waste any or I’ll punish him. I notice his cock is erect, so I slip a condom over it. As he chews on my scat I give him a couple of lashes with my riding crop. As I take a tight hold of his cock, he begins to tremble. I know he is desperate to cum. However, not until he has completely finished eating all my delicious shit. While he enjoys chewing the last piece of shit, I give him a handjob telling him he can cum. Afte he’s finished, I remove the condom and squeez his cum into his mouth. What a treat for my scat slut. He will surely remember his delicious scat hors d’oeuvre from Mistress Gaia.

ITALIAN
Ho il mio schiavo nel mio lussurioso dungeon , pronto ad adorarmi . Se sapra’ soddisfarmi come desidero , potrei anche premiarlo. Gli ordino di leccarmi le scarpe mentre impugno tra le mani il mio amato frustino da cavallerizza, in modo che lo schiavo capisca sin da subito le mie esigenze .
Lo obbligo a stendersi sul pavimento ,e gli blocco mani e piedi legandolo saldamente. Ora si che e’ predisposto per l’onore di avere il mio sontuoso culo sulla sua faccia. Pretendo che si diverta a mangiare la mia squisita merda. Spalanca la sua boccuccia di rosa , mi metto in posizione , e faccio una bella cacata sul suo viso. Dopo averne fatta davvero tanta, gli ordino di masticare la mia gustosa merda, senza sprecare nulla , altrimenti dovro’ punirlo .
Noto che il suo cazzo e’ bello dritto e duro ,e gli metto un simpatico preservativo. Mentre continua a mangiare i miei escrementi, mi diverto ad usare su di lui il mio amato frustino . Afferro con forza il suo insignificante cazzo , e con mia gioia lo sento tremare come un foglia. Vorrebbe venire , e’ disperato .
Ma prima deve prima degustare del tutto la mia deliziosa merda. E mentre ingoia l’ultimo pezzo di merda rimasto , lo torturo con uno dei miei famosi handjob e al culmine della sua disperazione, gli permetto di venire. Gli sfilo il preservativo , lo avvicino alla sua faccia , apre la bocca , e spremo tutto il contenuto in modo che la troietta trangugi tutto il suo schifoso sperma. Solo una Domina realmente generosa come me , puo ‘ fare un regalo del genere alla mia puttanella di ” merda ”. Di sicuro , ricordera’ per sempre il delizioso antipasto gourmet della sua Padrona Gaia….
Models: padronagaia

Duration: 12 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 04:15 PM #9966
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I can barely hold it in, showing off my silky white panties before I ruin them by filling them up with diarrhea. Let me talk dirty to you as I show you my mess, giving you a nice close up view of my shit covered panties and asshole.
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 4 min 59 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 04:16 PM #9967
Модератор

Модератор

Last night I was at a party and my god I drank a mess of soft drinks … I have to wash my hair, I have my belly full of gas and this is the result. A mess of powerful farts so big that even cover the sound of running water! I take off my pants and thong … listen at that concert farts!
Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 10 min 51 s
Size: 238 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 04:18 PM #9968
Модератор

Модератор

I haven’t pooped in 2 days and feel this is gonna be a big one! I put on some sexy white stockings for you and decide to relieve myself in the dining room. Come watch as I take a big shit and piss in my stockings and proceed to rub it all over my ass with my stockings still on. I then climb onto the dinning table and continue to smear the shit on my pretty butt cheeks until I get so horny I grab my buttplug and start playing with my little butthole. I surprise myself by shitting another big load right there on the table and keep fucking by asshole with the toy…so hot!!!
Models: mystresstee

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 603 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 04:18 PM #9969
Модератор

Модератор

In this video clip you will see how I caress a member of a partner , take it deep into your mouth . But this time I wanted to use the toilet , the partner was cool if I went to the toilet on his cock , I sat down and began to shit after my ass out shit , I again began to fondle member but he was my shit .
Models: DirtyGirlMary

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 04:18 PM #9970
Модератор

Модератор

We have a disgusting surprise for you. put your nose between ass cheeks so we can begin. I spread big beautiful ass and begin farting right in your face mmm make sure you take deep long breaths since a smell so delicious. After I'm done taking a fart right in your nose I decide I mine as well let all my shit out too.. I spreading my ass wide so my asshole is directly in your face in HD releasing one shit after the next all the while my asshole is so dirty with shit still stuck to it! This is a must have for your collection and I hope you are all enjoying my nasty videos because we have so many more coming your way!
Models: annalise

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Size: 894 MiB
Download From AnzFile