Old 11-01-2019, 12:57 AM #99981
Модератор

Модератор

Description: Some people call me a villain. But really, all I want is to fix this planet that you silly boys have been destroying for years. Will I sacrifice a few stupid humans to make the world better for **** and nature? Absolutely. All I need to carry out my plan is money, power, and an army of good boys to carry out my every command. That's where YOU come in. Join me. Commit to me. SUBMIT to me. You really don't have a choice.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 97.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:59 AM #99982
Модератор

Модератор

Barbi is such a slut for shoes, especially my 6 inch stiletto heels. I like to have them licked before I go to bed each night. This time I decide to allow my bimbo sissy sex doll some release since she's been such a good gurl. I unlock my cock and let the bitch fuck my nylons and heels until she cums all over them. As you might have already guessed, she has to lick up every last drop and suck her cum out of my sheer black stockings.
Models: Mistress Nikita

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:01 AM #99983
Модератор

Модератор

You're a guy with a cum eating fetish, who can't eat his cum. How pathetic is that?! You at least don't find it easy, but you keep trying, because you find the idea sooo hot. I get it; I understand that once you've cum, the horniness fades. I understand that you don't want to eat a frozen or a saved old load. You want a fresh hot mouthful of spunk. So somehow we have to get you one, without diminishing your arousal. How? We're going to ruin your orgasm, so you can eat it.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:03 AM #99984
Модератор

Модератор

You can't help but be in love with my sculpted long legs and high heels. The combination of the two turns you on more than anything else. It's no secret that you are addicted to jerking and worshiping my legs and high heels. I'll guide your hand up and down on your throbbing dick while I show off my legs. There is no place you would rather be then at the foot of my bed, on your knees worshiping my legs.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Size: 728 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:04 AM #99985
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Dakota Charms and Conor Coxxx were hanging out and were so horny that they started fucking in the bathroom. Leaning against the wall, she moans as he pounds her tight pussy with his huge cock. When he's ready to cum, she begs to have a him give a facial with his jizz. Using her talented mouth, she sucks him until he blows over her face.
She's still horny and gets in doggy position. As he goes deeper and harder, her perky tits bounce as she rams her pussy against him. Laying on her back, Dakota arches her back and moans. When she's pounded scissorstyle, her face contorts in pleasure as she takes it all in. Conor goes down on her and licks her pussy while she smiles at you watching her.
OTHER KEYWORDS- BG, boy girl, home video, doggy style, missionarysex, fucking, standing sex, sex positions, oral, blowjobs, BJ, gonzo, amateur, cumshots, cum shots, facials, orgasms, big dicks
brunettes, all natural,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 12 min 54 s
Size: 963 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:05 AM #99986
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to become a good little cumlover for me? Ready or not, I'm going to turn you into one today. I have a way with cum cravers, a special touch. I know just how to make you go through with it. I've learned that one of the very best techniques for getting a shy little cumslut to eat his own semen is to make you want it unbearably. To make you drool and beg for it. To make you desperate for that hot sticky load, and desperate to have an orgasm at all. Long, hard edges with plenty of stripping and teasing along the way. You're so close to coming, you can't even bear it. And then I tell you to ruin your orgasm. The frustration is blinding. You want that load of jizz more than anything. It's so close yet so far away. The second buildup is even more intense. You can't think of anything now except finally tasting that sweet cream. You need an orgasm. You need to slurp it down. You're so close to the big moment, and then...I tell you to ruin it again. Have you ever wanted it so badly before? With two ruined orgasms and a third building up, you look at my nearly naked body, and you're desperate. Whether you can go through with it isn't even a question now, because it's no longer a choice. It's become a need. The only thing you can think is please, please let me swallow my cum this time...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 6 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 906
Size: 720 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:06 AM #99987
Модератор

Модератор

Dee arrives this week in a powerful and playful new session. It seems that you've been dating her Step-Sister Debbie, and she has other ideas. Evidently Dee's decided you deserve an “upgrade” in girlfriends, and she's the first in line. You stopped by to see her Step-Sister, when she caught you off guard with a perky and powerful misdirection fixation induction. Also Includes multiple pre and post suggestions, and it features an extended release that's guaranteed to grab your attention, and keep it. Dee is an amazingly beautiful and playful partner, who you'll enjoy over, and over again. Featuring a powerful Foot Fixation Induction.
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 13 min 49 s
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:07 AM #99988
Модератор

Модератор

Dee has been looking for a new assistant and your name came up. Today she invited you into to her “private” office, Dee already picked you, she simply wanted to find out how well you measure up under pressure. Dee's “EROTIC” features double deepeners, pre/post trance suggestions, and a powerful release. This is the UNPLUGGED "1 on 1" version.
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:10 AM #99989
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 10 s
Size: 554 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 01:13 AM #99990
Модератор

Модератор

Masochist men are my favorite type of submissives. I get so much satisfaction giving you pain and today I will be wrecking your balls. Are you ready? You are about to show me what a sick perverted man you are. But first I want you to get your cock hard. Once it's hard you will be following my countdown and start punching your balls hard for me!
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile