Duration: 6 min 40 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 03:20 AM #9972
Модератор

Модератор

Includes: August Ames, Katrina Jade, creampie August and Katrina are all alone in the house, it's October, and August is in the mood to show Katrina her magical board. She eagerly lights candles and pours a salt circle around the girls, "white encourages good spirits, and the salt helps protect us from evil." Katrina rolls her eyes, she doesn't believe in spirits, but she agrees to play along. August proudly tells Katrina the rules of the board. Katrina agrees to the rules, she's eager to see the end to August's silly idea. August closes her eyes, "We open the wall to the portal of the undead to communicate with thee." Katrina tries to stifle her laughter, "thee?" "Shut up," August mutters to her sister, she continues to talk to the air with her eyes closed, "We are kind, good living spirits, and we seek purely kind undead spirits, are there any in this realm that can guide our planchette? Please say yes." The planchette moves to.. "yes" The girls look at each other in disbelief. Katrina wonders if her sister moved the planchet, but she can see from August's scared facial expression that she did not. August and Katrina are eager to learn about this spirit. The two place their fingers on the planchette and ask more questions. Katrina breaks some of the rules, allowing the spirit to get closer, the closer the spirit becomes, the louder her voice is. The spirit can see them. The spirit wants to be seen! August, " We're done, we're closing the portal." "No, stop it.. we're just starting to have fun!" Katrina breathes in deeply, "Show yourself to me!" Watch the story unfold..
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 16 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 962 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 03:20 AM #9973
Модератор

Модератор

These tits are so far out of your league. You can't look away seeing that my middle finger is the only thing covering my nips. You get so horny for denial and humiliation. I'm sure as hell not giving you nudity today and I'm not feeling to nice either. So enjoy the view and be my verbal punching bag for a moment or two! Consists of: TIT WORSHIP, BIG TITS, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, FLIP OFF, MIDDLE FINGER, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, TEASE GODDESS, BRAT GIRLS, BRATTY GODDESS, TIT WORSHIP, BIG BOOBS, IMPLIED NUDITY, EROTIC TEASE, TEASE GODDESS, COCK TEASE, DOMINATION, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, ORGASM CONTROL
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 4 min 27 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 03:21 AM #9974
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you like, boy. You can't hide you're dirty little fantasies from me. I'm way too far into that perverted little head of yours to not notice. You've been dreaming of my sexy little mouth dropping some creamy, delicious spit right into your. You want to drink up my drool! And you're in lucky; I'm feeling generous, so tilt that head back and open wide...
Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 97.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 03:21 AM #9975
Модератор

Модератор

Come in my office. I wanted to talk to you about something. No, not the reports for work. I know you've been staring at me. I always see it. I know what you are looking at too. You want to see what's under my work clothes. You're a naughty little man at the office. Anre't you? I know it. I'm not stupid. You cannot stop staring. How about I give you a little treat. I'm going to take control of everything. You just do as I say...
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 03:22 AM #9976
Модератор

Модератор

Includes: Jillian Janson, and brand new model Riley Mae, their first futa experience, creampie, second cum shot See MissaX.com for full description
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 22 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 879 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 03:22 AM #9977
Модератор

Модератор

Well aren't you just another desperate horny loser that couldn't resist the thought of seeing my big beautiful tits! You probably already know that my natural breasts are perfect in every way that's why you absolutely love wanking to them. It's a dream come true for you to see them for 10 long seconds. Stare at them. Drool over them. Perv over them. But know you'll never ever be able to escape them. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 2 min 10 s
Size: 161 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 03:22 AM #9978
Модератор

Модератор

I've decided that my slave girl's saliva, will make the perfect lubricant to coat my cock in before it dives into the holes of others. First however, I need to train her naive mouth how to properly service my cock in the manner I desire, stripping her of her pure & innocent nature. I can think of no better individual to help in this endeavor than the Goddess & my personal friend, Sasha Fox. Together, we drive our cocks in and out of my slave's mouth; using her face as our own personal glory hole. Watch as my slave gags, spits, and begins to shed tears as we test & challenge the depths of her throat.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 03:23 AM #9979
Модератор

Модератор

Here's your chance to jack off to my perfect, enhanced 32DDD breasts in petal pasties. They look incredible! Complete with cum countdown.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 03:24 AM #9980
Модератор

Модератор

Time to jerk for My huge delicious titties again. Big boobs are your number one trigger, and I'm well endowed in that area. So of course I'm going to take advantage. I will drain that cock, I will let you cum, and I will drain your funds too. In fact you can jerk all you like during this clip. You can cum whenever you want, edge it out or wait for until the end. There is only one rule. Don't worry, I'll explain in the clip. So pull out that cock, lube it up real good for Me, and start stroking. Stroke it slow for these big juicy tits. Show Me you wanna stay with Me. Show Me you have self control. You want to edge for Me for hours & hours, days & days. Endless pleasure, until your dick skin is raw & your balls turn blue. It's hot when you hurt for Me, and you can hurt in more ways than one. Not just aching and edging. Not just physical pain. You need a good hard mental fuck. What better way than going deep into debt for your favorite domme?
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 18 min 54 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile