Old 11-01-2019, 12:41 AM #99971
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, Exposing-Fantasy her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:43 AM #99972
Модератор

Модератор

We all know that Steed is completely and hopelessly addicted to my ass. After this video, you will be, too (assuming you aren't already). I had a long day at work today and decided to relax by way of one of my favorite activities: having Steed lie down behind me and bury his face deep in my ass. I have him slide my black panties aside and sniff, lick, and passionately kiss my beautiful, little asshole. It's exceedingly amusing to me, how sensual Steed is when his mouth is glued to my ass. He literally makes out with it as though he were kissing a lover. Ha! I reach back every now and again, pulling his face yet even deeper into my ass. I require even further pleasure, having Steed slide his tongue inside my pretty asshole while I moan in delight. And the entire time, I remind him that this is his place, where he belongs - buried in my ass, forever beneath me. He's hopelessly addicted to his God's ass. Buy this clip now if you're ready to take that step...
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:45 AM #99973
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 43 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:46 AM #99974
Модератор

Модератор

You have been called into the bosses office once again for lack of conduct. Instead of being told off however, you are surprised that your boss is in a really naughty mood, and wants to play you at your own game. She has noticed just how much you stare at her cleavage, how much you can't keep eye contact with her whatsoever. She wants to test you. See how hard those tits can get you. She is your boss after all so anything she says goes right? Her sexy nylon legs and tight as hell mini skirt isn't making you stir no? NO you want her to turn to face you. You want those tits in your face. Even her blue lace bra has got your balls spinning. She is giving you permission to stroke your cock now... you can't believe your luck. But boss Ashley doesn't stop there... she wants her tits covered in your cum... are you really ready for her? After all those massive tits of hers are all you think about day in or day out. Seems as though you have become her little cum slave.
Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 8 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 927 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:47 AM #99975
Модератор

Модератор

i love how i said i could get you hard with my feet and you bet i could not. look at that? i've won! haha. isn't this fun? i know how to always get my way. oh what you bet i can't make you cum now with my pretty little feet? i bet i can. how about this, if i win you take me shopping. if you win well...i'll find out another way to make you cum. deal?
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 43 s
Size: 3.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:48 AM #99976
Модератор

Модератор

I need you to jerk, to stroke, to touch yourself to my perfect big ass, in these white silk brief panties. My tight pantyhose and lace bra. Seductive, erotic. Jerk to me. Watch as I peel these pantyhose down and Expose-Fantasy my bare ass in these white panties. It looks so good, I need you filling up with cum for me. Includes: Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Jerk Off Instruction/Encouragement, Pantyhose, Sensual, Seductive, Bouncing Ass, Ass worship, Big Ass, Swaying Ass.Recorded in 1080HD
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 244 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:52 AM #99977
Модератор

Модератор

Time for your training, slut! Mistress Fetish Liza and Julie Skyhigh are eager to get their STRAP-ON cocks in your mouth and asshole! This new slave will have to do his very best to please these kinky Mistresses. They want to see him give a very hot blowjob on their dicks before they PENETRATE his tight butthole. This little bitch will feel their COCKS in both of his holes at the same time and be thankful for it too.
Models: Queens of Kink

Duration: 21 min 22 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:54 AM #99978
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to train you to cum in a whole new way. And you may not know - but it's actually going to do you some good. You're going to milk that prostate. Don't let the sound of that scare you. Once you understand your body you'll be craving this form of stimulation. You'll be begging me to fuck your ass good and hard. Follow my steps and instructions and you will be well on your way to becoming my little anal slut. Fetishes: Anal Masturbation, Prostate Massage, Anal, Masturbation Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Female Domination, Femdom, Redhead Goddess, Erotic Goddess HD 720P
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 44 s
Size: 268 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:56 AM #99979
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, Exposing-Fantasy her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:57 AM #99980
Модератор

Модератор

Default Roxana Rae - iwantclips

Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 20 min 17 s