Old 04-28-2019, 12:31 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default One of our greatest models! Video with Tereza Fox

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
Check out a Best of HLF classic starring Tereza Fox, wherein she teases us with some unusual toe-less pantyhose. In fact, the sets of Tereza always feature her wearing something memorable to showcase her fantastic feet. This gorgeous blonde has long been one of my personal favorites; in fact, when I was editing a leg magazine, I had the pleasure of using one of DDF's pictorials of Miss Fox as a covergirl layout.
There's something about the serious expression in her blue eyes, combined with that luscious pouty mouth, that always made her leg and foot poses all the more tantalizing to me. What do you think? In fact, after you view this Best of HLF pictorial, go into our archives and savor the other great sets of Tereza, and you'll see just how amazing this girl is, whether she's wearing super-spiky lucite stripper heels, or hot pink pantyhose, or flirty blue socks, or most striking of all, white leather knee-high platform boots that were made to rule men's balls!!! I confess to spilling many a happy load over Tereza Fox, so don't miss this opportunity to relieve your own pent-up lust while viewing her glorious past achievements at inspiring erections worldwide!

Info:
File Name : 6126s1_720_2600.mp4
File Size : 511.44 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:25:51

Download:
TakeFile: 6126s1_720_2600.mp4 - 511.44 MB
6126s1_720_2600.mp4 - 511.4 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 6126_tereza-fox_-_one-of-our-greatest-models.zip - 47.55 MB
6126_tereza-fox_-_one-of-our-greatest-models.zip - 47.6 MB

Tags