Old 11-03-2021, 11:04 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scorepass.com- Greta Grindhouse: What s In Greta s Suitcase?

Scorepass.com- Greta Grindhouse: What_s In Greta_s Suitcase?

Description:
Chesty and charming Greta Grindhouse is on a girl_s trip. In her hotel room, Greta talks about her love of pin-up and retro-style clothing and her early background in pin-up modeling. Greta opens her suitcase to try on the outfits she_s brought for her getaway. What lovely Greta likes to wear shows her love of clothing that_s too tight, too short and too low-cut. Greta gets a rush putting on her tops and skirts and showing off. She didn_t forget to pack her dildos and butt plugs, essential accessories for a girl_s weekend. Getting into bed, Greta gets busy masturbating with her toys, going for a pleasure-packed orgasm that will kick-start her day before she goes out. XLGirls: Do you role-play in costumes with a partner? What themes do you enjoy? Greta Grindhouse: I definitely love a domination-submission scenario, with me wearing a black, lacy and strappy outfit. XLGirls: What kind of vintage outfits and lingerie are your favorites? Greta Grindhouse: Lacey bodysuits and long see-through robes. XLGirls: We saw some of your swimsuits in another video. What kind of swimsuits do you prefer? Greta Grindhouse: Anything that shows off my boobs and bum. XLGirls: What favorite brands of bras do you buy? Greta Grindhouse: Honestly, I buy whatever fits. It_s hard to find well-fitting bras. Anyone have any recommendations? XLGirls: When you_re trying on a bra, what do you do to test it to see if it_s going to fit right? Greta Grindhouse: I usually bring a tight T-shirt with me, to make sure I have a smooth line, and that my boobs aren_t spilling out of the top. XLGirls: How long does a bra typically last you before you throw it out? Greta Grindhouse: I have three I wear often and I probably replace them once a year. XLGirls: What style of bras do you prefer? Greta Grindhouse: Anything that pushes my tits up and in your face. XLGirls: We like that. Do you need a bra fitting or can you buy bras off the rack? Greta Grindhouse: I usually just try on a bunch until I find one with proper support. XLGirls: Greta, thank you for making the world a more beautiful place.
Model:
Greta Grindhouse
Studio:
Scorepass.com
Info:
File Name : GretaGrindhouse_37004_2160p.mp4
File Size : 7061.8 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:28:04
Video : AVC, 35.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 166 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: