Old 09-12-2024, 04:52 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Yummygirlphotography.com- Alyssa

Yummygirlphotography.com- Alyssa

Description:
Ended up swiping left on this woman and it was a pretty quick match and response. She told me she was in LA from Chicago for the first time working on a commercial. I was really excited and she always planned on moving to Los Angeles. She asked me could I show her around on her day off and boy did I we had a couple of sites and got coffee. We spent the entire day together and made it back to the hotel I rented for us the next day as we got in the door. My hands are up her skirt and hers down my pants. She dropped to her knees like a two dollar whore. I proceeded to have my way fucking her face. Before dragging her by her hair over to the bed, she had a soft ass and a nice pair of tits. Ive been there over there, some nice fucking by the door, but on the bed was where the real fight started. She rolled my dick like a 19-year-old till she came And I spent her around and had her ride me so I can play with her Clit. She had multiple orgasms and I almost came inside her but had to slow my stroke. She said she never been with a black guy before and was trying to make a great first impression I laughed and grabbed her head and put her lips to my asshole. She rimmed my butt hole, and I jacked off on our face. She was amazing. I wouldve loved the second day, but she had to fly out back to Chicago. Maybe Ill see her again one day.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Yummygirlphotography.com
Info:
File Name : dating app hook up_alyessa.mp4
File Size : 2269.43 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:39:18

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
dating app hook up_alyessa.mp4 - 2.2 GB