Old 04-17-2022, 05:04 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default pbp-ma.playboy.com- Heather Depriest in Physical Attraction

pbp-ma.playboy.com- Heather Depriest in Physical Attraction

Description:
Heather Depriest is in top form in this athletically-charged set from photographer Josh Ryan. A model based in Los Angeles, California, Heather is a Guess girl, a position that many girls would give their left legs to be in. Its a dream, assures Heather. Paul Marciano has built an iconic brand, and Guess models have a unique sex appeal. Teaming up with photographer Josh Ryan, Heather decided it was time to build her own iconic brand-in a seven-page spread for Playboy magazine, she exudes a sexy athleticism, not afraid to show off her perfect physical form. Josh and I clicked from day one, says Heather. As a model, you shoot with a bunch of different photographers, and sometimes, you get really lucky. Josh threw this idea at me, and I was sold-I loved that this pictorial was different, and definitely me Were no doctors, but were pretty sure that looking at pictures of Heather is just as heart-healthy as going for a brisk jog-so sit back, relax and get physical with the sexy Heather Depriest, right here on Playboy Plus.
Model:
Heather Depriest
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:17269_zip.zip