Old Today, 04:14 PM #5531
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Nicole Colina: First XXX for The XLGirls All-Star When Nicole Colina came on board XLGirls.com, guys who hadn_t written in years hit the comments board. When Dave blogged about Nicole doing her very first boy-girl, the blog lit up. Nicole_s giant breasts weighed heavily on their minds and they had to express themselves. Nicole is showing us her skin-exposing lingerie, leaving little to the imagination, when X-Man Fernando shows to check out her luscious, thick body and massive breasts. He unties her ribbon-style top so he can feel-up her tits and put a lip-lock on her nipples. Nicole likes to look at the camera while she_s being fondled or while she_s got her hands on him. Nicole swings her gigantic breasts and looks at the camera, sticking her tongue out. She is ready to blow him and then sit on his cock and ride. They take a break so she can lie on her back and feel his tongue dance on her pussy. Nicole and Fernando resume their fucking until he can_t hold back and nuts on her magnificent chest.
Model:
Nicole Colina
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/zlo8llkwhx4c/N...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 04:26 PM #5532
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Sindy Strutt: The Good Nurse Nurse Sindy Strutt is an angel of mercy, and in need of more than mercy is Johnny. Nurse Sindy enters Johnny_s room to light up his life. Her big tits and thick body can cure blue balls, for sure. Johnny needs a blonde bra-buster like this. Sindy lives in Barnsley, South Yorkshire. I_m a sweet but cheeky busty blonde with green eyes, a curvy 38J-34-40 body and a perfectly pink, tight, shaven pussy, writes Sindy. I_m down to earth and easygoing. I love showing off my big boobs and I love real men, not pretty boys.
Model:
Sindy Strutt
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ul72cf6z8kmx/S...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 04:44 PM #5533
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 15 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 15 Member Comments

Description:
Oiled Swimsuit Babe Hit the pool with Mahogany Masters for an afternoon of swimsuit, oiling and body-play action. A nice, sunny day with a lady like Mahogany makes everything A-OK. It_s an unbelievable sight when Mahogany unties her pink bikini and it falls off her chest to reveal the rest of her twin wonders. Then the bottoms come off and Mahogany oils her 42K-cups until they shine in the sun. I hope you don_t mind me going crazy with this oil, Mahogany said. Then her ass gets the same treatment. Did I get both sides? She has a very sexy voice and gives good eye-contact. Totally immersed in oil, Mahogany lies back on a deck chair and spreads her legs wide. It_s time to give herself a hand party and cum in the sun.
Model:
Mahogany Masters
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/zz1mxiot052v/M...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 05:00 PM #5534
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
A Private Date It_s date night and your companion is supergirl Mya Blair. Mya has a lot to share. Wine, conversation, major boobage, a hot ass and a wet pussy. So who needs Netflix? You_d never know it by looking at Mya but she_s a freaky-deaky superfreak. Mya: I have been active in the fetish community, BDSM mostly. XLGirls: What are you into? Mya: Domsub relationships mostly. I do like a little bit of bondage. I_m a switch myself, so I enjoy flogging and receiving flogging. XLGirls: Flogging is... Mya: Little whips that are called floggers with multiple leather straps that you get hit with. Basically, it_s a beating on your back that can be hard or soft. I think it feels like a massage. I like it. XLGirls: Do you have a high tolerance for pain? Mya: Yes. I_m a pain slut. I enjoy pain. It gets me off...to a certain level. I don_t want extreme pain. I_m not into the blood stuff. XLGirls: How far can a guy go? Mya: I have come home from dungeon parties and had bruises on my ass for two or three days. Even a week. Those were from spankings. XLGirls: That_s a hard spanking. Mya: Yes, sometimes for as much as 15 minutes.
Model:
Mya Blair
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/wnmo2xrh9756/M...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 05:31 PM #5535
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
In The Bedroom Pull the chair closer to the bed. Romina Lopez does a private modeling session with cream and dildos that has been proven to cause steel erections. Like foreign films? Romina speaks Spanish as she jacks, saying the dirtiest things. Here_s a translation of some of what she says. Why don_t you take your cock out now and watch me play with my pussy? Porque no sacas tu pija ahora y miras como juego con mi conchita? I just love a man who appreciates a luscious body like mine. Me encanta un hombre aprecia un cuerpo voluptuoso como el mio. I like to see guys jack their hard meat-sticks. Me gusta ver a hombres pajear su palo de carne dura. You get a massive boner while I play with my hooters. Se te va a poner durissimo encuanto yo juego con mis senos. Why don_t you jerk for me? Go ahead. Jerk it. Por que no te puneteas para mi? Vamos. Punetealo Go ahead and shoot your jizz on my boobs. Vamos larga tu jugo en mis tetas. Wow, a lot of cum is coming out You must have saved a big load for me. Guau, estas largando muchisimo, segura que guardaste una buena carga solo para mi.
Model:
Romina Lopez
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/p6yea6v50s78/R...14574.wmv.html